pt.1

"YOU"

PT 1.

 

_HANI_

Hani drank the last cold water she had. It was a hot day, they were having a community service and all senior students are required to go. They chose a kindergarten school near their university, and it meant kids, and she organized it.... hooray. She stood up to refill her water bottle and felt someones presence behind her. She turned around and saw Jin. Oh. My. Gosh, Jin her classmate, the school valedictorian, athlete, heartthrob, the one whom girls stalk and talk about. She and Jin were good friends since freshmen and she had crush on him when they were sophomores. Jin was kind to everyone and she admired him for that. Jin even treated her lunch sometimes and she would catch him looking at her. Maybe she was just imagining it, she dont want to have her hopes up. But even so her friends notice it from Jin too. She tried to shrug that feeling but she cant, she really liked Jin.

 

Hi. Jin smiled.

 

Hi Jin.

 

I heard you organized the program.

 

Uh yeah... she said shyly

 

I read it and it was good. I can see that everyone is enjoying.

 

Well thank you, I hope you had fun too.

 

Of course.

 

She did not realize that her bottle was full and the water spilled, she immediately cut the eye contact with Jin and turned off the faucet. Jin hurriedly grabbed his towel and dried her hands. Hani was so flustered; she had butterflies on her stomach when Jin held her hand. Gosh shes going to faint.

 

Jin looked at her and said, You okay?

 

Yeah thanks

 

You are so clumsy. he joked and they both laughed. Hani excused herself and went to the washroom.

 

 _JIN_

She spilled her water bottle, so clumsy Jin thought as he remembered what happened. He wanted to talk with her;

Jin always thought Hani was cute and kind and developed a crush on her; he was always guilty being caught by his friends staring at her. He cant deny it but he likes her but he was too shy to make move. (a/n: what a turtle -_- lol) he gathered some confidence and ask her out for lunch sometimes and was thankful she didnt turned him down. He liked how she had the heart for kids, its so adorable. He saw her coming out of the washroom. She was so beautiful even in jeans and t shirt. He smiled and was going to approach her again but she turned the other way into a corner. Then he saw her sitting next to a boy. He sat down and observed her.

_________________________________________________________________

One kid was sulking in a corner she hesitated but approached the boy. She sat beside him but the boy only looked her and immediately looked down on the ground again.

Hey, whats your name and why are you not playing?? the boy only huffed and continued to stare down.

You know what you cant sit here until the program ends or else your will go numb from sitting.

The boy smiled at her statement. See, you look handsome when smiling. So tell me whats bothering you?

My name is Taehyung.

And? The boy hugged his legs and looked down. Im shy noona. 

Hani chuckled and ruffled Taes hair. You shouldnt be shy, noona will help you find friends.

She and little Tae talked until they get comfortable with each other. Then she saw Jin walking towards them, her heart paced and she blushed.  Hi Hani, whats up? Jin said and little Tae scooted closer to Hani.

Dont worry, Jin this is Taehyung. Tae this is Jin, say hi to your hyung.

Hi hyung

Nice to meet you Taehyung. Why are you here?

Oh he doesnt have friends and hes shy. Hani replied.

Dont worry tae we are going to be you friends now. The boy lit up and smiled

Should we play games now? Hani said.

But I dont know how to noona

Come on little Tae, its going to be fun. Jin stood up and carried the little Tae.