Chapter 1

Coffee Over Bubble Tea
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Through the mist of this fall morning, the dry crisp leaves from trees are falling. The autumn sky is blanketed with grey clouds that could rain at any moment. The world is painted yellow and red, and i caught a scent of caramel from a nearby cafe.    The cafe was well, professionally designed and crowded with no slight space for any human to enter. I wonder what was it that attracts so many people to visit it at such an early timing, and i promised myself to visit it after my school today. I rolled my car's window up as soon as my driver announced that i'm reaching my new school.      "Young master, we've arrived. Do you want me to bring you to see the Principal ?" The chauffeur asked.   "It's alright Mr Lee, i can manage on my own."     The young man opened the door of the expensive Limousine and put a foot out of the car, before being stopped by his chauffeur.      "Young master, remember to stay away from fights alright ?"     The young man just chuckled and waved his chauffeur goodbye and he proceeded to the General Office of the school.       The school was unlike any other schools that he had attended, it was not for rich people like him, so the buildings of the school seems a bit run down. He opened the glass door of the General Office while he looked for the Principal with difficulty.         "Hi i assumed that you need help ?"    He turned to the owner of the high pitch voice and saw a short girl with heavy make up looking at him. Her uniform was tailored to fit her well and her skirt was a bit too short for his liking.     "Ermm i need to see the Principal urgently." And he turned away from the girl while expecting the Principal to appear.        "Hi, you're Mr. Oh's precious son aren't you ? Come i'm Mr. Walker, the Principal come with me son." A man at his mid-fifties took him away from the girl.     "You are so stupid ! You can't even do this right ? Do it again you faggot ! I can die from seeing your stupidity !"      The young man turned to see the girl from before yelling at another boy, who was kneeling on the ground picking some papers into his hand. The boy with big glasses that almost fell off his tall nose, have a small face and neatly styled hair. He was tall, and Sehun can see the awkwardness when the boy was bending down picking up the papers. The boy continuously apologised to the girl, who just could not stop scolding. And Sehun felt bad for the boy who was suffering from the girl's scoldings.       "Take a sit my son, how honoured are we to have you here."   "How much does my father give you ? To this poor school ? For you to accept me and enrol me as a student ?"   "Son d-don't say that-"   "Don't call me son, i have a name. And it's call Oh Se Hun."    "Yes Sehun, yo-your father did not give us any money, he just hope that we could give you a chance one last to change yourself. And i accepted it, because i was like you when i am young."       Sehun looked at Mr Walker with his judging eyes and nodded to his reply.    "Alright, just give me my timetable already. I want to be a good student who goes to his classes."       Sehun went to all his classes, and everyone who happened to be in his classes were all curious about him.
Please log in to read the full chapter