Chapter 2

Coffee Over Bubble Tea
Please log in to read the full chapter

Few weeks flew by and today is another Saturday, a perfect day for student to catch up with their friends and talk about their life. A black limousine stopped in front of the Cafe that was crowded with couples and lots of students. 

    Sehun stepped out of his limousine unwillingly, as he was a bit frightened by the crowd in the Cafe. His phone rang and the screen shown his best friend's name.     "Hey i'm here come inside." Kai spoke through the phone quickly.     " you, you called me here on a Saturday you think i'm so free ?" Sehun scolded his best friend as soon as he successfully squeezed into the Cafe.     "You said to meet me today."  "But why here ? It's so suffocating."  "Oh Sehun remembered what you promised me ?"    Flashback    

"So you want me to go to the cafe with you ?" Sehun asked his best friend hesitantly.

 

"Yes i had my eye on one of the bakers in the cafe, it will be nice of you help me win his heart." Kai patted Sehun's shoulder and dragged him to the famous Cafe around their school.

 

With no much choice, Sehun complied with Kai's request and followed behind his best friend. 

 

"That time when we were coming, you suddenly said you have something to do so we didn't manage to come and you promised to make up to me Sehun."

"Alright i got it, see i'm here already."

"Good, right shall we order something and plan our next move ?" 

 

"Good Afternoon Sir, what can i get for you ?" 

Sehun looked up to the bright, low, deep voice that belongs to the cashier. 'Hey he looks familiar, have i seen him before ?' Sehun asked himself. 

"Sehun, what's your order quick, there's a lot of people behind us." Sehun was brought back to earth when his friend tapped him on his shoulder. 

"Err i would like one Americano, don't add so much milk. Thank you." Sehun just talked with his eyes wide opened looking at the cashier.

 

"Holy crap that was embarrassing Sehun !" The two took a seat near the ordering area, as Kai claimed that it would be easier for him to see his love of life. 

"That wasn't me" Sehun exclaimed and sighed when he placed his Americano on the table causing people to look at him.

"I know !" 

"I find him familiar, i feel like i've seen him before."

"Look Hun, you're crazy, you are only at this town for 2 months."

"I remember i-"

Sehun was interrupted by a loud and grumpy voice, causing the unhappy Kai and Sehun to turn to see the man.

 

"I demand to see the barista now !" An angry customer was fuming over the taste of his espresso.

"I'm sorry sir, our barista is currently busy. How may i help you ?"

 

"It's him Sehun, he is the baker. My love !" When Kai saw the love of his life, he could not maintain himself and kept jumping in his seat. 

 

"What can you do ? I want a new cup of espresso because this taste like ." 

Please log in to read the full chapter