Fourth

The Story of Us

Minwoo went inside the car and sat between Hyung Sik & Yoseob. Ryeowook was sitting in front next to Yesung who was driving. "oh Minwoo, this Yesung hyung by the way" Ryeowooks aid and Minwoo nodded to Yesung "Minwoo, glad you decided to go" Hyungsik said "yeah we need at least one sane person there" Yoseob said "speak for yourself, the only person here that needs to be taken care of is you" Hyunseung cheekily said "yep, cause i'm cute & adorable" Yoseob said "i think i'm gonna puke, you could fertilize a whole farm with all tht you said" Hyunseung said "Hyung, language we're not the only ones here" Hyungsik said pointing to the driving Yesung  which only gave a simple nod "Minwoo, i feel scared this guy has a weaird aura around him, doen't he even speak?? at all??" Yoseob whispered to Minwoo's ear "aww don't be like that Yoseobbie i'm sure that Yesung hyung is pretty great for Ryeowook to like him very much" Minwoo whispered to Yoseob "pft Ryeowook always had strange taste in men, i remember the time when he had this crush on this total jerk.." Yoseob said as he impatiently waited to arrive. "yah Kyuhyun was not a jerk" Ryeowook defended "Wookie he made you make him lunch everyday and treated you like apersonal errand boy" Hyung Sik said "yep, and he humiliated you in front of his friends by turning you down" Hyunseung added making Ryeowook pout so they decided to change the subject.  "So Yesung hyung, i heard that you will be going to Rhtym this summer" Hyungsik asked Yesung "why yes, i'm one of the student counselors there" Yesung said "so he does speak" Yoseob thoguht "wow that's pretty amazing, you must be really great" Minwoo said making Yesung blush "nahh, i'm not as great as Hyunsik and Ryeookie"  "Hyung what are you talking about, guys you should really hear him sing, he has the greates voice ever" Ryeowook said. "uuhmm thanks Ryeowookie" Yesung said shyly "yep i saw hyung at a musical once, he was great" Hyungsik added. while everyone was chatting Minwoo noticed Hyunseung busily texting someone on his cellphone "who are you texting hyung?" Minwoo asked "Hyunseung looked up and thought for a second before answering "oh, it's just someone, no big deal" "really hyung? who is it?" "secret" "oh come on, i bet it's a secret admirer" Minwoo teasinglky said "oh please, i don't like anyone anyone that doesn't have the balls to ask me out in person, besides who needs a secret admirer when you have many adoring fans" Hyunseung said. "cough*delusionalcough" Yoseob said while making gaging noises which earned a glare from Hyunseung "you better stop that before i put your foot on somewhere it shouldn't belong" Hyunseung threatened making Yosoeb stop.

"Hey guys where here" Hyungsik said as they got out of the car marvelling at the site of Woohyun's house "whoas it's even bigger than the houses on my street combined" Yoseob said marvelling at the size, "Woohyun is pretty loaded, his dad like owns every business here, surpised you didn't know this especially for someone who wears designer clothes and drives a different  sports car everyday to school" Hyunsik said referring to Woohyun. "oh, what are we waiting for lkets' go. they reached the door and already they heard the loud party scene. they knocked as someone opened the door "WHOA, welocme to Woohyun's awesome end of school bash!!!" the guy said and once they entered they were surprised at how many people where there almost everyone in thir school they have a giant dancefloor, hot tub, video game arcades, swimming pool, keg stand, popcorn machine, cototn candy and candy amchines, wide screen theaters and all the bells and whistles. "Whoas this is so cool, oh i love this song let's dance hyung" Ryeowook said as he pulled the stunned Yesung to the jam packed dancefloor. then suddenly 'Moves Liek Jagger" begun to play "whoas this is my jam, excuse me boys i need to show these people how to party" Hyunseung said also making his way to the dancefloor "when is Sunggyu hyung going to pereform" Minwoo aksed "he said that it might be 10 or something, he said to wish him luck" Hyungsik almost screamed because of the loud music. "well that's-OH MY GOD A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!! OUT OF MY WAY" Yoseob dashed. making Minwoo and Hyungsik laugh "haha so Minwoo what-" Hyungsik was cut off by a certain someone "Sikkie??" the person asked "oh my god hyung, what are you doing here? it's been so long since we last met" Hyungsik quickly giving the poerson a tight hug "haha i actaully just got hee, Woohyun said you would be here so i came" "hmph why did Woohyun know that you're here and i don't?" Hyunsik pouted "haha sorry SIkkie i wanted to surprise you" "haha oh by the way this is my best friend Minwoo" "best friend huh? so you already replaced me?" the person teasingly said "hi, i'm Minwoo, so you must be Hyunsik's fried that i keep hearing about" Minwoo said "so Hyungsik is always talking about me?" the person smirked "yah, no i wasn't i just happned to mention ocne, don't get a big head" Hyungsik jokingly said.. "haha hey Sikkie i want to re-introduce you to certain someones, let's go" the person said grabbing Hyungsik "hyung i can't just leave Minwoo here" Hyunsik said "oh he could come if he likes" the person said reassuringly "oh no it's fine, Sikkie we'll just meet here when Sunggyu hyung performs" "are you sure?" Hyunsik asked "yep, now go" Minwoo said smiling and Hyungsik and the guy dissapered leving Minwoo alone.

Minwoo then decided to explore the house. he looked through the rooms and searching people he might know. he didn't really wanted Hyungsik to leave but he knows how excited he was reuniting the guy that he let him leave him. "hhmm i don't know anybody here, ah well i have a few hours to kill before 10pm"  so he decided to explore the house. ther were a lot of people some we'rent even from his class or even at his school. just then he bumped into someone making him fall over "are you okay?? sorry it's my fault i should watch where i'm going" the person he bumped into said......

 

 

 

 

 


This is not complete... sorry for the lllllllooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time that i didn't update cause school just started and i'm super busy.... hate trigo, nat sci & chem >_< and starting school at 7:00 am and ending in 7:00 pm :/ promise i'll upadte tommorrow or later.... thanks :))))