Second

The Story of Us

"well. well look at who we have here..." the person said making Minwoo scared & shocked...

he was hurriedly grabbed by the collar and was slammed on the lockers "you must be forgetting something, haven't i told you to never show your face to us again" another voice said. Minwoo remained silent he stared at the floor beneath him, he was really getting tired of this. Jungshin wasn't like this back then. they we're actually friends. Minwoo can't understand what made him to change and be mad at him. "maybe he needs a little reminder so that he will remember" Kyung said showing his fist. Minwoo suddenly a guy wearing a bear costume walked to them and yelled "what are you doing to that poor kid?" the bear asked. "none of your business" Kyung retoreded "Get lost or else you wanna join this loser here for a beatdown" Jungshin threatened. then suddenly the bear shouted fight and did weird martial arts moves. the rest where stunned at this odd display and then kyung grabbed him and said "what are you a kung fu bear?" he evily laugh. The bears mask had fallen off and the guy gulped and then suddenly smirked and said "you idiot, your fly is open" "huh?" then Kyung loked below and the guy immidiately kicked his groin causing Kyung to yell in pain. Jungshin let go of Minwoo and moved to grab the guy. he was fighting and when Jungshin was about to punch him he grabe his mask and put it on Jungshin's head backwards causing him to lose his vision. "where the hell did you go you little er" Jungshin said walking around since he cannot see then the guy took this opportunity  to kick Junshin from behind causing him to fall over. then the guy suddenly grabbed Minwoo and said "come one let's run before they get a hold of us" then they quickly bolted out of there. Jungshin took off the mask and yelled to them "THIS ISN'T OVER" making sure that the two know that he will get his revenge.

they contunued running then suddenly stop to rest for a while "hey, thank you so much for rescuing me back there" Minwoo said giving him an adorable smile. "nah it's nothing, i really hate it when people bully other people, it really pisses me off" the guy said. "Hi, my name is Ha Minwoo, What's yours?" "hi Minwoo i'm school mascot and superhero Hwang Kwanghee defending the little people at this school" Kwanghee stand up and posed like Superman casuing Minwoo to laugh "so i'm one of the little people?" Minwoo teasingly said "haha sorry didn't mean anything by that" Kwanghee said "by the way Minwoo you look familiar aren't you in Mr. Park's class?" "oh yes, how did you know?" "haha i knew it, we're on the same class i'm at the front" Minwoo apologetically smiled atKwanghee it wasn't because he was ignoring his classmates he was just too shy and quiet to interact with them.

"oh what are you two doing here" then suddenly the two looked behind them to see their teacher Mr. Park "i'm sorry mr. Park uuhmm i was just ahhh..." Minwoo was thinking of a good excuse "Oh Minwoo here was just helping me move the gym equipments, right Minwoo?" Kwanghee aded. Minwoo sighed in relief and just nodded his head. "well, you better get going you know how Ms. Kim is with tardiness" it's true the woman was so strict and kinda intimidating but really was just like that because she's depressed. "thank you ver much Mr. Park" Minwoo said "bye see you at class, Chunnie" Kwanghee grinned "Mr. Hwang, do you want me to give you detention?" Mr. Park laughed but was serious "oh no!, sorry Mr. Park" Kwanghee apologized then He & Minwoo hurried to reach class

when they finally reached the room Ms. Kim is now staring the lesson "crap" Kwanghee thought. they went in though the back door as silently as possible and they felt victorious until Ms. Kim said "Mr. Hwang & Mr. Ha why are you late" and she was writing on the blackboard with her back facing them. "wow, she must be psychic" Minwoo innocently thought. "Ms. Kim i'm sorry we're late you see i saw a cat stuck up on a tree and my tender heart just couldn't bear hering that poor cat's meow..." Kwanghee said acting cutely. "oh please, save it Mr. Hwang you probably just lost track of time, again" Ms. Kim said earning laughter from the students. "and how about you Mr. Ha?" "well i was just late coming here, i'm very sorry Ms. Kim"  "well at least your telling th truth unlike Kwanghee" Ms. Kim stated "what? you didn't like my imaginative story about my heroism?" Kwanghee cheekily said. "that's enough, classtoday we're going to learn about the works of Elizabeth Barret Browning" Ms. Kim continued.

the lesson went on until a person knocked and entered the classroom it was "Jung Yonghwa from Class B and president of the student council "guys could i please have your attention" Yonghwa said "as you all know today is the last day of middle school so we will have a student assembly meeting at the auditorium at 2:00o'clock... the class cheered yes we don't have Algebra today. "thank you and i hope all of you could come we will ahve a lot to discuss" Yonghwa then bowed and politely leaved the room.

"hhmm? what could this be about" Minwoo asked Kwanghee "don't know, but at least we don't have afternoon classes" Kwanghee grinned and Minwoo smiled. then Ms. Kim continued her lesson. after class they went out of the classroom and Minwoo said goodbye to Kwanghee and thanked him again. "see you, got history next" Kwanghee frowned he really didn't like History, the teacher is boring and dull and so is his lessons. "bye kwanghee, maybe i'll see you at lunch" "sure, bye" and kwanghee waved and skipped to his class. Minwoo was making his way to his next class and arrived at chem lab and he took his seat and said hello to his lab partner "hi, Dongwoo" only to see that he was asleep on the table. Minwoo chuckled to himself and waited for Mr. Heo to come. while everyone was chatting away a girl suddenly approached Minwoo. "hey Minwoo here's your chemistry notes back they rally help me at the final exam, thank you very much." Yewon said. "oh it's nothing glad i helped" Minwoo smiled. Yewon was Minwoo's other next door neighbor she just moved there a year ago. "By the way me and Hyungsik are coming over at your house later" Yewon grinned "why? did we have plans?" Minwoo asked confused "oh you'll find out about it later" Yewon winked and went to her seat making Minwoo more confused.

Then Mr. Heo enter the room and started the class Minwoo woked up Dongwoo who was sleeping heabily "Mom, 5 more minutes" Dongwoo groaned. the other students laughed including Minwoo "Yah, i'm not your mom and Mr. Heo is now here" then suddenly Dongwoo shot straight up and Mr. heo said "glad to see you're now awake Mr. Jang" and DOngwoo apologized and the class immidiately started. but Dongwoo couldn't keep his eyes open so Minwoo asked him "Dongwoo, why are you so sleepy? have you been out allnight to seehim again?" Minwoo was referring to this guy who Dongwoo had a massive crush on but only sees in Neon a dance club. "yep, and he was there last night, he was dancing so amazing he looked so cool and awesome" Minwoo saw the spark in Dongwoo's eyes whenever he was talking about this mystery guy it made Minwoo a little jealous "i wish i like somone" Minwoo thought to himself. "so did you talk to him?" Minwoo asked "i didn't have a chance he has many crazy fangirls and fanboys there i couldn't even get near him" Dongwoo pouted. "aww don't worry, i'm sure you'll get your chance" "really?, i hope so" Dongwoo said smiling

the class was now over and it was time for lunch and Minwoo he quickly went and looked for Hyungsik at the cafeteria then he finally spotted him sitiing with Ryeowook, Sunggyu Yoseob and Hyunseung. he quickly went towards them and was greted by them "hey, Minwoo the grou said and he sat down "hey, what's up guys?" Minwoo asked taking out his lunch "nothing much, Ryeowook & Hyungsik fighting about a musical, Yoseob gawking at the captain of the soccer team and Sunggyu being a grumpy old grandpa, same old same old" Hyuseung cheekily grinned. Sunggyu sighed "Yah you know we could her you" Yoseob said "well duh, that was the point" Hyunseung pulled his tongue out and pinch Yoseob's chubby cheeks "yah, stop that, im not a kid you know, and FYI i am not gawking at him" "yep, salivating is a more appropriate word" Sunggyu said jokingly "yah, i'm being bullied here, Minwoo help me" Yoseob said dramatically as they were laughing at the table. they ate their lunch and Ryeowook asked "hey guys about the party tonight how about we go together, Yesung hyung is going to drive us" and everyone grineed "that's so cool, you're lucky to have a boyfriend that drives" Hyunseung said "yah, his not my boyfriend, his just my hyung" Ryeowook defended "yeah a very cute hyung" Yoseob and Hyunseung teased Ryeowook making kissy faces. "haha Ryeowook that would be great, thanks for the offer" Sunggyu said and Minwoo & Hyung Sik agreed "so does that mean your going with us Minwoo hyung?" Hyungsik asked "if you guys will be there, then i guess it will be okay" Minwoo said and the group was happy that Minwoo was joining them. Minwoo then remembered what Yeown sid and asked Hyungsik "Sikkie why are you and Yewon coming over later???" "hyung it's a suprise" Hyungsik grinned.

they were finishing their lunches then suddenly a person went to their table and.....


haha so how was it??? another craptastic chapter... XDD and to make this clear they're in like Junior High or something so Dongjun and the other characters won't appear til later.....  and yes they don't have graduation and most of them will be attending the same High School.... again leave comments and critics.... thank you very much... ^_^