New World

Top Models

"Annyenghaseyo, I'm Seohyun, nice to meet you all." Seohyun said with a birght smile on her face.

"Hey folks, my name is Kyuhyun, hope we can get along well." Kyuhyun said with a wide smile

"Hello..." Yoona and Siwon said at the same time. "You go first..." They said at the same time again. "Wow, you guys have great chemistry together!" Kyuhyun said while laughing. "You go first." Siwon said. Yoona smiled and liked Siwon better after knowing he's a gentleman. "Hello, my name is Yoona, I'm looking forward to get to know you all." Yoona smiled shyly. 

"Hello, my name is Siwon, nice too meet you." Siwon said politely to the others. 

"Hey peeps. my name is Donghae, nice to meet you all. Oh, and since that we'll be living under the same room, don't be surprised at all the mess I'll be causing. Just a warning." Donghae said with a slight evil smile painted all over his face.

"The name's Yuri." Yuri said shortly, without a smile.

And then there was a moment of silent...

"Okay guys, now grab your things, there will be a bus waiting for you outside that will lead you to your new house. We'll ;et you settle in, so you won't have any mission nor schedule today. Have fun guys" Ms. Hwang said.

At the house

Seohyun was sitting in her bed watching some movies. Yes, she was bored, she didn't get a chance to get to know the others well because Yoona decided to go watch a movie with Siwon, while Yuri dissapeared since they got to the house, Donghae, well somehow Seohyun needed to be careful when around him, and Kyuhyun was playing games last time she checked.

Just when she was about to call her other friends there was a knock on her door. "Come in." Seohyun said. Kyuhyun popped her head into her room and asked "Hey, you wanna get some lunch and hang out because...". "You're bored?" Seohyun said laughing. So they decided to go and have lunch.

Seohyun P.O.V

Omg, why am I feeling like this, why do I feel shy when around him.. why do I have butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him smile.. what's happening to me??

Kyuhyun P.O.V

She turned out to be a fun and outgoing person afterall. I don't know why but I'm really hoping to get to know her well and... why am I feeling like this? Oh no, is this what they call love at first sight?

Kyuhyun P.O.V ends

Meanwhile back at their house

Yuri was snooping around the kitchen looking for things to eat, when she turned to go to the fridge, there was Donghae, and then suddenly she felt something wet on her shirt. "OMG! You spilled your coffee on my shirt!!" Yuri said histerically. "Whoa, relax there, it's just coffee, just wash it and it'll be like new." Donghae said cassually. "No it won't! You just ruined my shirt! Argh!" Yuri said while stomping her feat, leaving the kitchen. 

Unknowingly, a small smile appeared on Dongahe's face, "She's cute when she's angry" He thought.

Yuri was really upset while walking to her room, it was her brand new shirt, she just got it from her last trip to New York and now it's ruined. Well basically it was not ruines, she just didn't feel like wearing shirts that are "stained" already. "This is war!" she said with an evil playful smirk while walking to her closet.