The Box

Pandora

"Myungs-"

"And who told you to move?" Myungsoo questioned. He grabbed both of my arms and cornered me by the wall again. "Myungsoo, what are you-" I was cut off when I felt his nose on my neck, sniffing my scent. "You smell so good." He whispered on my ear, making my hairs rise.

 

 It wasn't too long before I finally realize what was happening. Myungsoo is a ghoul. My best friend of five years is a human-devouring creature. The only guy that I trusted with everything I am and everything I have, is going to devour me tonight like I am nothing, like all of the good and memories with me was nothing.

 

 But....why? Why is it that I don't feel anything? Why is that I don't feel any betrayal or anger? Sadness? I only got shocked at first but now that it sinked in, I don't feel anything. The thought of being eaten by him, I don't feel fear.

 

"May I have a taste?" He asked before suddenly attacking my lips. I stood there, frozen. I don't know what to feel. There's nothing that I can do. A ghoul's hunger is no joke. And this ghoul is my best friend. 

 

 He bit my lower lip and it wasn't to soon before my lower lip started to bleed. He took a taste of my blood. "Mm, your blood tastes good." He commented with delight. He then slowly let go of my arms. I looked at him in the eyes. He gave smirk in return. "You think I'm gonna let you go?" He chuckled darkly. "Turn around."

 

 I obeyed his order. My hairs rose when I felt his finger run down my back. He removed my cardigan, leaving me in my undershirt. He then ripped my undershirt, big enough to reveal my back.

 

 I felt him move a little closer to me. His ran his nose from my neck to my shoulder blades. I felt his tongue my skin.

 

 I suddenly chuckled, making him stop. "Luckily, I am on diet." I said. "If not, my back won't be that mascular than before." I added and chuckled again. "Why did you stop Myungsoo? Go on and eat me, it's okay. I get it. You're hungry. My limbs are pretty muscular too." I said. I realized that until now, my feelings never changed for him. I am even willing to feed myself to him. Is this how love is? "Come on Myungsoo, I don't want you hungry."

 

 After a few seconds of silence, I felt something being wrapped around me. My cardigan.

 

 Myungsoo turned me around so I can face him. He fixed my hair gently and caressed my face like I'm the most fragile thing. "I- I'm...I'm sorry Chanli." He whispered. He then hugged me. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." He apologized repeatedly. I hugged him back. "Why are you sorry Myungsoo?"

"I-I almost ate you...I don't know what will I do with myself if I did." He responded. I suddenly felt my shoulders wet. Is he crying? "I don't know what will I do if I lose you....I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you eat me? Aren't you hungry?" I released the hug and looked at him. He is really crying. I wiped the tears away and cupped his face. He held my hand that was cupping his face. "Why are you crying?"

"Ch-Chanli, I don't know..." he answered. "But good thing I stopped myself. I don't really know how I will be if I ever lose you.....Chanli I can't lose you."

 

 He then grabbed my hand that he was holding then brought it to his lips. He kissed my fingers. "I can't lose you Chanli, because I love you." He confessed. I stiffened. Did he just say he loves me? "I know that one day, you'll soon find out about the real me. I know you'll be afraid. I know you'll tell CCG about me. Those reasons are enough for me to leave and transfer somewhere else. But I have to protect you from other ghouls. I don't want to lose you...." he pressed his lips on my fingers again. "You can avoid me, it's okay. If you're afraid, I'll stay away. But please, let me protect you."

 

 I stared at him with my tears streaming down my cheeks. I grabbed his face and kissed him right there, leaving him surprised. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I don't care if he ever taste my blood again, I don't care if he for some more. I don't care anymore.

 

 I felt him shift on his place and place his arms around me. He pulled me closer and finally kissed me back. He didn't my lower lip for blood. He was really kissing me. I entangled my fingers in his soft hair while his hands roams around my back, tracing random patterns on it.

 

 He pulled me closer again and inserted his tongue which caught me off guard. His wet muscle met with mine but I didn't fight back. I let him dominate me.

 

 After a few more seconds, we both ran out of breath so we decided to break the kiss. I leaned my forehead on his, my eyes still closed. "I love you too Myungsoo." I spoke after catching my breath. "I don't care what you are. Nothing changed about my feelings for you. It's only you."

"Are you okay with me being a ghoul?" He asked. Is he still frightened about the fact that this might not work out because he's a ghoul?

 

I pecked on his lips. "I'll still love you even if you eat me. Nothing will change. I'll never run away from you. I'm not afraid of you Myungsoo. I'll never leave you." I assured. I opened my eyes to stare at his dark brown orbs that is filled with fear. "I love you Myungsoo, no matter what." I said once more.

"I love you too Chanli. I'll never ever lose you. Let me protect you." He then kissed me again, agressive this time.


YES THANK YOU MY DARLINGS! ILY AAAALLLLL~ EHEHEHEHE. And Chanli, how was it? I hope you enjoyed your request hahaha. Sml for y'all hehehehe