Drama

Eunji Hongbin Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interviewer : So, Hongbin-ssi.. how do you feel after your drama ended?? 

Hongbin     : Of course, I feel a little bit sad but i am very satisfied with my work.. The crews were also very nice to me                      and we had a very fun time filming.. 

Interviewer : How do you feel about your partner in the drama?? 

Hongbin     :  Well, she is very nice and of course beautiful.. We get along very well and hopefully the viewers could feel                     our chemistry.. 

Interviewer : Uuuuu.. Hongbin-ssi, you looks very bright and cheerful when mentioning about her.. Perhaps we could                          expect love turns from drama into reality?? 

Hongbin     : Hahahaha.. eeyyy.. we're only good friends... you're good in making scandal huh?? hahahaha.. 

Interviewer  : You seems flustered Hongbin-ssi, isn't right viewers?? Let them judge shall we?? 

Hongbin      : Hahaha.. stop it.. its nothing really.. 

Interviewer  : Okay, okay.. i'll stop.. so, do you have anything to say to the people who were watching?? 

Hongbin      : Thank you for supporting my drama.. I hope you guys will support my upcoming projects and also career..                      Thank you so much..

Interviewer : Thank you Hongbin-ssi.. I hope you will have even brighter future and good luck.. Thank you for spending                     your time with us.. So, that's all for our session today.. See you soon!! 

Hongbin raised from his seat and bows to the interviewer and all the other staffs there.. Then, he walks to the dressing room to get changed.. 

As he enters the changing room, his eyes met with another pair of eyes.. He immediately smiles but his smile didn't last long.. 

"Hongbin-ssi, please change to this cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter