Bare-faced

Eunji Hongbin Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink were currently in their practice room as they were rehearsing for their upcoming concert.. It had been half an hour of practice, everyone seems pretty tired and sweats had soaked all their shirts.. 

"Okay.. that's all for today's practice.." 

Everyone let out a relief sigh.. They were already at their limit and maybe could not continue the practice with full energy anymore.. They all sits around the practice room catching up their breaths and drank their water.. 

"Eunji-ah, wanna go eat something before heading back to the dorm??" ask Bomi.. 

Eunji wipes her sweat on her forehead and let out a humm as a sign that she was considering Bomi's idea.. 

"Mianhae Bomi-ah, I can't.. I need to finish my songs first.. The lyrics were still messed up and I didn't think of how the arrangement will be yet.. aigoo.. so much work to do.."

 

Bomi looking at Eunji with a worried look.. She was quite worried about her friend.. Eunji seems like absorbing herself in making musics when she was lacking of schedules nowadays.. She knows Eunji wants to work more but their company held her back as they want us the other members to shine first.. Eunji was so understanding, she was even glad to hear their company plans and she support it fully.. 

"Eunji-ah mianhae.."

"Mwoya?? hahahaha.. why suddenly say sorry though??" 

"Hahahaha.. its nothing.. suddenly you look pitiful.. mehrong.." 

"Yah!! Yoon Bomi!!" 

Eunji was chasing Bomi and tried to grab her.. She sure had a hard time because Bomi have a very fast legs.. 

"Yah Yah! aren't you guys tired?? Stop chasing, go take a shower and change.. we'll be going back to the dorm soon.." 

Chorong immediately stops the two friends chase.. Both of them laughs and grabs their things for changing.. 

"Ah! unni.. I'm not going back with you guys.. I'll be staying in the company for awhile and i'll be late.." 

"Aishh.. arasso.. make sure to call manager oppa to pick you up okay.." 

"Arasso unni!!" 

 

After all the Apink members, dancers had went back.. Eunji make her way to the music room where all her works were kept.. 

"Hmmm.. what should I start first.." 

Her thought was suddenly interrupted when her phone beeped as a sign a new message had arrived.. When she opens the text message, she smiled widely..

 

From : Binnie <3 

Eunji-ya, where are you?? 

 

From : Eunji 

I'm in the studio doing some work.. waeyo?? 

 

Not long after Eunji replied, she immediately got a reply from him.. 

 

From : Binnie 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter