final

life support

note; this is my first time im making an angst fic. forgive me for the errors i did this at midnight

the title doesn't have anything to do with the story (kinda)

-------

(the flashbacks takes place three years before the present ok ok )


 

Yoongi was doing his weekly grocery shopping when a big watermelon roll over to him. He looks at it before bending forward to get it.

 

"Tae,you're such an idiot!" A man said while laughing as Yoongi hears his footsteps getting closer to him. "I'm sorry,my boyfriend is just really clumsy." He spoke again after stopping in front of Yoongi.

 

Yoongi recognize that voice.

 

 

"Hyung~" Hoseok cooed as he back hugs Yoongi. The older pretended to not melt at the cuteness but fails as Hoseok buries his face on Yoongi's neck.

 

"What now,?" Yoongi retorted as he turn to face the younger. Hoseok looks up at him and pouts. Yoongi melts again.

 

"How much do you love me?" Hoseok stared into Yoongi's eyes and-

 

 

"Umm,excuse me?" The man who's in front of Yoongi speaks and waves his hand on his face. "Are you...okay?" 

 

Yoongi blinks and shook his head,"Ah-Y-Yeah,yeah." He looks back at the guy and reach him the watermelon. "H-Here you go,Hoseok-" Yoongi widens his eyes as well as the guy in front of him.

 

"I'm sorry,do I know you?" Hoseok narrows his eyes as he takes the watermelon on the guy in front of him.

 

Yoongi swallows thickly and laughs awkwardly,"W-Was that your name? Am I right? Sorry,you reminded me of my...friend. Yeah,my friend." He smiles widely and nodded to his response.

 

Hoseok smiles,confusion hitting him. "Are you sure we don't know each other? I'm sorry as well. You know,my noona said I had an amnesia because of a car accident. Good thing it was just that and that I didn't die." He explains leaving Yoongi shocked.

 

"O-Oh,that-that must have been tragic. B-But good thing you're okay." Yoongi says half faking his sympathy.

 

He was the reason of all this.

 

 

"Are you sure you can drive? You're kinda drunk." Namjoon asked Yoongi as he follows the two in the parking lot.

 

"Y-Yeah,don't worry. I didn't drink too much." Yoongi assured Namjoon as he and Hoseok enters his car.

 

"Okay then,have a safe trip love birds." Namjoon salutes and went to go back to his house.

 

 

"Hyung,are you sure about this? We can just call a cab or-" Hoseok was interrupted by Yoongi's lips pressing on his own,tasting the liquor Yoongi had earlier.

 

"Shut up and put your seatbelt on." Yoongi says after parting their lips and going back to the driver's seat.

 

It was a kind of a long way to go from Namjoon to Hoseok's. The road was slippery since it was a rainy season. Yoongi is getting dizzy,Hoseok noticed.

 

"H-Hyung let's just stop for awhile so you can r-rest a bit." Hoseok calmly but nervously says and pats Yoongi's thigh. 

 

"N-No no,it's fine. I'm fine" Yoongi answers smiling and pats Hoseok's thigh as well. 

 

Quietly,they pass by a dark road and at this moment Yoongi was getting really drowsy. Hoseok was too busy playing with his phone to notice.

 

Before Yoongi knew it,there was a bright light coming in front of them. And when he wakes up again he finds himself lying on a hospital bed with different strings connected to his body.

 

 

 

Hoseok's boyfriend, Taehyung,as Yoongi remembers went to them even before Hoseok could reply to him. "I'm sorry,I'm really sorry. Did it roll over your foot? I'm really really sorry!" Hoseok's boyfriend says apologizing non-stop to Yoongi. The older laughs awkwardly and pats Taehyung's shoulder,

 

"N-No,it didn't. It's fine,it's fine. I wasn't hurt." Yoongi replies and Taehyung bows at him again before he looks at Yoongi and put up that box-shaped smile of his.

 

"Thank you again. And we're sorry." Hoseok bows and leaves together with Taehyung leaving Yoongi standing there and looking at them.

 

At least he's happy now.

 

"Where-where is Hoseok?" Yoongi mumbles since he's too much in pain to speak loudly. 

 

"I'm not sure what room he is now." Namjoon sighs and looks at Yoongi intently,"B-But the doctor says he's fine. It's just that-" 

 

"It's just that what? What happened?" Yoongi alarmingly spoke which made himself wince in pain because of his sudden movement.

 

"He had a serious case of amnesia after the accident and he might not recognize you." Namjoon sadly stated,"And his noona said they're going back to Gwangju when he recovers." He swallows hard and looks at Yoongi.

 

Yoongi blinks and tears started falling from his eyes,"No,no-no no. I have to see him first. Namjoon,let me see him!" Yoongi shouts and Namjoon tries to calm him down.

 

"Y-Yoongi!" He shouts making Yoongi shut his mouth and look at him in shock,"His parents say you're not allowed to see him anymore. They said you've given him too much pain since the day you've been together. I want to keep this from you but I can't." 

 

 

Yoongi sobs as he drown into Namjoon's words,"No! No! No! Tell them I'm sorry! Tell them I love Hoseok and I didn't mean-" He breathes and cries even more before speaking,"I didn't mean for all this to happen.

 

"Yoongi,I'm sorry. If you love him,you'll do what his parents says. It's the only way for the two of you to move on and-" Namjoon was cut off by Yoongi's shout.

 

"No! What the are you saying?! What move on?! I still love him!" Yoongi's screaming was heard outside and a nurse quickly went to see what's all the screaming about.

 

Namjoon whispers something to the nurse which then the nurse nodded and grab an injection.

 

"Nam-namjoon-n..." Soon after the nurse injected it Yoongi felt sleepy and quickly fell on the bed.

 

"I'm sorry,dude. I know you love him,but this is the only way." Namjoon whispers as he heads out the room looking back at Yoongi who is sleeping before closing the door.

 

 

 

Yoongi closes the door of his apartment,dropping his groceries on the floor beside him. He sits down and stares at the ceiling.

 

"It's the first time in years." Yoongi whispers to nobody. He lets his head fall down to look at his crossed legs,"He still hasn't changed."

 

He's still as handsome as the day I first met him. His smile is still as bright as the sun. He's still the Hoseok I love and I will love forever. 

 

But that Hoseok I saw,isn't mine anymore.

 


 

eep! share your thoughts about this? pleaseu :------)