001 - Coffee

His Slave

Yeri's Point Of View

 

 

"Hey, Im Yeri, you're still crying over that drama?" No, you just don't understand. You just don't understand how ing perfect A Werewolf Boy is.

 

"Kajima." And tears fell, I sobbed like a baby. No, it's too much. The feels are too much. Cheol-soo. I hugged my smartphone where I was watching it. Please, don't leave Cheol-soo alone.

 

"Gosh! It's the nth time you cried over this, Yeri! It's embarrasing now! Like, duh?! You're hugging that phone in the middle of the mall!" I glared at my bestfriend, Sooyoung.

 

"You're more embarrasing to be with, you know?"

 

She raised an eyebrow. "How am I embarrasing, miss Yeri who is crying in the middle of a mall while hugging her phone?"

 

 

"See? You're embarrasing to be with right now, how could you disgrace an avid fan who's just expressing her feels? Are you even my friend?" Yes, I am doubting our friendship, and yes, I am willing to go far until we had a scandal in here just to give justice to me, and my feels.

 

She facepalmed and took her credit card from her wallet. "Yes, I am your friend. I'm not disgracing you nor your over-dramatic feels, but Im Yeri, remember that your favorite celebrities might be here and they might see you crying and think that you're an overly-depressed girl. So please?"

 

I pouted. "Fine." Tss.

 

"Now, let's go, and stop pouting, you look like a dog." she said and took her things.

 

We arrived at school before lunch was finished. Yes, we went out at lunch. Who cares? As long as we're not late.

 

Sooyoung and I separated ways, for she was on the lower class. I'm not that smart, but I atleast know the know-hows. I went inside the classroom, gaining some classmates' look but they didn't mind later, anyways.

 

I'm kind of close to most of my classmates, so yeah, i'm cool with them.

 

Lessons went on and class is finished.

 

Most of my classmates went home already, but Sooyoung and I always go to the cafeteria for some food.

 

Yes, we love food and i'll literally marry food if it was possible. I don't get it. Why doesn't the government consider that? Marrying food.

 

I munched on my sliced of pizza deliciously, earning a digusted look from my bestfriend.

 

What's up with that face? This friend of mine, really. I glared at her.

 

"What the hell's with that look, dude? It's not like you eat so graciously." I said, but that only made her hit me. "No, i'm disgusted to those kids." she said and I turned around to see who she was referring to. Oh.

 

I looked at her with a 'ohmy-you-dont-say' look. Aigoo. "Yah, can't you just freaking admit it? You like Jinwoo."

 

"Just because I don't like kids making out in a public place doesn't mean i'm jealous." I bursted out laughing. Sorry, I just can't. Gosh, who knew my bestfriend had this side?

 

Well, she kind of likes Kim Jinwoo. The cute senior who's a kissing machine. I think he's part of the kingka group called 'Winner' or something. Dunno.

 

"Yeah, sure. Says the girl who has thousand of candid pictures of that guy there kissing a hot chick who's much hotter than you. You know what? if you weren't my friend, I should've reported you to the police long time ago."

 

"Very supportive of you, Yeri." I smirked. "There, you admitted it." She rolled her eyes. "Fine, i'm jealous."

 

"Hey Yeri, can you buy me some coffee?" Hyemin--my friend--came out from nowhere and gave me some money. "Sure."

 

Yes, i'm so nice. What the hell, Im Yeri? Stop your self-proclaiming. Yeah, fine.

 

I was about to stand up when the other girls squeeled. What is happening? Is Kim Soohyun here? Wait, let me get my notebook. I need to get my autograph. But no, It was just seven boys. Bangtan?

 

Yes, Bangtan, another kingka group. What's up with these kingkas? And why the hell are they called kingkas? Are they that superior? They just got the looks and talent, that's all. What the big deal about them that makes them so special?

 

Oh whatever, Yeri, just go buy your friend a cappucino and you're done.

 

I went to the vending machine and got a cup of hot cappucino. I was so focused at the cup of cappucino I'm holding that I don't care about others. Well duh? It's expensive, so I can't let even a little amount to get wasted.

 

-poof-

 

What. The. .

 

"Ouch!" the guy before me shouted. . No, this is not freaking happening.

 

Well, the coffee kind of spilled on one of the Bangtan guys. I bet I'm gonna die tomorrow or maybe tonight. His fangirls won't let me off.

 

"I--I'm sorry." I bowed non-stop. The Bangtan guy grabbed my chin softly and made me face him. H-He's hot.

 

No---Im Yeri, no. Stop it. I felt daggers from his fangirls. No, mister, don't touch me or I'll be dead by tonight. I shook his hand off me and bowed again.

 

"I'm really sorry, I---I will just pay for it."

 

Yeah right, Yeri. You sacrificed your allowance for one-month just to buy your uniform. And they said that guys' uniforms are more expensive! How can you assure that you can pay right away?!

 

He leaned closer to my ear and said, "Meet me at the school garden tonight."

 

I am so ing dead.