002 - Slave

His Slave

Yeri's Point of View

 

"What the did I just do?! I'm so dumb! Stupid Yeri! Of all people, why must it that Bangtan guy?!" Goodness gracious. I don't want to die. I'm too young. I still want to marry food.

 

But with that happen to me---just---ugh! This is so ing frustrating!

 

I don't deserve this . All my life, I only wanted to graduate and have a decent job or something like that.

 

Is this the karma they're talking about? Is this the price of me cursing most of the time? But I changed. I don't curse--that much.

 

I gripped my backpack's handle tightly. I breathed heavily. "Hoo." As I was about to go out of my house--yes, my own house, my parents passed away and I'm working for my own money, sometimes my aunt gives me money when I ask for it, but I don't want to bother her.

 

The telephone ringed. I went closer to it and answered the call. "Hello?"

 

("Yeri-ah.")

 

"Yes, auntie?"

 

("Nothing. Just wanna check if you're fine. Well, you are. Bye, Yeri.")

 

Then she hung up. Auntie must've been bored. Yeah, my auntie calls people randomly when she's bored. I wore my shoes again and sighed. "It's also your fault for not looking, stupid Yeri."

 

Since the school's garden is just about 3 miles away, yes, I did say just, I decided to walk. Taking a cab is faster, but walking is cheaper.

 

Should I beg for it?

 

I can't assure that I can pay him instantly. I'm not rich. I'm just so-so.

 

Average, mid-class. Yeah, I'm one of those. What do you guys expect? I was left at the age of 13. I was working when you're sleeping.

 

Oh, I'm here. School garden.

 

"Fighting, Im Yeri, don't get your self eaten." I said with a fighting sign. I went inside the garden and saw nobody. Oh , was he lying? Of course, what do I expect? He won't go out at this time just to meet up with me. Atleast I'm safe. For now. God, I'm really dead tomorrow.

 

My locker full of death threats, and his fangirls bullying me.

 

I was about to leave when I felt something extremely cold on the top my head. I looked up to see--.

 

"Y-You came?!" I mean, I thought I was safe, I thought that the pandagod has saved me. But I guess... no.

 

He smirked. "Of course." Damn it. Why does he look so hot even if he's gonna wreck my life? Gosh. I hate him, but he's so hot. He suddenly snapped his fingers and--ugh--that freaking smirk again. "I know that I'm hot, no need to stare."

 

I was staring? Nice, Im Yeri, you just embarrassed your self in front of a popular guy.

 

I quickly changed my expression. "Don't be so full of your self, mister. I wasn't staring, you just looked like a dog while smirking and I can't get my self to laugh so I didn't." Nice reason, Yeri. So nice that even the supidest person in this universe will not believe it.

 

I thought he wouldn't believe it, but, he pouted. "I don't look like a dog."

 

That's it. I bursted out laughing. Is he stupid or what? Gosh. "What's so funny? I don't look like a dog." he said. Gosh. My stomach hurts. I can't. I just can't. Pfft. He glared at me. He looks scary. I stopped laughing. 

 

"So? Why am I here with you?" I asked. "You said you're gonna pay for my uniform, right?" he said.

 

"Yeah, how much is it?" Can you just go die, Im Yeri? You can't freaking pay him right now. "No, you're not paying me." I-I'm not? He's nice after all. I sighed in relief. "You won't pay me by money. Since I know that you're not from a rich family, and you're actually poor. I don't even know how you afford the school expenses." Oh wait--how did he know that?!

 

"How did I know that? I'm just the one and only son of the principal of the school." He smirked. My eyes widen. You really got your self in trouble, stupid Yeri.

 

"Just tell me what I have to do. I can do anything." He pinned me softly on the wall. "Anything, huh? Then..."

 

He towered over me and smirked, "From now on, you're my slave, got it?" .


Omo. V. Can you not--- ;dies;