I have tremendous respect for him and FTISLAND.

FTISLAND'S PRIMADONNA STORIES

 

A/N: Hello chinggus!!! Here's another update guys. Thanks for reading and supporting this. :)

 

CREDIT: Barb Lee

 

=====================================================================

 

I became a die hard fan in 2014 when I heard Hongki sing .

Instantly my heart sunk.............

I have worked with a Korean boss for 14 years so I became interested in Korean drama which my boss pointed out then I saw Hongki in beautiful.

Then I became touched with his acting ability and continued to watch all his dramas,

plus it helped a little with the language at work.

Then I was as you would say hooked.

.

.

.

The concert came to NYC in Jan on my passed on sisters birthday so I was sure to go felt she would be there too.

I was treated very well at Best Buy theater.

Because of a car accident 2 years ago they had me in special seating so I would not be pushed my legs muscles have damage.

I got to see and hear very well.

 

 

I think that was the best vacation time coming from FLorida in my life.

Even with a blizzard Hongki made sure to be there that shows the type of person he is.

I have tremendous respect for him and FTISLAND.

I also meet some of the fans I had spoken to there whom I met on IG.

I also belong to FTISLAND La, USA, FTISLAND FACEBOOK.

I am very impressed by his voice tallents and sense of humor.

I love too playfully.

He has wit and charm and comical at times and other times dead serious.

And loyal to his primadonnas, he stands up for them and that shows character.

What can I say he is one great guy and I like him.