It started when I discover JaeJin & JongHun

FTISLAND'S PRIMADONNA STORIES

 

A/N: Hello to my readerst readers. Thank you so much for spending some time in reading this Primadonna Stories that I collected. I hope you enjoy reading. Here's another short update.

 

CREDIT: Dyan Primadonna

 

 

======================================================

 

How did I became a fan?

 

It's a long story.... ............................

 

It started when I discover JaeJin & JongHun last October 2013.

I really don't know that FT Island exist back then.

I became a fan of JaeJin and my sister became a fan of FTISLAND first.

She went to our province and when she came back, her phone is full of FTISLAND stuff!

I check her musics and listened to their song "I Confess".

.

.

.

.

I secretly transfer FT'S songs to my phone because I told my sister that I'm not a fan of any kpop idols and I only like JaeJin.

At that time, I discover that JaeJin is belong to a rock band group "FT Island".

(Didn't I mention before that I really like rock bands and songs).

 

I try to watch their concerts because I want to focus to their songs and on how they perform live.

 

.

.

.

.And..........................................................

 

 

Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

They were so awesome and they were better than my favorite american bands!

I honestly fall in love with HongKi because of his daebak voice and forget about JaeJin for a while.

I mean, seriously, Hongki has that angelic voice right? So who won't fall in love with that?