The Quilty of Tape

Un-taped Only to be Taped Back Again

I had never known that there are more than three types of tape.

Old tape,New tape and The tape that lasts forever.

I now know there is old tape, new tape, tape that lasts forever, double tape, and dollar store tape.

Old Tape: The definition of Old Tape is tape that has been on to long and starts to get dirty and just doesn't stick anymore, It gets tired of you and doesn't want to kee you together anymore because it has decided it just can't deal with you anymore, it has decided it has bitten off more than it can chew, it didn't realize what it was getting its self into.

New Tape: The definition of New Tape is the tape that you put your self back together again with, it helps you get back on your feet and feel a little bit better about your self. You can never know if it will stay or not when you first get it, only time will tell, so in other words...it's a big risk.

Tape That Lasts Forever: A myth, something that has never yet been proven. Something you think about and hope for to keep youself sane, but you will come to realize sooner or later that it is sadly...only a myth.

Double Tape: When you have been wrapped in two layers of tape. Which you would think was affective, but in my case...truly isn't. Being Double Taped is different for everyone just like New Tape you don't know if it is stable or not till the very end. For me being Doubled Taped was good, comforting, warming...in the begining. But you know as the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end." As I went through being Double Taped it started to loosen till each piece fell off, one at a time. Being Double Taped really isn't what it's all hyped up to be, it's actually less adhesive then normal type, and only lasts a short while.

Dollar Store Tape: The type of tape that you get when your in a desperate need of tape and don't take your time to get to know it. Dollar Store Tape is what you get when you don't read the labels for toxins and lack of adhesive. They are only good for an hour or so until they show you what they really want and crush you into even smaller pieces.

So many types of tape, yet not a single one works. I've been through ever type there is, or so i thought. What if I made my own type of tape?..What if i took a piece of old tape and glued it back on? What if I was selfish enough to forcefully super glued it to myself so it could never leave me again? Would that be wrong? And what if I told it I might be in love with it? Would it be okay to force it to stay with me? Even if it didn't want?

Is that the only way I can ever get even a tiny bit close to the myth of Ever-lasting Tape? Or is it not a Myth and it tells me it loves me too and will forever be my tape.

Decisions, decisions, risks upon risks...on things I still don't quite believe or understand. Have any of you been through these types of Tapes...have any of you discovered the myth of Ever-lasting tape...if so please tell me...I'm desperate...maybe desperate enough for Dollar Store Tape...even if it will finally put an end to me, maybe a permanent end, because I think I've gone beyond mental.