Chapter 4: Birthday kiss

Picture in His Wallet

Solbin POV

 

Today is my birthday!! I'm preparing for my birthday at my house. I hope it will be the best birthday party ever so I arrange a lot of activities. Gayoung help me a lot with cooking and decorating. Everything looks fine and the party will start in 2 hours and I will get dress up. 

 

 "Gayoung can you give me a help with the zipper? I can't reach it."

"Lollz Solbin since when do you like to wear something this short and y? Anyway you look hot with that red short dress tho." Gayoung show me a thumbs up.

"Ahahaa since today I'm already 19, I want to try something new for a new start."

 

The party already started and full of my friends. Everyone are looking good today since the theme for my party is vogue. I don't know why I like that word so much but it really does make me feel good. 

 

Looks like the boys wearing colourful suit. Hahahah what are they? Rainbow? Anyway it really does match with the theme tho. Vogue! Classy! Style!

I like fashion but I kinda don't have time to invest something in my wardrobe.

 

"Wassup boys! Do you guys having fun?" 

 

"Yup we are~ Btw Solbin you look different today *cough* ehem y." The one and only Kai give me a wink.

 

"Oh thanks Kai, you're also not bad tho looking good with your fancy pants kkkk. Oh! Do you guys know where's Gayoung? She's been gone like 1 hour."

"Don't worry Sol, we saw Chanyeol taking her to somewhere ,maybe just around the house."

 

What??!! Chanyeol and Gayoung going somewhere together? Weird but interesting, better ask Gayoung about it after the party. 

 

I take the microphone to grab their attention so I can tell them something. I'm going to tell them what game we're going to play and some performance will be performed by Baekhyun and me.

We're going to sing a song called "Thank You For Being Born" and a solo performance by me singing "Rain-Taeyeon".

 

Oh! There's Gayoung!! 

 

"Where have you been? Been worried for nothing because there's someone took her to somewhere. Wait until the party end then I will ask more about it."

 

"Relax~ relax. I'm not going anywhere anymore so don't get angry." 

 

All of them are having fun and enjoy playing the games and also the performance. I was so nervous to sing but I tried my best for it. Oh well, at least I didn't do any mistake kkk. It's time for the party to end because everyone look very tired yet happy at the same time. We're taking selfies, singing, dancing and also we make our own fashion runway.

 

Suddenly Gayoung hold the mic to say something.

 

"Okay everyone, now is the part of the party. We can consider it as a game. It's kissing the birthday girl wohoooohoho!!" Gayoung send me a wink.

 

What the heck!? We never plan these before and I think it's not necessarily to do this just for my first kiss. Gayoung!!!!!

 

"Come on boys or maybe girls hahahhahh, just for fun nothing more than that. Just a kiss tho."

 

"Hahahah it's just a joke guys, so ignore what she said just now. I'm not going to kiss anyone okay.Thank you so much for coming today and I really appreciate that, see you guys on Monday." Lollz embarrassing!

 

 

Suddenly someone grab my hand and turn me around.

 

It's Jongdae

Handsome Jongdae

Hot Jongdae

 

"I'm not just anyone for you. I'm yours and you're mine." He look into my eyes and hold me close.

 

Then he kiss me.

We kissed.

 

Everyone were shocked and cheering for us.

So do I.

What the hell just happened.

I pushed him away from me.

I run away.

I touch my lips.

Damn it feels good.

But why Jongdae?

 

I locked in my room for more than one hour. I think everyone already gone home. So it's okay to go out now, I feel so thirsty. I need water so much uhh.

When I opened the door slightly to check out , someone push the door quickly and get into my room.

 

Jongdae?! Why?

 

"Are you okay?" He hug me tight.

 

I push him away. "What do you want? Why are you doing this to me? This is so not you Jongdae. Since when do you care about me?" Shocked with his action.

 

"Since we met." He hug me again and lean his head on my shoulder.

 

Why I can't say no to him and why I'm not angry at all, I'm just shocked with it.

 

"Where have you been?" He quietly whisper to my ear.

 

His hot lips kissing my neck like he need it to. I can't stop him! I can't breathe! He kiss me on the lips lightly and hold both of my cheek. He kiss me on my forehead. What's happening to him and me too? 

 

"Good night. Go to sleep, I'll lock the doors for you. Bye."

 

He left me with 1001 questions.

Does he like me?

Kyaaa!!! What's wrong with him.

I said it once but I'll say it twice.

Damn it feels good.

 

*will edit later.sorry