Chapter 3:His story

Picture in His Wallet

 

 

 

Jongdae POV

 

 

It's already 1 a.m, I should go back home now so I can make sure Gayoung and her friend were okay.It only took 10 minutes from Xiumin's house to mine.When I open the main door, it was quite and the lights were turned off. I went to Gayoung's room , the door was opened and she is sleeping on her bed hugging the teddy bear that I bought for her birthday when we were still kids.I turn off the lights and close the door slowly, I don't want to wake her up.

 

 

 

Once I'm on the third floor, I noticed the lights was on and there's is someone here.It was Solbin and she's trying to open my door room. I stop her hand with mine so she can't open it, she turn around showing her shock face and also her nice body tho.She is stuttering to say something but I quickly took off my shirt to cover her up and go into my room leaving her alone. 

 

 

 

I lay on my bed feeling tired and try to sleep but that girl keep in my mind. Why were she roaming around the house wearing like that, she should know that there's also a boy who live in here . It's a lie If I say I don't feel anything when I saw her like that but I'm not that kind of ert.It keep bothering me since the first time I saw her, she look just like my first love, but it can't be . I've been told that she died 5 years ago and I still love her.I took out her picture from my wallet and keep staring at her beautiful face.Even though we only know each other for a short time, we play together once a week since I met her at the park and make a lot of beautiful memories with her. Maybe people can say I'm crazy to fall in love with a mysterious girl .

 

 

 

We were just friends that meet once a week without knowing each other names only use nickname. I'm Danny and she is Sunny.After 2 months, I still don't know her identity or where she live.

 

 

 

One day, I was riding my bike around the town , I saw her came out from the photo shop alone with a sad face and get into the car that was slowly leaving the photo shop. I tried to stop the car but it was too late to stop it.I walk back to the photo shop and met an old man.The owner of the photo shop.

 

 

"Excuse me sir, why the girl with the long hair just now came here?" I asked him because of curiosity. 

 

 

"Oh of course she's going to take a picture, why would she come to a photo shop young man. Do you know her?" He smiled showing his dentures. 

 

 

"Umm actually I'm her friend so that's why I asked.If you don't mind can I get one copy of her pictures .I'll pay two times more than the usual price." I really need it.

 

 

"Okay deal! But I can't give you the big size because it takes time to process it. How about I give you the small size but with two version of it, full body and also her face.Can you wait for 10 minutes young man?"

 

 

"I'll will wait as long as you need.When will she come back here to take her picture sir?"

 

 

 

"Nahhh sorry young man, your young lady will not come here again because she want this old man deliver it to her tomorrow morning."

 

 

 

"Well~~ I can help you to make your work more less.Let me send it to her with care, so give the address that she gave you."

 

 

"I thought you are her friend, you must know her house." damnnnn! 

 

 

"Friend doesn't mean I know where she live.Deal or not?"I gave him the money for the pictures.

 

 

"Okay young man, here it is her address.Make sure to come here 9 a.m and don't be late." He gave me the pictures that I want and thank him. 

 

 

The next morning,I went to the shop and take along the tube with me.After 15 minutes, I arrived at a big house and ring their bell.Humm it looks like there's no one at home.Then suddenly an old lady came out from the house carrying a big bag with her.

 

 

"Ummm excuse me, can I meet someone from this house? "I smiled with hope. 

 

 

"I'm sorry kid,there's no one at home now, I only get ordered to bring this bag to the funeral. Someone died yesterday from an accident. Their one and only daughter was...Oh sorry kid, I have to go now quickly and you don't need to come back here again because their going to move out."She get into the taxi that just arrived. 

 

She died?

 

 

I feel like my life just falling apart and I can't breathe. I'm on my knees on the ground ,crying and helpless. Why she left me without saying goodbye. Leaving me with a broken heart and tears. Actually the last time we met,we were fighting over something and it make her run away from me crying.I can't even say sorry to her now because she's already gone.

 

 

Teardrop coming out from my eyes remembering the sad memories that happened long time ago .I close my eyes trying to get some sleep.

 

I MISS YOU.

 

 

  

short chapter.kkkk lately not feeling good.

yaaa know stomach (cough cough)

#BeFreePanda

be happy