You Are Mine: By 84NGT4N(M)

24/7 ℋeaven Ꭿdverтιѕeмenтѕ [GRAND OPENING 18 SLOTS LEFT!!!]
baekhyun-pathcode-exodus-exo-2.jpg
               You Are Mine: 84NGT4N              
Message to readers: Hello guys! This is a mixed fanfic with both BTS and EXO! I might be a little busy sometimes, but I promise that I won't leave this story hanging. I too love this story. I'll have to warn, as you go the will get better and better!
About
Preview

Next: What is Love?/Let's not bring up the past

Riah: This is... It's the same room and everything! What's going on?

Jungkook: Okay let's reenact this, come over here and get down on your knees.

Riah: Whoa whoa whoa! I'm not doing that!

Jungkoo: Wait, you were on the bed first and then you made your moves.

Jungkook: Was I sitting down or standing up...oh, I was standing when you pulled me down!

Riah: Ya, I thought I was the only one with a broken memory, one is enough...

Riah: Jungkook-ah!

Jungkook: Do you really want to remember?

Riah: ..Not really anymore. I feel like I did something weird and embarrassing.

Jungkook: How about this: let's just do it again and count that as your first time instead, hm?

Riah: O-okay...but what about...yesterday?

Jungkook: Forget about that too?

"Riah:  don't think I can...

Jungkook: Then I'll make you forget.

Riah: Wait! I don't know if I want this or not. All I wanted was to lose that ity and be done with it, and I have.

But now, you want to do it again, because you want me to remember my first?

Jungkook: No., I want to do it again...because I'm ing in love with you.

 
Characters: Jungkook, Riah(OC), Sehun, Kris, Suga, & more!
Genres: romance, mystery, crime,
Pathcode #1004 © All Rights Reserved
[A/N] Only ad that will contain an authors note. This is an example of the ad and the wall post will be similar. The title is a link to the story and the author's name links to their profile. After the ad is complete, it is a sign to credit the shop with any three of the banners in your foreward.  In order to get the 2 free upvotes, you must upvote this TBBIMS as well.