FEELINGS

YOU+ME=US

            “Hyung, you know we could just send all of this laundry to the cleaners’ right?” Jinyoung said as he watched Mark folding the clothes in the laundry room. He hopped on top of the dryers and sat on it, facing Mark.

            “Yeah…but this is more rewarding…besides, I don’t have to worry if my clothes got torn apart or something…” Mark continue taking out the washed laundry from the washer. “Jinyoung ah…”

            “What?” Jinyoung frowned.

            “I told you to separate the colour from the whites…see…” he held a bluish dress shirt. “This supposed to be white…” he then took a piece of blue t-shirt and the colour got slightly faded off. “Look at it now…”

            “Ok, ok…I’m sorry…I thought the shirt doesn’t fade off…I’ll get you a new one…happy?”

            “Aigoo…” Mark knuckled Jinyoung’s temple. “Yaa, move over…I need to load these in…”

Jinyoung folded his legs Indian style while still sitting on the dryers. Mark glared at him but he just grinned at the older guy.

            “Hyung, can I ask you something?”

            “Sure…” Mark said leaning against the linen cabinet. “Shoot…”

            “Have you thought about getting back into the dating scene again? I mean…meeting a guy…falling in love…”

Mark looked at Jinyoung with a frown.

            “I was just asking…”

            “Well…I did think about it…”

            “And…”

            “I will…date…when I’m ready…” Mark shrugged. “Or when the right guy comes…”

            “What if the right guy is here and you just didn’t saw him?”

Jinyoung felt his chest tightened…anticipating Mark’s answer.

            “Well…maybe it’s just wasn’t meant to be I guess…you’re not thinking about setting me up with guy do you?”

            “No…of course not…” Jinyoung shook his head.

*No way…why would I do that since I want you to myself…* every passing moment Jinyoung felt that he’s falling deeper for Mark. His charms captivate him…and there’s no other guy made him felt like that before.

            “What are you smiling about?” Mark asked looking at the dazed Jinyoung.

            “Nothing…”

            “You better don’t any funny thought about setting me up.”

            “Yes hyung!”

Evening…

             “Yes mom…” Mark walked into the living room talking on the phone. “Jinyoung? He’s right here…hold on…”

Mark went towards Jinyoung who’s lounging on the couch watching TV.

            “My mom wants to talk to you…” Mark said, handing the phone over to Jinyoung.

            “Hello…nae omonim…”

Mark went to the kitchen. When he came back, Jinyoung was still on the phone, talking to his mom.

            “It’s nothing omonim…I’m glad you like it…of course…if Mark hyung bring me along…ok, ok…I’ll make sure he know that…nae…take care omonim…bye…” Jinyoung hung up. “Here…” Jinyoung gave back the phone to Mark.

            “What did my mom say?”

            “She loved the present I got for her and she wanted me to tag along the next time you’re going home…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “She’s gonna brag all about it to her friends…” Mark shook his head. “How did you even know that she love ceramics?”

            “I asked Tammy…”

            “Jinyoung ah…I need to brief you a little about the schedule…”

            “Ah hyung…can we do this later? Let me enjoy the last moment of my day off with ease…” Jinyoung sighed as he slumped against the plush sofa.

            “It will only take a minute…”

            “Fine, fine…” Jinyoung gave in. “What’s on my schedule tomorrow?” Jinyoung was not looking forward for work at all.

            “Not much…there’s press conference for the drama…Grand Hyatt Hotel at 2 o’clock…then a photo shoot for Bean Pole…”

            “I thought it was next week…”

            “They decided to forward it…you’re working with a new face though…they just had new model…”

            “Who is it?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Seo Hyorim…your partner during the last award show…”

            “Hmmm…I like her…she’s nice…”

            “With all that being said…should we order some take out for dinner?”

            “Sure…”

***********************

It was still early when Jinyoung’s last schedule ended and he decided to stop at a gym for a brief workout session.

            “Hyung…you wanna join me?” Jinyoung asked as he walked out from the locker room.

            “No thanks…I don’t have the right clothes on…”

            “You could borrow mine…” Jinyoung grinned.

            “It’s ok?”

            “Are you shy or something??

            “No…it’s just…I’m not in the mood for a workout…anyway, I will be waiting at the café downstairs…find me when you’re done…”

            “Yes boss!”

Mark head out to the exit. Jinyoung felt a little disappointed…the chance to see Mark sweating his body off…there’s nothing Jinyoung wouldn’t do for that opportunity.

*My erted thoughts…* Jinyoung smiled and shook his head.

His trainer came.

            “Are you ready Jinyoung ssi?” he asked.

            “Yes…”

Peniel looked at his watch and slowly getting annoyed…he was supposed to meet his manager half an hour ago but the guy was nowhere to be found. He walked down the stairs and his eyes caught something…or more like someone…sitting alone at the lounge area of the café. He went closer and a smile automatically formed at the corner of his lips.

            “Surprised to see you here Mark ssi…”

Mark was busy with his planner that he was oblivious that someone sat at an empty seat in front of him. He looked and saw smiling Peniel.

            “Peniel ssi…” Mark said…slightly shocked from the sudden appearance of the man.

            “This is the last place I expected to see you…” Peniel was glad the fact that his manager was late…otherwise he would be missing this.

            “Yeah…me neither…”

            “I see that you’ve been ignoring me…I was waiting for you to call but…”

            “I’ve been busy with stuff…with my job…”

            “I know, I know…it’s not easy being the manager to Park Jinyoung…”

Silence.

            “Mark ssi…am I being too straightforward for you?”

            “Huh?”

            “I’m interested in knowing you further…does me being forward turned you off? Or you have any specific rules that banned you to date anyone within the industry?”

Mark stared at Peniel.

            “Look…” Mark took a deep breath and exhale. “Peniel ssi…me personally…like people that are straightforward because beating around the bush wasn’t my cup of tea…and the rule thing…I don’t have any such rule…I’ve dated people in the industry before.”

            “Then what’s the problem?”

            “I just got out from a bad relationship and…I don’t think I’m ready to dive into the whole dating scene yet…”

            “Afraid that you’ll get hurt again?”

            “Maybe…”

            “I can understand that…how about we be friends?”

            “Friends?” Mark raised an eyebrow.

            “Yeah…friends…I mean…every relationship begins start off with friends…see how it goes from there…”

            “I dunno Peniel ssi…”

            “Look…I won’t act like a desperate guy who wants attention like in those cheesy flicks…”

Mark chuckled.

            “People told me that I’m a good friend…and I already make you laugh…that have to be count as something…”

Then…

            “Peniel hyung…” a guy bowed. “I’m so sorry…the traffic was so bad just now…there’s an accident on the freeway…”

            “It’s ok Minjae ah…look Jinyoung ssi…I gotta go…um…is that yours?” Peniel asked looking a cell phone on the coffee table.

            “Yea…” Mark nodded.

Peniel smiled as he picked up the phone and dialled a number…seconds later, his phone rings.

            “Now I got your number…maybe we could go out for a drink some time…”

            “Sure…”

            “I’ll hold on to that Mark ssi…”

***************************

            “Oppa…a package for you…” Miryo said putting a box in front of Mark. Jinyoung who is sitting next to him at the desk stretched his neck trying to see.

            “Jinyoung’s fans letters?”

            “Nope…I don’t think so…a delivery guy dropped this off at the reception…” she said. “It was addressed to you…”

            “Thanks Miryo…”

            “No problem oppa…” she left.

Mark looked at the equally surprised Jinyoung and the younger guy just shrugged his shoulder.

            “Wow…someone has fans now…” Min said as she passed by.

            “I doubt it…”

Mark opened the box and saw a bouquet of roses in it. A card was attached to it.

I saw these and thought of you…hope you like it.

Sincerely S.P

Jinyoung took the card.

            “S.P? Who is it?” he looked at Mark.

            “Someone…”

            “Looks like our manager oppa here got an admirer…” Jinah said and smiled. “I wonder it’s from a girl or a guy…”

            “Definitely a guy!” Chaeyeon said. “So, he already made his moves…” she smiled.

Jinyoung’s ears stung at the words. He…a guy is definitely is hitting on his Mark…well…Mark is not officially his…yet…but he liked to think that Mark belonged to him…and him alone.

Chaeyeon almost dropped the cup she was holding when she turned around and saw Jinyoung at the door of the staff pantry.

            “Jeez oppa! Don’t sneak up on me like that! You know I have a weak heart!” she hissed.

            “Chaeyeon ah…”

            “What?”

            “You know who sent those roses to Mark hyung don’t you?”

            “Nope…” Chaeyeon shook his head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

            “I heard you said something like he’s making his moves…who is he?”

            “Why do you want to know? It’s Mark’s oppa private life…”

            “Yeah…but he’s my manager…I need to know…”

            “Look oppa…Mark oppa may be your manager but his private life doesn’t concern you…why don’t you just leave him alone? He needs his personal space.”

Jinyoung kept tossing and turning in his bed. The whole thing that happened in the agency that day is the only thing that he could think of.

*S.P? Who the hell is that?*

            “Argghhh!” Jinyoung lets out his frustration with a scream, kicking his pillows away.

Someone opened his bedroom door.

            “Jinyoung ah! Are you ok?” Mark asked with wide eyes. He rushed next door when he heard Jinyoung screaming.

            “What are you doing here?”

            “I heard you screaming…is everything alright?”

            “Yeah…everything is fine…” Jinyoung lay down and pulled his blanket covering his head. “I’m going to sleep…”

            “Are you sure you’re ok?”

            “Yes hyung…”

            “Call me if you need anything ok?”

Jinyoung stared at the ceiling when Mark left. He never knew liking someone could make him feeling this way.

 

An update!!!! This chapter took longer than I expected...doing some adjustment here and there...sorry for the long wait...>_<

GOT7 HAD THEIR FIRST EVER WIN SINCE DEBUT!!!!!!! I seriously cried when they announced GOT7 as winner on MTV The Show...my babies deserved this soooooo much! Noona is sooooooo proud of you...my 7 precious babies!

Hppy reading everyone and don't forget to leave a comment!

BBYONG!!!