Chapter 1

*Red Hot OPLP* [SM Rookie Girl Group]
 
Mission assigned
Prologue
Sunday 13-april-2015 1:25 am

Nothing suspicious, just a greeting from a friend


To: trasparent_cherryblossm@/hotmail.com

Hello daffa, i am yout friend sue, from elementary school. it's been so long since we have chatted. I miss you a lot. how are you doing in sm entertainment? how are the other members?

write back!

your dear friend, Sue





yep this is the end of the email, if you are not part of [red hot oplp], do not scroll down anymore.































seriously, stop scrolling.






































there aren't anything down there, please go back.










































i warn you, you shouldn't scroll down anymore




































there's nothing suspecious about this email.













































this is just an e-mail from sue.




































hello, members of [red hot oplp]. we believe all of you are now disguised as sm artists. Good job girls.

to destroy the company, you must start with the newest, and most popular band at the moment. guess what group, guess!

yes, it is exo. exo is a new group, with a rather crazy and unstable fandom. they will be the easiest group to penentrate. 

girls, listen up, your first task is to get close to exo and gain their trust. do whatever you can to achieve that goal.

next week, you will be schdualed to have  a photoshoot at the same park as exo. use this opportunity wisely. if you get busted, you will all be finished with no mercy. 

-Sue (the code name of the ceo of yg entertainment)
author's note
I hope you all liked this prologue XD anyone wanna write the first chapter or add to the character list?