swords and tiaras.

10 Fluffy Shots for Yoonseok❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi bites his bottom lip for the umpteenth time. "W-what if they don't like me?" Hoseok chuckled then opened the door for him. "Nah. They said they like squishy stuff. Your cheeks count"

"Hobi oppa!" Yoongi has his hands in a defensive position when he heard that. In front of him are two little girls in pink tutus that extremely look alike.

"Ah, Yoongi. These are my princesses. The one with the pink bow is Chunhee and the one in white is Chunmi. Girls, this is my mochi, Yoongi but you can call him Suga" Yoongi jumped a bit when they gasped in unison.

"His cheeks" Chunhee said, pointing at his face. Told ya, Hoseok whispered. "I wanna call him Sugammy Bear" Chunmi said. Yoongi laughed and Hoseok just shrugged his shoulder at the twins. "Whatever you want"

Yoongi jumped again when they gasped ...again. "The party's starting! Come on!" They pulled Yoongi and Hoseok upstairs and Hoseok smiles at him and Yoongi just shrugs his shoulder.

~

 "Okay, Chunmi, go prepare some cups while I prepare the table" Chunhee ordered. The younger of the two obeyed. Yoongi and Hoseok just watches them run around in amusement, sitting on a small pink bed.

"Okay! Everything's ready!" The two girls shouted in unison. They do that often, Hoseok whispered to Yoongi before going to the small seats his sisters prepared for them. The seats were too small, for Hoseok. Yoongi had to cover his mouth to contain the laughs from escaping him. 

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter