trains and unexpected hugs.

10 Fluffy Shots for Yoonseok❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, mom. I'm on my way. Don't wait for me, 'kay? Just eat if you're hungry. Okay. Bye" Hoseok hangs up on the phone then stands up as he saw his train coming. Urgh.. It's full ...again. He sighed then hooked his hand on a straphanger. He stands next to a short and pale man with an oversized scarf, scrolling on his phone and earphones on his ears.

Hoseok stares at the window, looking at the sunset. The sun dips between the mountains and with the red orange color on the horizon, everything looks breathtaking. He frowns when his view was blocked. The train entered a tunnel, replacing the stunning view with nothing but darkness. He frowned and jumped a little when he felt a cold hand hold his. Hoseok looked at the short man beside him-- he has one earphone removed, his phone is almost sliding off his shaking hand and he presses his side gently on Hoseok's. His face was full of fear and confusion and Hoseok thinks that it's kinda cute, though he knows it's not the right time to think that. 

"Um. Are you alright?" Hoseok asks, looking at the much shorter male with worry. The pale man looked up at him and Hoseok stares back at the beautiful black orbs. He lets go of Hoseok's hand then bowed slightly.

"Y-yes. I-I'm sorry" He stutters and Hoseok grins, "It's fine"

 

Many minutes passed and the train was still in the tunnel. The standing passengers, including Hoseok, were complaining. Lucky for the ones sitting, they were sleeping and some has their mouths open, drooling slightly. Hoseok looks at the shorter man again for the fourth time. He was shaking slightly and has his eyes squeezed shut. Afraid of that dark, maybe? But there were lights there, though not too bright. Hoseok fights with the thought of holding him. He might think of me as a ert. Probably what he did a while ago was the response of his body to the sudden darkness? Hoseok nods and settled the problem in his mind.

Gasps of surprise were heard when the lights suddenly went out. Hoseok felt the small hand again and this time he held it securely. The next second, screams were heard as the train screeched and came to a halt. Hoseok widened his eyes when he felt a warm body press against his. He immediately knew who it is, judging by the hand he's holding. His heart skipped a beat when he pulled his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter