cookies and notes.

10 Fluffy Shots for Yoonseok❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not the first time Hoseok sees gifts stuffed inside his locker-- he was famous after all. There were stuffed toys, chocolates, roses, heck, there was money stuffed there one time, and letters that are too long; it should be a novel. But there's a certain gift that caught his attention-- exactly five cookies wrapped in a floral cellophane plastic sealed with a pretty polka dotted fabric bow. There's a note pasted on it with nothing but a simple smiley face. Hoseok smiles but immediately erases it from his face and looks around him, checking if someone saw him smiling because of some mundane note. This is the first time he saw this kind of gift and it's the only one he took, leaving the other gifts to rot and be consumed by ants.

~

 Hoseok doesn't know why he was so into the cookies, he noticed were actually blueberry-flavored. There were gifts that are much fancier and more expensive-looking but he doesn't know why he took it. He untied the bow and sniffed the goodies inside.

"Uh. Smells good" He moaned then took a cookie. In between every cookie are small parchment papers with red hearts printed on them. They tasted better than they smelled and Hoseok is now looking forward for the cookies tomorrow.

~

 Hoseok arrives at his locker again-- stuffed and all. He dug inside and found the cookies he's been craving for since he woke up and again leaving the other more expensive gifts. He noticed that it was strawberry flavor and a heart on the note this time then shoved it inside his bag before he left for his dance training.

Meanwhile, a pair of droopy eyes watched him leave. He smiles to himself and tries to hide his burning face with his small hands.

~

The next day, Hoseok decided to spy on his own locker, waiting for the person who leaves t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter