THREE

Sorry Not Sorry

12 May 2014

"Kyung?" Chanyeol plopped his head into his apartment as his eyes scanned the living room. "Anybody home?" It was empty, there wasn't any sound. No singing voice, no sounds of penguin footsteps and smell of foods. Apparently, there was not a single sign of him. 

"Kyungsoo, hey." He called out again, drawing the curtains, allowing the sunlight to pass through the translucent window. He turned around and trotted up the stairs with one hand in his pocket. 

The person he was searching for, was nowhere at sight. "Hey, even if you're short, I still can see you. Now show yourself, little one." He laughed, his eyes studying closely trying to catch his presence. Learning that there was no one at the second floor, he reluctantly got his feet back to the first floor. 

Sitting down at the couch, he reached for the remote before switching on the television. 

The door clicked open and someone walked in. 

"Kyungshort!" Chanyeol roared in pure happiness, giving him a big tight hug. 

"How the did you get in here." Kyungsoo stared at him blankly, before yanking him away.

"Magic of Park Chanyeol." 

"More like Magic Of Stealing Someone's Keys." The shorter male rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen, causing the other to follow.

"Hey, at least I'm here. I know you can't live without me." 

"How about you shut up and help me with today's dish." Kyungsoo gathered the ingredients in separate bowls before climbing up the cabinet to reach for the higher shelves. 

"Today's dish?" 

"Yes. They're coming tonight, so I'm praying hard you're not gonna make a fool of yourself." Kyungsoo his teeth, trying to reach for the cutting board. "And now, reaching for that is giving me a big problem."

Chanyeol wrapped his hands around Kyungsoo's waist before lifting him higher. He finally grabbed hold of the object. "Thanks, you can put me down now." 

"No."

"The hell. There's no time left, and I have to start cooking." 

"But I can't let you go."

"Why."

"I believe in not letting go of my dreams." Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows, earning a light smack of the cutting board. 

"No time for your lame sayings." Kyungsoo sighed and wriggled away from his grasp, landing his feet on the floor.

"What do you need help with though?" Chanyeol blinked.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo turned his head to Chanyeol, eyes not blinking. "To get lost and let me do my work alone."