Interesting Girl

Accidental Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock on the doors were heard. "You may come in." The CEO said while his pair of brown eyes still on the computers. "Kim Jongin , its lunch time already, what are you waiting for, let's go". He lift up his face to see a tall man standing with his car key's."What do you want, Kris?".He take a break and stretch his body a while. "I have work to do,don't disturb me."

 The blond hair man walk in and take a seat in front of the brown hair man." Did you forgot that mom told us to come home for lunch, big bro?". Then, Jongin remembered about the phone call three hours ago when his mom told him to come home today for lunch. "Oh my god, how can I forgot about that? Sure let's go, what are you waiting for?". "Said the one who is late and forgot about it, humph..."Kris said with irritation.

A middle age woman welcomed both of them with an open arms. "Have a sit and eat well. ". "Hmmmm.... Smell delicious mom" said Kris with with his eyes scanning the whole dining table. "Sure, sweet talker. How many woman had fall for your full of sweets mouth " said Jongin jokingly."Well I can't help to be proud of that I have plenty of girls in my contact list rather than someone who only has mom as the only woman in his contact list, duh...". "Stop playing with girls heart playboy, I bet they were all stupid for falling to you" said Jongin. "Well I also have someone with brains,should I give you the list?" Kris said proudly before he received a slap behind his head."Mom, my head is not made of steel. Its hurt, okay?"

"Jongin is right, Kris you should stop playing around with girls anymore". Jongin can't help but laugh at his little brother. "And you,Jongin when will you find a girl and get marry?" Kris return the laugh at his brother. "I will,mom. Just give me some time please." Jongin said while his head went down and keep looking at his food. "Isn't 3 years enough for you?", his mom said with worried to his eldest son. The family know the heart broken story of Kim Jongin and his ex fiancé. Kris shut his mouth and continue eating. "It's not easy, mom. It's complicated. It's..." Jongin word were cut off by his mom. "It's okay sweetheart, I'm sorry. Just let's eat."

"Thanks bro for the ride." Kris said."Sure, no problem" said Jongin before left from his brother cafe.Just before the turn to his company his mom word keep repeating. His mind is filled with his mom word from lunch earlier.

"Please rethink your decision Hani, don't do this to me." Jongin plead that girl. "Jongin,I have to okay? This offer doesn't come to me anytime. Don't you want to see me success in my modeling career?" Hani reply. "But the marriage...", "We can still marry after I finished my contract. Listen I can't have any relationship if I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter