First Meet

Accidental Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyo yah.... Get some sleep early you got work tomorrow remember?"How Jihyo wish she listen to her mom word.

"Argh!!! I'm late !!!" She quickly jump off from her bed and rush quickly to the bathroom ... Luckily she had already choosed her cloth yesterday. It's all Yoona fault she ended up late to work only if she didn't listen to her bestfriend break up story yesterday. But how can she ignore when her only friend need her ear. When they finished talking then only she realize it was 2 in the morning.

Her arrival to the kitchen is welcome by breakfast and her mom  drinking coffee. "Mom, why didn't you wake me up ?" "Don't blame me because of your thick ear I already waked you" Jihyo just grab a sandwich and a cup of coffee. "Eat slowly you're 23 years old woman not a five years old little girl.Seriously." She only show a grin to her mom. "Gotta go mom. Bye,love you" 

Luckily she saw her bus coming and quickly hoop into the bus. The bus seat was fulled and she ended up standing. She keep looking at her watch and there are no traffic jams. Her jaw drop when she see lines of vehicles in front of her. Its already 7.45 and she has to be there at 8.Think and think she quickly go to the front and told the bus driver to stop. "Just open the door please" "But ..." "If I ended up late I will definitely blame you for the rest of my life sir... So please open the door..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter