YG reveals the first 3 members of new girl group, Bo$$!

Bo$$ | New YG Girl group | 1 spot left!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
YG reveals the first 3 members of new girl group,Bo$$!
December 25, 2013 @ 11:08 am
tumblr_mpbcgofDa51sqr37co6_1280.jpgJu_Da_Ha_080414_035.jpg386991_10151412724838266_1710234754_n.jp
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Last week, YG Entertainment confirmed that they will be debuting a new Girl Group called , "Bo$$" , Which is influenced by aspiring artist like Beyonce, Rihanna, Mariah Carey and many other Pop Divas. The concept of the group is quite flirtatious, yet mature with strong powerful voices to fill that standard. The girls were specially picked by YG Artist and A-list artist who participating in the creation of this group. Today, Three of the girl group members have been revealed and confirmed!

SEE ALSO: YG Entertainment to debut a New girl group in rebound to the failed girl group.

First confirmed is the hottest import model, Dannie Riel's little sister , is to be the leader, main vocalist and lead rapper of this group. She has taken the mature and seductive features passed down from her sister into hand. Although, she is only 18 , she has shown the ablity and strength of a pro to lead this group to YG's victory. She has co-written songs for A-listers , Ghost-written songs, Cheoreographed billboard songs and has done many more. She is no stranger to the industry. But now she'll finally open the curtains.

Nextly , Is a newcomer to the industry almost. She has been talented enough to have her art featured in Music Videos and Live performance for Fifth Harmony, Ailee and Little Mix but , now her skills are being put to the test. The next confirmed member is none only than Ri Goo. she will be the Main dancer and a vocalist apart of this group, holding them up as the "Bad Asses' of the Korean Wave.

Finally, The sweet Melody Yoo, Whom is no stranger to the industry, from having Stephanie Kang Jieun as her mother and CEO of Yoo Electronics as her father to being a child model and starring in various music videos. She has finally made her way to the Entertainment world as the main rapper of Kpop's new generations of artist.

Are ready for the last two members?

tags
confirmation
YG Entertainment
Press Statement
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
TVXQ.gif
uknowiknowuknowus · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:33 am
Omg!!! I'm so happy that YG is venturing out into the industry and trying something different ! Fighting!
Reply · Report · Share
 
372248_1334230883719_500_329.jpg
Hunhanagainsttheworld · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:54 am
Yg never let's us down ! but shoo , being dubbed as the Female "Ikon" , that's a high standard
Reply · Report · Share
 
tumblr_ljmntgITsP1qgcspeo1_400.gif
fishybishy1594 · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 10:01 am
Okay , 4minute is offically not the bad asses of kpop anymore.
Reply · Report · Share
 
20130821_theoneshots_top_shutup.gif
iamthebestkpoplover · Posted December 27, 2013 @ 8:37 am
Eyy , since they are YG artist , no dobut they are gonna rule it being taught by gods of Kpop . #Bigbang4life
Reply · Report · Share
 
more