♦ Plotlines

Bo$$ | New YG Girl group | 1 spot left!

background

P L O T L I N E S ♦

 

Taken , reserved , open , (if reserved , then application must be in by 2 weeks if not the spot is reopened.)

"a diva is a female version of a hustla"

Divalicious queen

applicantapplicant

-

⟪POSITION  Leader, Main Vocalist, Lead Rapper
NAME ⟫ Aleah Riel
⟪ STAGE NAME ⟫ Aleah
BIRTHDATE ⟫ Not required

Desoite being the being the leader, This girl is known as the "ultimate mean girl.", she will tell someone the truth no matter how bad it hurts, only if it annoys her of course. She's known as very mature and refined figure. Now , though she seems like someone to fear. She has a mothering , caring and loving vibe that makes everyone comfortable with her. She can be sweet and always genuine.

"I can rock your world "

Rockstar

applicantapplicant

-

⟪POSITION  lead vocalist, lead dancer
NAME ⟫ Melissa Angelique
⟪ STAGE NAME ⟫ Melissa
BIRTHDATE ⟫ none required

Now , this girl , she just does not care what you say or do. She will cut you if she does not like you and she does watever she wants. But later on , She realized ...not much , If you want something , you must do it yourself , if you want it done. So she does it.

"baby I'm ugly , I wanna be pretty"

The pretty one

applicantapplicant

-

⟪POSITION  Visual, lead rapper
NAME ⟫ TBA
⟪ STAGE NAME ⟫ TBA
BIRTHDATE ⟫ none required

Desoite being called the ugly duckling her whole life. Her happy ending comes (; She worked hard for getting where she is, and now she's the one that everyone turns heads to. She's a totally sweet and overwhelming ly humble but inside she sill feels like , she isn;t pretty enough.

 

"Behaving like a princess isn't just about being pretty or wearing a crown , but it's simply about maintaing a genuine inside"

princess

applicantapplicant

-

⟪POSITION  face of the group , main rapper , maknae
NAME ⟫ TYoo Miyoon
⟪ STAGE NAME ⟫ Melody
BIRTHDATE ⟫ 97-00

She is the poised one. but with poise comes high maintenance. she's the baby of the group and totally dominates being it. She's adored by fans , appreciated by her peers and works hard for her place. now ,you can;t call her a diva but when she wants something she keeps her mind to it.

"I need a soldier"

Gangsta

applicantapplicant -

⟪POSITION  Main dancer, vocalist
NAME ⟫ Go SooRi
⟪ STAGE NAME ⟫ Ri
BIRTHDATE ⟫ none required

She's hardcore, funny and tough but on the soft side , she sweet ,girly and caring. This girl is a warm spirt and everyone loves her vibe. She's super playful and a flirt at heart , but when push comes to shove, she can bury all the street dancer on site.