Chance

Chance

Maybe I should have specified that this was a two shot xD and now that I read it again, could this be considered as a prelude to Cross The Line? lol I don't know what's with me and trying to link my stories recently. Thank you all again for reading, enjoy!


 

 

Tiffany was determined to know how much Sunny liked Yuri.

 

She was determined, and if her fellow band mate proved that she deserved Yuri more than herself, she would step aside.

 

Why did she take this stupid decision?

 

She was a fool.

 

A fool in love.

 

And she was going to accept whatever seemed to be the best for Yuri. Even if that meant that she wouldn’t be able to be with her.

 

“The van is already here!” Taeyeon announced, calling the girls to go out already.

 

“Where’s my cap?!” Sunny yelled, making everyone turn around to see her.

 

Sooyoung looked at her, chuckled and messed her hair, “it was stolen!”

 

Sunny pouted and when she was about to reply, Yuri appeared from behind and gave the cap back, “don’t be mad!” the she said, wrapping her arms around the shorter girl.

 

“How dare you!”

 

She followed Yuri towards the van, where they finally stopped running. Not noticing how a pair of eyes followed them all the way.

 

*

 

“You’re really happy today,” Tiffany said, trying to sound as relaxed as possible while taking a sit besides Taeyeon.

 

“Me?” the kid leader answered.

 

“Yeah, you. You look brighter, I don’t know. Like there’s something new on you.”

 

“Uhm. Are you flirting with me, Hwang Miyoung?”

 

“W-what?” Tiffany asked, getting herself as far she could from her, “of course not!”

 

“Then why are you asking me that?”

 

“I don’t know. It just looks like it”. Tiffany replied, wanting to face palm herself. “So… what’s new?”

 

“Nothing much”.

 

Tiffany was running out of ideas. She had to make Taeyeon tell her whatever she knew about Sunny liking Yuri.

 

“So, uhm, what having you been hearing lately?” Tiffany tried one more time, trying not to sound as obvious as she already was.

 

“Hearing? You mean, like, news?”

 

“Yes! News. I don’t know, maybe rumors… secrets…”

 

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head, “if you’re asking this because of Baekhyun, let me tell you I don’t care about their comments”.

 

Tiffany was going to kick her. “Good for you. But, anything else?”

 

“I saw some comments about you and Nichkhun. People still think you’re dating”.

 

Tiffany was about to throw herself off the moving car. “Yeah, alright. I don’t care about that, either”.

 

“Then why are you asking?”

 

She sighed deeply, “I’m bored, and I wanted to talk about something”.

 

“Well, at least you didn’t fall asleep like that,” Taeyeon glanced towards Yuri, whose head was resting on Sunny’s shoulder. The latter’s head was on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

The look Taeyeon was giving them was filled with tenderness.

 

“They look cute,” Tiffany dared to say.

 

Taeyeon turned her head to look at her, “what?”

 

“They,” she said once again, “they look cute together”.

 

Chuckling, Taeyeon agreed, “I guess that bunny isn’t as cautious as she thinks”.

 

“She told me about it a few days ago”.

 

Taeyeon seemed surprised, “I just knew about it yesterday.”

 

“I’m her best friend,” Tiffany said, wearing a winning smile.

 

Even if she was hurting inside.

 

“Whatever,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and kept smiling.

 

*

 

“It’s difficult to have a crush on someone who could be a like a sister to you, isn’t it?”

 

It had been many days since Tiffany knew about Sunny’s crush and she decided to confront her. She knew how much it meant for her, and she was happy about it. Two of her best friends together? It was like double happiness. She tried not to care if her happiness wasn’t involved.

 

“What?”

 

“It’s difficult to see her every day and not to be able to tell her how much you love her, isn’t it?”

 

Sunny’s eyes widened and her cheeks started to blush, “h-how do you know?”

 

“You were kinda obvious,” Tiffany simply said, as if she wasn't as interested about it. “Besides, I heard the conversation you were having with Taeyeon like a week ago”.

 

“Eavesdropping Tiffany,” Sunny chuckled. “But what can I say right? It’s like life chose her for me. I didn’t even notice when it happen, I just started to feel that strange sensation on my stomach every time she was by my side or when we held hands. It still seems magical”.

 

Tiffany smiled sadly at her, getting closer in order to wrap her arms around her. “I really wish you can gather the courage to confess your feelings. That would be the happiest feeling ever, to have your love with you”.

 

“Actually,” Sunny said, getting a little distance of the hug, looking to the ground and blushing again, “you’re the first one knowing this… Yesterday I decided to gather all my courage and tell her everything I feel”.

 

With her eyes widened as plates, Tiffany let her go completely to look straight to her face, “D-did you confess?” she asked, getting a nod from the shorter girl. “W-what did she say?”

 

The biggest smile ever was plastered on Sunny’s face. “She accepted me. She accepted me, Fany! I was right all the way, she loved me back!”

 

If she thought that her heart couldn’t be more broken, she was wrong. As soon as those words got to her ears, all her world came crushing down.

 

Trying to hold her tears, she spoke up. “I’m really glad for you. I hope you two can be happy because you deserve it. Let’s all celebrate together later, alright?”

 

Sunny nodded eagerly, “We surely will!”

 

When Tiffany was about to leave the room, the shorter girl stopped her.

 

“I can see in your eyes that you have someone special, too. I tell you now, you will never know if you don’t try it. I thought she was going to reject me, but it turn up really well. Trust in yourself, Tiffany. I did it, and I got Sooyoungie to be mine”.

 

“It isn’t that easy Sun- wait, what?” Tiffany turned completely to look at her. “Did you say Sooyoungie?!”

 

“Yes,” Sunny confirmed, “Sooyoung is my girlfriend now. Didn’t I just tell you, Hwang Miyoung? Weren’t you paying me attention?”

 

Not believing what her ears were hearing, Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter girl, “oh my God! You’re in love with Sooyoung!” she kept saying, while spinning both of them.

 

“Yeah,” Sunny laughed along, “I’m so glad you’re taking it so well, Fany, your opinion was so important for me”.

 

“I can’t believe it,” Tiffany said once again, “I’m so happy for both of you. I mean it”.

 

Sunny smiled widely and held Tiffany’s hands, “thank you”. Getting up of the bed, she walked towards the door in order to go for her girlfriend. “Seriously, Tiffany, thank you for your support”.

 

Tiffany replied with an eye smile. “Go get your woman and make it official with all the others, alright?”

 

“Make what official?” another girl said, entering the room as Sunny was about to getting out.

 

“Nothing,” Tiffany answered, patting the spot on her side to let the new girl lay, “you’ll know later”.

 

Yuri shrugged and threw herself on the bed, “as you say”.

 

Resting her head on Yuri’s shoulder, Tiffany closed her eyes as a big smile appeared on her face.

 

Maybe this is the chance I was looking for, Tiffany thought. Wait for me, Yuri. Because I’m not letting you go.