THE AUCTION

The Auction

Hello~! I know! I know! I know! This should have been published last April. My apologies, my baby Rei (not Jinwoo's cat. LOL!). I became busy before April 13 (Rei's birthday). And writing Taehyun is so hard. I think he is kinda OOC (out of character) here. /sighs/ I'm sorry~! T_T

Anyways, this story almost turned into a Minwoo fanfic. My other Minwoo fanfic, Stalking Kang Seungyoon, was originally a Kangnam one-shot. I'm a Minwoo trash fanfic writer after all. Hahahahahahahahahaha! I also added this to Minwoo Livejournal community. ^^

So, yeah. This is really a trash, I swear. A long, nonsense fanfic. I hope it reached your standards. I lost the will and the ability to write fanfics. orz LOL! And Kangnam fanfic writers are all daebak. Just look at Kassie's works of art! Pardon this fanfic of mine, my friends. T_T

I don't know if I should say belated or advanced but… Happy birthday, Rei~!! ^.^ This eonni of yours loves you much much and I'm sorry if my gift is as delayed as Winner's comeback. TT_TT This is for you~! ♥♥♥

This is also for Kangnam and Minwoo shippers, especially to my Kangnam circle and Minwoo minion friends on Twitter~! ♥♥♥ Thank you for subscribing, waiting patiently, and the upvotes. I don't deserve your love.

Please enjoy and spread the Kangnam love~! (And Minwoo and Winner love too, of course)

THE AUCTION
(by kaijin-taichou)

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: Nam Taehyun, Kim Jinwoo, Lee Seunghoon, Kang Seungyoon, Song Minho
Pairing: Kangnam; ninja!Minwoo (I believe they are just ninja here. LOL!)
Genre: Crack; One-shot
Summary: Taehyun will do everything to hear "Going once, going twice. Kang Seungyoon's guitar sold to Nam Taehyun!" And when he said everything, he means EVERYTHING.

==========

About hundred pairs of eyes were looking at him. At them. Some wanted to get a better glimpse of him and the shorter one walking beside him as they walked towards their reserved seats inside the hall. He ignored the whispering and the loud heol of the people staring at them.

Nam Taehyun just walked beside Kim Jinwoo silently. The glances they were getting were not the same lovingly look they receive from their fans, though. Some people looked at them with curiosity and admiration, others were intrigued, but most of these people, especially the ladies, they were glaring at them, obviously envious of the beauty they were emitting inside the hall.

Jinwoo made his way to the fifth row from the built-in stage as Taehyun followed his hyung.

After settling down on their respective seats, Taehyun looked at the stage. Two good-looking guys were sitting at the center of the stage and looking at them curiously as well. They might have noticed the commotion that his and Jinwoo's beauty have caused.

The maknae looked at the guy with fairer skin and thought that he wouldn't mind if those eyes would stare at him all day long. He won't even complain if his clothes would be removed one by one with just a stare from that guy.

The guy stopped looking at them and started playing with his phone. Taehyun took that opportunity to observe the young man. As his eyes focused on the guy's face, the maknae wondered what he saw in him. There was something that draws him to the young man and as much as he hated it, Taehyun believed he saw the light through the guy's forehead.

Taehyun gasped as he felt his phone vibrated. Speaking of forehead, Taehyun smiled as he read the message he received.

WHERE THE ARE YOU?! Mino-hyung and I are already here. Jinwoo-hyung and Seunghoon-hyung are missing as well! The auction will start shortly! Be late and the three of you are so dead! We are on the built-in stage. Your seats are at the front row.

Taehyun looked up and he almost closed his eyes when his sight met the guy's forehead. The maknae sighed. He realized that he was definitely a trash for Kang Seungyoon's forehead.

When they are composing, just one look at Seungyoon's forehead and the lyrics would flow just like that. Whenever he is down, just one look at the shining shrine of Seungyoon's glorified football field and everything seemed to be bright, as bright as his leader's forehead.

During their concerts or even during practices, Taehyun has this urgency to wipe off the sweat on Seungyoon's forehead. He was really trying his best not do it but sometimes, he just had to or else, he would go mad.

He has a weird fascination over his leader's wide forehead and that was something he would never admit to anyone, especially not to Winner's rapper line, Lee Seunghoon and Song Minho. He might, if Taehyun would want to die from being teased endlessly by his hyungs.

Of all his body parts, why do I love his forehead? It could have been the lips. Damnit!

Taehyun was worried that if the spotlight hits Seungyoon's forehead, the hall might not need any other source of light. It would be enough to supply the room a bright light. And Taehyun was ready for the Kang Seungyoon light as he was already wearing his sunglasses.

The youngest vocalist looked at Jinwoo. He envied the older guy as Jinwoo stared at Mino. Taehyun looked at Mino and the rapper was really hot with his black suit but then again, his eyes pulled him back to as equally hot Seungyoon, wearing a black suit as well.

"You need to stop staring at those guys or else you won't get what you want," a voice suddenly spoke as he moved to occupy the seat between the two vocalists.

"Uhm, excuse me but you can't sit with us. This seat is reserved for a friend," Jinwoo told the guy, looking cute and confused at the same time.

"Oh. It's Wednesday but you're not wearing pink, Jinwoo-hyung," the guy replied with a grin on his face.

"Seunghoon-ah?" Jinwoo asked as he stared at the newly-arrived guy.

"Ding! You like my new look?" Seunghoon answered as he looked at Jinwoo then at Taehyun.

The maknae couldn't help but nod as he looked at Seunghoon. Wearing a black suit as well, he couldn't recognize the older rapper because he transformed into a chubby guy with double chin. His make-up gave them the illusion of him, being a big fat man.

"Nice job," Taehyun praised.

Seunghoon smiled at him then sat down on the vacant chair. "This should be a nice job. I spend almost six hours to have this look. I'm still not sure why are we doing these sacrifices when all you could have done was to ask them to give those items to you. Has the auction started— the ?" the choreographer took his phone out from the pocket of his coat to check it.

"! Seungyoon-ah is destroying my phone with his messages!" the choreographer grumbled. Then he looked again at the maknae.

"Cross your legs! You're inviting erts to look at your legs!" Seunghoon scolded him.

Taehyun looked at his legs. Seunghoon was right. Why were they doing all these sacrifices if he could just have asked Seungyoon to give him his guitar? Jinwoo could just have asked Mino for the oil painting canvas that the rapper painted.

However, the maknae thought that Seungyoon and Mino could have chosen different items to be auctioned. Not the guitar Seungyoon used when he was teaching him on how to play the said instrument and not Mino's painting that Jinwoo adores so much because he was the guy on the painting: he was sitting on a bench under a cherry blossom tree. Although the audience could only see the guy's back, Mino told Jinwoo that it was their dearest mat hyung.

But they still chose these items because they knew that people would be interested in buying the items. A guitar that had spent so much time inside Seungyoon's arms, pressed on his chest, rested well on the leader's skinny thighs and a painting of Kim Jinwoo's gorgeous y back, painted by the hugeboy Mino himself.

The solution to their problem was very simple, really. Just ask Seungyoon and Mino to give them the items.

And yet, they chose to ignore Seungyoon's calls and messages even though they were all in one room, where the auction will take place but not seated on the chairs reserved for the other Winner members. Instead, they were sitting on the seats Seunghoon reserved for the three of them.

For Lady Han, Lady Im, and their butler, Mr. Bae.

Taehyun never thought of dressing again as a woman but he had to if he wanted to get that guitar for himself. He was that desperate. He didn't care about the wig, the make-up, the dress, and the heels. He wanted that guitar. He needed that guitar.

The guitar that Taehyun strummed as Seungyoon guided his fingers on the chords. The guitar that he held closer than he should right after Seungyoon demonstrated how the song should be played. The guitar that made him realize how hopeless and impossible to get out of Kang Seungyoon's love trap.

They planned their mission carefully for almost three weeks. They agreed that he and Jinwoo would pretend to become two sophisticated rich women who were born and raised in Europe: in Wrexham, Wales to be exact. Not knowing what kind of a place Wrexham is, they still agreed to choose the place as long as the pretty vocalists could convince everyone that they don't speak Korean because they grew up in the United Kingdom. As long as no one will force the beautiful ladies to talk and reveal that their voices were so deep, Adele could actually roll in it, it would be okay.

They wanted to project that they travelled from Wales to Korea just to participate in the auction. All for the guitar and the painting.

As they couldn't use their surnames, Jinwoo suggested of using their hometowns' name, hence Jinwoo became Lady Im, from Imja Island while Taehyun became Lady Han since the maknae was from Hanam.

As for Seunghoon, he didn't want to become Mr. Bu or Mr. San so he chose to become Mr. Bae. ("I want to be everyone's bae for a day," the choreographer said as he explained why he chose Bae as his surname, earning him rolling eyes from the diva maknae and a hard hit on his arm from the fake maknae.)

As Taehyun crossed his legs, Seunghoon started to notice his outfit.

"What's with the all-black dress, Victoria Beckham? Your hat is on point, though. And why are you wearing sunglasses inside the room?" Seunghoon crossed his arms on his chest.

"You said I should copy CL-noona's look on their Missing You MV," Taehyun answered as he adjusted the sunglasses on his nose.

"Ah. Right. But I was referring to the scene," Seunghoon joked then turned to his left to check Jinwoo's outfit but Jinwoo's big black hat hit the choreographer's nose.

"Ouch! Hyung! Your hat… ouch! I can't move my head without your big black hat hitting my face! And do you really need the… what's that? A net? Whatever that is covering your face. I thought you will just sport Dara-noona's look during 2ne1-sunbaenims' Missing You promotion? You look like a widow attending your husband's funeral, Jinwoo-hyung," Seunghoon complained.

Jinwoo chuckled as he fixed his hat and said, "That is exactly my plan: to gain sympathy. An English lady who just lost her husband and wants a painting to ease her pain." Then the mat hyung sniffed and wiped his non-existing tears on his right cheek.

Seunghoon laughed. He was about to react when they heard an audio feedback.

"Hi! Good evening, everyone! We are now starting the auction," the male host said.

Taehyun and the hyung line just observed the people inside the room as the other auctioned items were sold one by one. However, Seungyoon's calls and text messages interrupted them every five minutes. For thirty minutes, the three guys had already received 48 possible scenarios of their deaths, including being strangled by Taehyun's new guitar and leaving Jinwoo inside a very bright room, without a light switch.

Taehyun tried to ignore his leader's messages and calls. He looked at the stage and saw how forced Seungyoon's smiles were.

"We are so dead later, hyung," Taehyun whispered to Seunghoon who nodded and replied, "I know."

"And for the last two items. We are privileged to have the owners of these items here. Let's clap our hands for Winner's Song Minho and Kang Seungyoon!" the MC introduced.

Seungyoon and Mino stood up and bowed.

"So now, we are starting the auction for Minho-ssi's painting," the MC said.

Taehyun looked at Jinwoo. Despite the thin cloth attached on his hat that was covering the mat hyung's beautiful face, he could sense the determination and excitement to get the painting.

They waited until the final bidder offered 350,000 won.

"Going once… Going twice—"

"500,000 won for Lady Im," Seunghoon shouted with his Inspector Gadget voice as he raised his right hand, wearing a white glove and holding number 38.

The trio gained the attention of every person in the hall. Taehyun tried his best not to laugh but Seunghoon's Inspector Gadget's voice was kind of exaggerated so that Mino won't notice that the big man is Lee Seunghoon.

"Bidder 38 represents the ladies from Wales. We are going global here, my friends. Which of the two ladies is Lady Im… uhm…" The MC looked at his card. "…Bae-ssi?"

Taehyun chuckled as soon as he heard the MC call Seunghoon Bae-ssi. He also heard Jinwoo clearing his throat (in a girly way) to stop himself from laughing. Meanwhile, Seunghoon's grin was so wide, it looked very creepy.

"This beautiful lady on my left is Lady Im and the stunning Lady Han is sitting on my right," Seunghoon introduced them and only the heavens above knew how the maknae inhaled deeply because he wanted to laugh so hard at that moment.

Taehyun looked at the stage and saw Mino looking curiously at Jinwoo. Unfortunately, he couldn't see Jinwoo's face because of the black thin cloth.

"500,000 won. Going once… going…"

"Congrats, Jinwoo-hyung. You can now worship the painting in your room," Seunghoon whispered.

"…twice—"

"550,000 won!"

Taehyun, Seunghoon, Jinwoo, and everyone in the hall looked at a woman holding the number 15 bid card.

"Bidder 15, Kwon Mina-ssi, is offering 550,000 won," the MC said.

Mina Kwon. Mino's number one fan. Taehyun thought this woman must have a huge crush on his Mino-hyung. And he wasn't the only one who was thinking that. Even Jinwoo acknowledged the fact that he was competing with Mina in getting Mino's attention.

But Taehyun thought Mina has a bigger advantage because unlike Jinwoo, the so-called artist could express her feelings towards Mino freely. Meanwhile, his Jinwoo-hyung had to hide and express his feeling in discreet ways, just like dressing up as a woman now for the auction.

The maknae looked at Mino as the rapper bowed and smiled at Mina who was sitting at the left side of the hall, just a row away from them. He then looked to his left and saw Jinwoo, looking at them, almost crying.

"Don't lose hope, hyung! Let's go for 600,000 won," Taehyun tried to console the eldest. Jinwoo nodded, making it Seunghoon's cue to announce their bid.

Mino's attention went back to Jinwoo. Taehyun noticed how Mino was trying to have a glimpse of Lady Im's face.

"650,000 won," Mina countered their offer.

Taehyun gasped. He didn't think they would be competing against someone in the bidding. He felt irritated.

This is not going according to our plan.

As though his irritation wasn't enough, his phone kept on vibrating that he was forced to check his phone. Seungyoon bombarded his LINE again. However, to Taehyun's surprise, he wasn't scolding the maknae this time. In fact, he was reporting what was happening in the auction.

Taehyunie, where are you?! Someone offered W500K for Mino-hyung's painting!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! MINO-HYUNG'S STALKER IS HERE!!!!!

I'm not talking about Jinwoo-hyung, though. ㅍㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Mina-ssi bid W550K!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS JINWOO-HYUNG?! HE GOT A NEW RIVAL!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE DARA-NOONA IN MISSING YOU MV!!! AND SHE IS A LEGIT BRITISH!!!!!!

But I think she's Jinwoo-hyung's fan… maybe? I think she wants the painting because hyung is the subject.

AND SHE BID W600K!!!! BUJA BRITISH YEOJA!!!!! @.@

MINA-SSI FOUGHT BACK WITH W650K!!!!! I didn't know she has this amount of money. -_-

"Seunghoon-hyung, look at our leader's reporting—"

All the laughter he wanted to release suddenly disappeared as he heard Jinwoo's voice.

"This woman is testing my patience," Jinwoo said in a low voice, making Taehyun tremble.

"Oh my God, Taehyun-ah. Why am I sitting beside Jinwoo-hyung? I don't want to be beside him when he is on YG group's madame mode," Seunghoon whispered to him.

Taehyun looked at Jinwoo. He was obviously angry and wasn't smiling at all. He was giving them a snobbish British lady aura. In fact, Jinwoo looked like an evil queen who wanted to rule the kingdom of her king husband.

"Be thankful if he will just transform into YG group's madame. If he turns into Kim Rachel, we are all dead meat here," the maknae replied as he squeezed his Seunghoon-hyung's right arm.

"Seunghoon-ah, make the offer 800,000 won," Jinwoo ordered in a very serious tone, without looking at them as he was busy glaring at Mina Kwon.

"Are you sure? Our budget is—"

"Did you hear me or not, Lee Seunghoon?" Jinwoo glared at Seunghoon.

"Just do it, hyung!" Taehyun elbowed the choreographer, panicking. His Jinwoo-hyung is a very bright person and doesn't get angry easily but when Kim Jinwoo is angry, even Taehyun's diva attitude couldn't even compete against Jinwoo.

"800,000 won!" Seunghoon shouted. The maknae was sure that second eldest's voice cracked.

Everyone was whispering inside the hall. The highest bid that was made in the auction before Mino's painting bidding war happened was 250,000 won.

Taehyun's phone vibrated again and he knew who sent him a message. He suppressed his laugh as he read Seungyoon's message.

!!!! BRITISH DARA-NOONA BID W800K!!!!!!!!! HEOL!!!!!!!

Taehyun looked at Mina, who was looking at them.

"810,000 won," the lady said, not as loud as before but the determination was still in her voice.

The whispering became louder. Mino didn't look at Mina though, Taehyun noticed. He never took his eyes off of Jinwoo as the latter was trying to convince Seunghoon to shout his bid price.

"Are you ing crazy, Jinwoo-hyung?! One million won? Our budget for this auction is 500,000 won for each item! No. We are not bidding one million for Mino-yah's painting!" Seunghoon scolded the eldest.

"Seunghoon-ah, we have two million won and I bought 500,000 won—"

"But you will use that money to…" Seunghoon paused as he looked at the maknae.

Taehyun looked back at his hyung curiously.

"Taehyun-ah," Jinwoo called him. "I will buy you a gift when I get my own project. CF, web drama, any project. Anything you want, I will buy it but now let me use the money for this, please?" the doe-eyed guy pleaded.

Surprised and touched that his Jinwoo-hyung has 500,000-won-budget for his birthday, Taehyun nodded.

"See? Taehyunie agreed—"

"But not one million, Jinwoo-hyung!" Seunghoon howled.

The maknae's phone vibrated again as he received another report from Seungyoon.

I think Mina Kwon will get the painting. I'm happy that Jinwoo-hyung is not here so I won't be able to see his heart break. But W810K?! Wow!

"Going once…" they heard the male host announce. Taehyun looked at Mina and saw her smirk. His droopy right eyebrow arched automatically upon seeing the smirk.

"Seunghoon-hyung! Let's go for one million!" the maknae exclaimed.

"Going twice…"

"LEE SEUNGHOON!" Jinwoo cried loudly but not much that everyone in the hall could hear it.

"850,000 won!" Seunghoon stood up. "Lady Im's offering 850,000 won."

The trio looked at Mina nervously as the woman looked back at them. More like glaring at Jinwoo, Taehyun corrected. He looked at the stage and saw Mino and Seungyoon also looking at Mina.

"Going once…"

"Just give this one to me, please," Jinwoo whispered to no one.

"Going twice…"

Taehyun gulped when he noticed that Mina was slowly raising her hand. It seemed like Jinwoo also noticed it.

"If I don't get the painting, I swear, Lee Seunghoon, I will tell all your dirty little secrets to your parents," Jinwoo threatened the choreographer.

But Mina Kwon didn't raise her hand and said nothing.

"And sold! Winner's Song Minho's painting is sold to bidder 38. Congratulations!" the host proclaimed as the people inside the hall clapped.

The three of them exhaled deeply. Jinwoo and Seunghoon were about to exchange a high five when Taehyun stopped them.

"Jinwoo-hyung, don't. Mino-hyung knows well how you high five people. You two have exchanged so many high fives," he warned the two older guys.

The hyung line nodded but Jinwoo squealed like a teenager. Taehyun laughed and looked at the stage. Mino was staring at Jinwoo aka Lady Im with his signature amazed smile as he clapped. Then he noticed Seungyoon was not paying attention.

The youngest vocalist laughed quietly as Seungyoon was looking at his phone, obviously typing. Taehyun knew that in a matter of few seconds, he would be receiving a message… or some messages.

And he wasn't wrong.

W850K!!!!! MINO'-HYUNGS PAINTING WAS SOLD TO BRITISH DARA-NOONA!!!! OMG!!!!! JINWOO-HYUNG'S BACK IS WORTH 850,000 ING WON!!!!!! AND MINA-SSI IS NOT HAPPY!!!!! ㅍㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

ARE YOU WITH JINWOO-HYUNG? TELL HIM THAT MINO-HYUNG WANTS TO MEET BRITISH DARA-NOONA!!!!

I think she's pretty but the woman she's with is prettier. But Mino-hyung disagrees. Just because she bought his painting. .

Taehyun read Seungyoon's last message repeatedly.

…but the woman she's with is prettier. The maknae was giggling and screaming inside his head.

"Are you okay?" Seunghoon suddenly asked him, giving him a judging look. Taehyun just nodded, trying not to smile widely.

"And now, for our last item, the guitar of Winner's leader, Kang Seungyoon!" the MC introduced.

"Good luck, Taehyun-ah!" Jinwoo cheered him happily as though he didn't turn berserk a while ago.

Just like what they did when Mino's painting was being auctioned, they waited until the final bidder's offer the last bid price.

It seemed like after the bidding war between Jinwoo and Mina Kwon, the bidders were a little bit bolder. The final bidder offered 400,000 won.

"400,000 won for bidder number 3. Going once…"

Seunghoon cleared his throat as Taehyun waited for him to announce their bid price.

"500,000 won—"

"800,000 won!"

Taehyun's day dreaming of holding Seungyoon's guitar, back in his arms were shattered as he heard 800,000 won.

Who is this ?

"Bidder 16, Jeong Hanjoo-ssi, is a representative of Lee Sungkyung-ssi," the host informed the audience.

A loud ohhhhhh echoed inside the hall and the two guys at Taehyun's left side contributed loudly to that sound.

"Our leader's name will be on Dispatch tomorrow," Seunghoon commented.

"And on allKpop," Jinwoo added.

"And soompi."

"And your names will be on headlines of local news as deceased members of Winner if you don't shut up," the maknae snapped, earning him gasps from the hyung line.

"So violent, Taehyun-ah," Jinwoo pouted.

"Going once…"

The trio panicked as they heard the MC.

"Go for 850,000 won," Jinwoo told Seunghoon and Taehyun. The youngest looked at the stage and it seemed like Seungyoon and Mino were waiting for them.

"850,000 won," Seunghoon shouted then he turned to Taehyun and whispered. "900,000 will be our last offer."

Taehyun didn't say anything and waited for the lady named Jeong Hanjoo and her offer. He knew that her boss won't give up that easily.

So am I. I won't give up that guitar so easily. That is my guitar.

"900,000 won," Sungkyung's representative countered.

"Holy ," Taehyun hissed.

"Let her have the guitar, we will not—"

"One million won," Taehyun didn't let Seunghoon finish his sentence. He didn't even look at Seunghoon. The pretty young vocalist was looking straight to Seungyoon as the latter was looking at him as though he was challenging Lady Han.

"How about no?" Seunghoon replied.

"Yes! Let's go for one million won!" Jinwoo refuted. Taehyun looked at the mat hyung and smiled at him dearly. He was thankful to have Jinwoo that night.

"Hyung! Stop! You're not helping!" Seunghoon scolded Jinwoo.

"I'm not helping you. I'm helping Taehyunie to get Seungyoonie's guitar. Why are you so heartless, Seunghoon-ah? You have loving parents!" Jinwoo protested.

"Exactly!" the maknae agreed. He couldn't understand why Seunghoon was torturing them. He was thankful that Seunghoon is one of the most supportive people he met but he wasn't being very supportive as he should be.

"Going once…"

"Seunghoon-ah!" Jinwoo growled that made Taehyun chortle. Jinwoo's loyalty towards him and his mission to get Seungyoon's guitar was showing through his Imjado vocalization.

"Hyung!" Taehyun pleaded.

"Can we just give the guitar to the charity?" Seunghoon replied.

"Going twice…"

"Lee Sungkyung is not a charity!" Jinwoo pointed out.

"I am the ing charity, Seunghoon-hyung! I need some Kang Seungyoon love!" Taehyun countered. He knew Jinwoo was cringing and he ignored Seunghoon's judging look. He wasn't drunk. No one would hear him say such things except if someone could read his mind. But the maknae was desperate. He decided that he would just regret everything he did later… if he ever felt regretting them.

Because Taehyun knew he would never regret doing anything and everything for Kang Seungyoon.

"930,000 won," Seunghoon announced as they once again caught everyone's attention.

Taehyun glared at his hyung. "Really? Just 30,000 won?"

"That is the worth of your charity, Nam Taehyun," Seunghoon answered back without looking at him.

He was busy glaring at Seunghoon who was explaining his side when he felt his phone vibrated. He checked his phone but regretted it immediately.

British Dara-noona's pretty friend is bidding for my guitar but she's not as a gambler as British Dara-noona. But my guitar is now worth W930K!!!!!!!

"Seungyoon-hyung is not impressed," Taehyun glared at Seunghoon again.

"Of course, we boycotted his auction. He is surely pissed," Seunghoon replied.

"No. Not that. He is not impressed with my bid and I hate you, hyung!" the maknae crossed his arms on his chest.

"950,000 won!"

Taehyun rolled his eyes. He knew Lee Sungkyung won't give up easily and he knew that the safest thing to get the guitar was to go for one million won. He needed Seunghoon to understand their situation.

"One million won or I will guide Lee Hee out of our house so she'll get lost!" Taehyun warned the choreographer. Jinwoo gasped as though he was planning something so diabolic against the dog.

"That's cruel, Taehyun-ah," Jinwoo said as he held the maknae's left hand.

However, the one Taehyun was threatening didn't flinch. Instead, Seunghoon laughed and the youngest of the three felt he was mocking him.

"Lee Hee is a dog, not a cat, Taehyun-ah. She'll find her way," Seunghoon pointed out then he added, "Think about our budget!"

Taehyun felt that the last bit of the patience he has for the choreography had snapped.

Our budget. There was never an our between him and Seunghoon when it comes to their budget. It was his and Jinwoo's budget, Taehyun thought.

But he decided not to argue anymore. Seunghoon has been very helpful and Jinwoo got Mino's painting. Maybe the guitar wasn't for him to have. It made him think that maybe Seungyoon wasn't also for him. Maybe not getting his guitar was a sign that he couldn't have the talented guy as his man. Maybe he should just give up and shouldn't bid—

"One million won for bidder number 38!"

What?

Taehyun's internal monologue of the universe vs his love for Seungyoon was cut short. He wondered what happened. He didn't hear Seunghoon shout. Did the host really announce the correct bidder? But he was sure that the host said bidder number 38.

As the crowd let out yet another loud ohhhh, the pretty young vocalist looked at Seunghoon. However, the choreographer was looking at Jinwoo.

If Taehyun could hug Jinwoo that time, he would have. He didn't know where Jinwoo got his paper and pen but he had them and Taehyun couldn't be more thankful.

He knew that Jinwoo tried his best to change his handwriting so Mino and Seungyoon won't recognize it. Taehyun thought the mat hyung did a great job because he wouldn't think it was Jinwoo's handwriting.

Meanwhile, a very furious Seunghoon has started nagging at Jinwoo.

"Yah! What did you just do, hyung?! I told you about our budget!" Seunghoon said angrily.

"And I told you as well, I have 500,000 won," Jinwoo replied, surprisingly in a very calm manner.

"Then what if Sungkyung-ssi's representative bid higher?" Seunghoon countered.

"Then I will sell your kidneys, Seunghoon-hyung," Taehyun answered. He thought he won't let anyone hurt his Jinwoo-hyung. No one. Especially the no-one-knows-why-he-became-suddenly-stingy Lee Seunghoon.

Seunghoon looked at him. Surprised and hurt were written on his face.

"But… my kidneys are our fans, Taehyun-ah. How could you?" Seunghoon said dramatically.

The maknae heard an aish from Jinwoo as Taehyunn rolled his eyes and facepalmed.

"I am really happy that you two were born as men. I would never date any of you if you were real girls," Seunghoon whined.

Jinwoo let out a suppressed laugh. Taehyun was about to reply when his phone vibrated.

He checked and read the message, again, from Seungyoon. All the frustrations he was feeling towards Seunghoon were swept away because of the single message.

British Dara-noona did a bid for her pretty friend. W1M, Nam Taehyun!!!!!!!

However, Taehyun wondered how the leader knew that Jinwoo did the bid for him aka Lady Han. He looked at the paper again, now resting on the eldest's lap and saw:

W1,000,000 for Lady Han

He smiled and looked Seungyoon. If he wasn't wearing his sunglasses, Taehyun was sure that they were looking at each other's eyes. Then he saw him smile. The first real, genuine smile had for the night.

Taehyun didn't know if he should smile back. Unlike Jinwoo, whose face was protected, his sunglasses and hat didn't hide his face that much. He was wearing make-up but he knew that once Seungyoon sees his smile, they would be busted.

But Seungyoon's smile wasn't something he could ignore. Taking the risk, Taehyun smiled a bit then pretended to talk to Jinwoo. He indeed talked to Jinwoo, telling him that Mino hasn't taken off his gaze of the older vocalist (which was true).

Then he received another message from Seungyoon.

BRITISH DARA-NOONA'S FRIEND LOOKS LIKE TAEHYUNIE!!!!!! @.@ (But you're prettier, maknae~! ♥.♥)

"Why did Seungyoon send us this message on our LINE group?!" Jinwoo suddenly asked him, obviously panicking. Then he added, "Am I the British Dara-noona?"

Taehyun started to panic as well. He didn't smile that much but why did Seungyoon end up with such conclusion? He wanted to be delusional that the good-looking leader knew his smile so well but Taehyun knew it wasn't the right time to be delusional.

And the message inside the parenthesis was killing every bit of Taehyun. He didn't know how to react. Seungyoon still thought that Taehyun was prettier than a woman version of him. He felt his skin was glowing but his face was burning.

Trying to change the atmosphere, Taehyun read Mino's reply to Seungyoon's message as he ignored the rapper and the leader's complain that they were just reading their messages.

"I think Lady Im is prettier. I want to see her face. >///<. Look at that blush smiley, Jinwoo-hyung—"

However, Seunghoon was also panicking that he interrupted him. "Can we not look at Seungyoon-ah and Mino-yah? Our leader might find out everything."

"1,020,000 won!"

The trio looked at Lee Sungkyung's representative who made another offer as everyone in the room started whispering again. Taehyun thought the lady declared her bid not as fast as she was a while ago. Maybe she asked Sungkyung if she should still bid for Seungyoon's guitar.

"I cannot believe that a second-hand guitar would be sold for that amount," Jinwoo commented quietly as Seunghoon agreed by nodding.

Taehyun had to agree. However, he understood completely that a guitar that was once owned by someone as special as Seungyoon should be as expensive as one million won. He would buy it, no matter how expensive the guitar is.

"1,300,000 won!" Seunghoon suddenly shouted.

Taehyun as well as Jinwoo looked at Seunghoon, shocked and puzzled.

"Aish! No matter what I do, I know you have to have Seungyoonie's guitar. You are even willing to sell my kidneys. The money will be donated to the charity so I think it's not bad if we spend for the less fortunate," Seunghoon explained while his eyes were looking at his two dongsaengs on the stage, looking shocked as well.

Taehyun and Jinwoo leaned their heads toward Seunghoon's shoulders and rested there for a time. Seunghoon sighed.

"Victoria Beckham needs David Beckham's guitar, hyung," Taehyun said jokingly.

"I know. As if the built-in soccer field on your David Beckham's forehead wasn't enough for you, posh spice," Seunghoon laughed so as Jinwoo.

Taehyun raised his head and looked at Seunghoon. The latter put his right hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

Jinwoo sat properly and looked at him. Then he said, "Don't ask us. We know how much you love Seungyoonie's forehead. It's obvious."

"No. That is not true. I—"

Taehyun thought it wasn't the right time to entertain Seungyoon's reporting but it seemed like it was already an automatic thing to put Kang Seungyoon first before anything else.

W1.3M!!!!!!!! THESE LADIES ARE RICH. I THINK THEY ARE RELATED TO THE ROYAL FAMILY!!!!! BRITISH DARA-NOONA AND HER PRETTY RICH FRIEND ARE AUNTS OF THE BABY PRINCESS IN UK!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

"Going once…"

Taehyun looked at the bidder number 16 who was sitting two rows away from them at the right side of the hall. She was on her phone. He could tell that the woman was panicking as well.

"Going twice…"

Taehyun held his breath. The woman kept on nodding then she suddenly looked at them then nodded again.

Then the lady looked at the host and shook her head.

"And sold! Congratulations again to bidder 38. You also now own Winner's Kang Seungyoon's guitar!" the host broadcasted happily.

The three of them stood up happily and shared a group hug.

"We did it!" Seunghoon cried as he wrapped his arms around the two ladies and started jumping.

"Congratulations to us!" Jinwoo squealed.

Taehyun just smiled but he made sure that his back was facing Mino and Seungyoon.

Seunghoon let go of them eventually then looked at the stage. Taehyun saw how the older one panicked. He looked at the stage as well and saw the leader line making their way to them.

"Let's get out of here," Jinwoo whispered as he noticed the two as well.

Taehyun moved fast as the two older boys in disguise followed him. By the time they were out of their row, Taehyun almost ran towards the door. However, he heard Seunghoon scolding Jinwoo. He looked back and saw the choreographer dragging their hyung.

"Of course, Mina-ssi will talk to Mino-yah. This is not the time to be jealous, Jinwoo-hyung! We need to get out of here first," Seunghoon complained as he pushed Jinwoo to run towards the maknae. Seunghoon followed them.

Taehyun and Jinwoo were almost at the door when Seungyoon called them. He looked back and his eyes, covered by a pair of sunglasses, met the leader's eyes.

"I love the making-a-shampoo-CF move of your wig, Taehyun-ah but please keep moving. I will deal with them," Seunghoon scolded him as he pushed him to the door that Jinwoo already opened.

As Taehyun stepped out of the room, he and Jinwoo watched Seunghoon walk towards the leader. Seunghoon bowed at Seungyoon as the leader bowed back. Seungyoon was talking while Seunghoon just nodded when Mino appeared. He bowed at Mr. Bae then looked at the door. The pretty maknae saw the rapper stared at Jinwoo first before engaging with the conversation.

Jinwoo's gasp caught Taehyun's attention.

"Seungyoonie's calling me!" a panicking Jinwoo said. Then he added, "What if they noticed Seunghoonie's voice?"

Taehyun bit his lower lip as he observed the three guys inside the hall. He also looked at Jinwoo who was just staring at his phone.

"He stopped calling me. Do you think they already know?" the mat hyung asked. The younger vocalist didn't answer right away as he tried to read Seungyoon's facial expression. Although he was smiling at Mr. Bae, the talented leader looked irritated.

"I guess they didn't," Taehyun finally answered when Seunghoon bowed and walked closer to them.

"What did they say?" he asked.

"Seungyoonie wants to have a dinner with us. A dinner with Winner, he said. I will tell you everything but we need to get out of here ASAP. I lost fifteen years of my life when Seungyoonie started to ring my phone," he whispered.

Jinwoo nodded and the three of them walked away from the auction room.

==========

Wearing his normal clothes again, Taehyun felt very grateful. Although it took them almost two hours to remove Seunghoon's fat suit and makeup, the thought that he already owned Seungyoon's guitar put that smile on his face permanently.

"You should stop smiling like that, Taehyun-ah. It's creepy," Jinwoo commented as they put their costumes inside the trunk of one of their coordi noona's car, which was parked inside the building's parking space. They conspired with her for their mission with the promise of a buying her a new make-up set.

"You're smiling like that when we put the painting inside this car, Jinwoo-hyung," Seunghoon teased. "By the way, Mino-yah and Seungyoonie are still here. They said they will wait for us outside the building."

Taehyun nodded. After slapping Seunghoon's arm, Jinwoo helped him to close the compartment door.

"Where have you been?" a voice suddenly asked, just right after the maknae heard the bang sound of the compartment door.

Taehyun looked back and saw Seungyoon with Mino. They weren't smiling and Seungyoon's hands in his pockets were not helping the pretty maknae to calm down.

"Uhm…" Seunghoon said as he cleared his throat.

Jinwoo wasn't moving and Taehyun decided not to move as well. But Seungyoon was looking at him.

"You are all dead later, you know that," the leader warned.

Punish me, please. Taehyun wanted to answer. He cursed mentally for thinking like that. And he had to blame the way Seungyoon was looking at him.

With the look that the handsome leader was giving him, Taehyun wanted to confess everything, even his misdemeanors when he was a kid. And his love for the leader was included in the list of things he would confess as well.

"I got lost inside this building," Jinwoo lied. Taehyun looked at the eldest.

Kim Jinwoo was his hero for that night until the very end, Taehyun thought. He was already on the verge of confessing and if Seungyoon wouldn't stop looking at him like that, he might have removed a piece of the clothing he was wearing for every confession he would utter.

"T-They h-had to look for me," Jinwoo continued.

"Why weren't you answer my… our calls, hyung?" Mino asked and Taehyun took note of that concerned voice of the rapper.

He looked back at Seungyoon, who was now looking at the beautiful mat hyung. His expression softened.

"I-I…"

"Jinwoo-hyung was contacting us so we couldn't answer any of your calls. We're sorry," Taehyun interrupted.

Four pair of eyes looked at him but the maknae looked at Seungyoon who nodded.

"And what are you doing here beside our coordi noona's car?" the leader asked again.

"I helped them to look for Jinwoo-yah," the coordi noona said as she stepped out of the car.

Seungyoon and Mino bowed at the lady as the three of them exchanged worried looks.

The leader and the rapper thanked the coordi noona then Seungyoon looked at them.

"Stop bothering noona and let's have dinner now. We have a lot of things to tell you. Let's go. Join us, noona," Seungyoon told them. The lady declined the offer politely.

As Seungyoon started walking, the four guys followed him. Taehyun, Jinwoo, and Seunghoon bowed at their coordi noona and told her discreetly that they will text her later.

Taehyun was already thinking of the scenarios on how to get away from nagging Kang Seungyoon when he felt an arm around his shoulders. The said guy slowed down so the three other members walked ahead of them.

"I took a photo of the new owner of my guitar, Taehyun-ah. It was a stolen shot, though. I saw Mino-hyung doing the same to British Dara-noona," Seungyoon whispered.

Taehyun didn't answer and just nodded. He was exploding inside as he tried to breathe normally. He wondered what was with Seungyoon's bipolar attitude. And of all the four members, why he had to talk to him?

I'm not complaining, though.

"Taehyun-ah, I know you are mad at me because I picked that guitar for this auction. I know it's your favorite. But I was planning to buy you a guitar for your birthday," Seungyoon pouted.

The maknae looked at the leader. "What?" Did he hear him right? Taehyun thought.

"I was planning to buy a guitar as my gift for your birthday. But you bought your own one," Seungyoon explained.

Taehyun didn't know what to say. He felt his knees weakened. His heart was pounding so hard that he could hear it. He didn't say a word. The young vocalist knew his voice would be shaky. Seungyoon was planning to buy him a birthday gift. That was all he needed to die in an instant.

"Taehyun-ah, don't be mad at me, please. I won't nag at you much later, I promise. Is that a fair peace offering?" the leader started giving him explosive aegyo movements.

Taehyun looked at Seungyoon. Seungyoon would never make a deal when it comes to his chance to nag at them. Never. And he just bargained a "lesser nag" from him to Taehyun. His delusional self was slowly taking over him. His what ifs had started again.

"You don't have to give me a gift. Jinwoo-hyung has allotted 500,000 won for my birthday. Just keep the money—"

The maknae stopped talking as Seungyoon ignored him and shouted the name of Winner's oldest member.

"Jinwoo-hyung!" Seungyoon called. The hyung line stopped walking and all of them looked back. Taehyun followed Seungyoon as the leader walked towards their other members.

"Jinwoo-hyung! Why are you claiming that you have 500,000 won budget for Taehyun-ah's birthday? That is my money and I've arranged everything so I could have a good confession to Taehyun!" Seungyoon complained.

"What?" Jinwoo and Taehyun said in unison as Mino and Seunghoon shouted "Idiot!" at the same time.

Taehyun didn’t care if Jinwoo was very puzzled and if the two rappers were scolding Seungyoon about being stupid as they gave the maknae a we-hope-you-didn't-hear-that look.

Taehyun heard it loud and clear. And he wanted a confirmation.

So as the confession. Right then and there.

"Are you going to confess to me, Kang Seungyoon?" Taehyun uttered loudly so his voice could overpower the nagging voice of Seungyoon, the pleading yet confused voice of Jinwoo, and the alien sound that Mino and Seunghoon were producing.

It was effective that the four older guys stopped talking and looked at him. Taehyun wanted to smirk but it was not the time. He looked at Seungyoon and he immediately knew that the leader wasn't aware that he just broadcasted his birthday surprise plan for the youngest. The realization of his stupidity was slowly sinking in to Seungyoon as the word shocked was painted on Seungyoon's face.

"Well?" Taehyun waited as he put his hands on his waist.

"How did you know—" Jinwoo wasn't able to finish his sentence as Mino covered his mouth and Seunghoon shushed him.

"Okay. This is not how I am planning it. Not even a bit. Can we talk about this later?" Seungyoon smiled sheepishly at him while scratching the back of his head.

"No. We will talk about this. Right here. Right now. In front of our hyungs," Taehyun moved closer to the leader.

"Do you like me, Kang Seungyoon?" he asked. He didn't know where his confidence was coming from but he felt like exploding.

"Taehyun-ah…" was the only reply he got from Seungyoon.

"If I don't get your answer, we will never talk about this one," Taehyun threatened. He hoped Seungyoon was taking him seriously as the three other boys were giggling and squealing behind their leader.

"But this is a parking lot—"

"Do you like me or not?" he repeated and he knew that he said it with conviction because of the ohhhhh reaction he got from Jinwoo, Mino, and Seunghoon.

"Can we at least go inside our van? Seriously, this is the most unromantic place—"

Taehyun's patience was slowly snapping. He woke up early to get dressed and become some British woman named Lady Han. He had his last meal six hours ago. The patience he has as of the moment was as thin as Kang Seungyoon.

"Going once!" he said. He wanted to laugh at Seungyoon's face.

"What? What are we auctioning here?" Seungyoon questioned him but he ignored him.

"Going twice!" Taehyun was serious when he said they will never talk about it if Seungyoon doesn't answer. After the embarrassment he had for that day because of his feelings for Seungyoon, Taehyun believed he deserved some self-love.

Meanwhile, if his deal wasn't a matter of his heart's life or death, Taehyun had died laughing because of his three hyungs.

"Yes for bidder number… what is your favorite number, Seungyoon-ah? We've been roommates for years yet I don’t know your favorite number!" Jinwoo pouted.

"One million yes for Mr. Kang and his forehead!" Seunghoon chanted.

"You can say 500 words per minute when you are nagging yet you cannot say a simple 'yes'?" Mino whined.

However, all of them kept quiet as Seungyoon gave his answer.

"No."

That single word crushed Taehyun's world. He felt his chest was tightening and his throat started to ache. He sighed and was about to tell Seungyoon that he didn't care, even though it hurt a lot when the leader started talking again.

"I don't like you. I love you," Seungyoon whispered but Taehyun heard that last three words.

"Geez. Really? I'm confessing in a parking lot and—"

Taehyun didn't let Seungyoon start his nagging monologue as he hugged him tightly.

"I love you, too," Taehyun whispered and he felt that Seungyoon pulled him closer, if it was even possible.

"Nam Taehyun sold to Kang Seungyoon!" Seunghoon announced playfully as Mino and Jinwoo hit each other's arms while giggling and laughing.

==========

Seunghoon observed two panicking guys inside the shared room of Seungyoon and Jinwoo as Mino and Seungyoon kept on talking. The two reminded Seunghoon of two certain guys a month ago. Same dilemma. Same auction.

"I told Taehyunie to choose a different coat but he chose to auction that coat I borrowed before! I love that coat because it was like our first official shared outfit. Why is he cruel?" Seungyoon cried as he sat down on his bed.

"At least you can ask Taehyun what item to choose in the auction but I can’t ask Jinwoo-hyung, can I? He is auctioning his ring that he has been wearing since our trainee days," Mino, who was lying on Jinwoo's bed, sighed.

"Taehyun and I were not yet a couple when he chose the coat!" Seungyoon countered.

"I hope some fans will also give their items to us after the bidding. Taehyunie and Jinwoo-hyung are lucky to have fans as rich as those British ladies," Seungyoon sighed.

"Do you think they also like us? Heol! Seungyoon-ah! What if we go against them later? If they win, would they give the items to us as well? Argh! I want Jinwoo-hyung's ring!" Mino growled.

Seunghoon tried his best not to laugh so he decided to tease Mino. "I thought you want Jinwoo-hyung himself, Mino-yah."

A blushing Mino sat up as he threw a pillow on his direction. Seungyoon glared at the choreographer.

"We called you to help us, Seunghoon-hyung. Not to just stand there at the door," Seungyoon complained.

The oldest of the three laughed. He took a paper out of his pocket before he walked towards his leader's bed and laid down the paper on it. He gained confused looks from Seungyoon and Mino.

"Shall we study the geography of Russia and see if you could pretend you live there?" Seunghoon grinned as his dongsaengs looked at the map of Russia curiously and a light of hope appeared on their handsome faces.

xxx