Story 1

Those are the things that make you mine

It was a cold night, his colleagues already went home an hour before, and Sungmin started regretting his stubbornness to stay back and finished the report. Now he have to walk to the bus stop and waiting alone. Not that he is scared or something, it's just nicer if he was not alone.

He just about to turn off his computer when his phone blaring in the empty room, sounded tenfold louder, make him jump from his seat. He cursed and tried to calm his heart down before checking the gadget. 'Siwon...'

'Hello...' He slid the receive button on to accept the call.

"Hello Hyung." Deep voice heard from the other line, "Where are you?"

"Still in the office, i was kind of lost the track of time." He answering, waiting for his computer to shut down before turn off the monitor.

Siwon chuckled softly, his voice was soft and calm, "Work overtime again?"

"Hmm.."

"Hyukjae hyung worried because you still haven't went home at this hour. He called me." Aaah, so it's Hyukjae's doing. His roommate slash bestfriend is such a worrywart sometime.

"Yeah, i'm ready to go home now." Sungmin answered.

"Take care Hyung. Be careful on your way to the bus stop." Siwon told him, "Call me when you arrived at home."

"Okay, Siwon-ah. Thank you."

"Bye, hyung." With that they ended the call.

Siwon is a handsome man, a year younger, filthy rich, and truly a gentleman. He is Hyukjae's friend, they met when he and Hyukjae moved in together, and his bestfriend invited Siwon to their housewarming party.

Sungmin was not stupid. He know Siwon interested at him, and to be honest he also have a crush to the man. Donghae, his other bestfriend has been urged him to just accept Siwon's affection.

That wouldn't be a problem actually if he only crushing at one man. But no, there was one other man who make his heart beating as fast as when he is with Siwon.

Cho Kyuhyun, two years younger, Hyukjae's cousin, an insolent brat, sometime needed to be slapped or kicked to remind him of his place, but actually a kid at heart.

His phone ringing for the second times, and think of the devil, it was Kyuhyun calling.

"Hel-"

"Where are you?" Kyuhyun asked, not even waiting for the one on the other line to greet him properly. His eyebrows furrowed like when he is annoyed.

"Eh?" Sungmin surprised at the other words, if he didn't know better, he would think his dongsaeng was being rude or maybe angry, but no, he know that was just the way the younger talks to people close with him.

Of course Sungmin just have to be stupid at time like this, the younger rolls his eyes, and repeat his words, "Hyung, it's late... Where are you?"

The cute guy smiled, although Kyuhyun's words were rude, but there was also a tinge of concern in his tone. "Just out of the office, on my way to bus stop."

"At this hour?" Kyuhyun was in disbelief, it was around ten on the evening when he last checked his watch. And that before Hyukjae called him to ask if Sungmin was with him.

"This is the time of the month when we need to finished the financial report. And we were way behind our dateline." Sungmin told him, and prepared to walking to the bus stop."i just-"

"Fine, stay there." Kyuhyun cut his words, again.

"What?"

"Stay in your office, wait, i will pick you."

Sungmin couldn't stop the smile tugging at his lips, "No need, the bus stop just around the corner."

"No! Wait there! There is no way i will let you walk alone. The street is dark, and that area almost empty at this hour."

"I'm not a girl Kyuhyun-ah." He sighed.

"No you are not. But that doesn't mean i can't get worried if you wandering alone at this hour."

Sungmin looked at his watch. It was late, but not that late. It's not even midnight yet. He frowned, depends on Kyuhyun, even cinderella have later curfew than him. Yet Kyuhyun's tone was like a father scolding his daughter, and Sungmin couldn't stop his giggle. "Okay dad..." He teased.

"I'm not your dad!" With no other words, not even a short goodbye, Kyuhyun hang up. What a rude brat.

While waiting for the younger, Sungmin let his mind wanders. Think about Siwon, about Kyuhyun, and about how he sometimes felt like he lead them on. But he think, he know why he couldn't stop his growing affection towards the younger, even when he was already crushing on Siwon first. Yet, for now, he still couldn't choose one of them.