LoveLoveLove

Forever Your Knight(One Shot)

 

YOUR P.O.V

Me and ZhangYixing were the best of friends.I prefer calling him Lay.He's never more than that.We were friends long friends since kindergarden.We even live just two houses apart.Until that one day he wanted to be more than just friends.He asked me out on the prom night where we were also crowned as the ' King & Queen Of The Night '.It was the happiest moment of my life.Our parents were more than glad when they knew that we started dating.In fact,they even planned on marraige when the time has come.Everything was just perfect.To me,I thought that nothing can break our relationship.Nothing can ruin it.It was all good untill...

-

 

"Lay!!!Wait for me!!".I ran as fast as I could to catch up with him.We were very late for school and possibly didn't want to be punished for it.Yes there is a punishment.Nothing much,normally asked to pick up the rubbish scattered around the school field.But the worst part is cleaning the toilet.Lay ofcourse ran faster than me to the fact he had longer legs than me.We were panting the whole way towards school.

"Late again!Both  of you!".The teachers probably already black listed us in the ' students that are always late ' board. those.

"This time,I won't let you go so easily".He smirked.

"I want both of you to clean the toilet.Make sure it'sclean.Every nook and cranny".

He handed me a mop and a pail.Same goes to Lay.

"Oh and don't worry.I'll come to check".The hideous teacher smiled 'sweetly' bluekhh..

Me and Lay walked towards the toilet.

"This is all your fault pabo!".Lay nudged my elbow.

"The heck?!It's your fault to keep me up last night to watch that stupid movie!".I glared.

"The movie was still good wasn't it?".He put on asmile.Showing his amazingly deep dimples.

"Pfftt whatever..".I rolled my eyes.

"Awww don't bemad Jagiya~".He kissed my forhead as a sign of apology.He always has a way of making me happy.Eventhought he annoys me in everyway,and a big pabo,he is still my pabo.My forever happy pill.

We arrived infront of the toilet.I cleaned the Ladies' while he cleaned the Gents'.Lay gave me a smile before going in the Gents' toilet.I entered,I put the pail on the floor and start filling it with soap and water.As I was just about to start moping,I heard a few knocks on the main door.So I sticked my head out to see who it was.

No surprise that it was Lay.

"Jagiya..I don't know what to do".He gave a pout.

"Pabo..".I laughed and started to tell him what to do.Step by step.

"So thats all!".I smied.

"Gomawo..Jagiya..".He lowered  his head slightly and gave me a peck on the lips before going back to the Gnets' toilet.

*30 minutes later

"Almost there... and..DONE!".It took me 30 minutes to clean everything.I slipped the strand of hair behind my hair because some of them are already out of place.

"I know right..She is such a ".A group of girls came in.I quickly looked down attheir shoes checking them.Yup dirty ers.It pissed me off.

"YAAA!!! I JUST CLEANED THE FLOORS!". I scowled.

"Why the should we care if you just cleaned it".One of them glared.

"Oh wait..It's you..the that stole man away".Another continued.Oh my god.Who the are they to say that to me.

I put the mop aside and smirked.

*Giggles* "Excuse me,stole?He barely knows any.. of.. you..".I bolded out the 'any' and the 'you'.

"How dare you!I will ick your face". 

"Uuuu I'm so scared.Try me.".I smiled.

The es came closer.

I was about to fight back but even before that happend,someone stood infront of me.

"All of you!!!How dare  you try to hurt my girlfriend!Your all lucky your girls!If you were'nt,U wiuld've beat the out of you.Now scram!!".He shouted.

I only stood there agaped.I was sure those es were too.

"But..oppa we-".

"GO!And don't you dare call me oppa!"

Those es quickly ran out of the toilet.As soon as we were alone again.he turned around and  hold onto me.

"Jagiya..Are you alright?!".

"I'm fine".I smiled.

"Are you hurt anywhere?".He checked.

"I'm okay..Don't worry..".I giggled.

"And I could've handled them..you did'nt have to-".

"No.I had to be there and I will always be there.For you.Because I will be your knight.I will protect you.Forever.Remember that".

"But-".

"Look,I love you okay.You know that.And I promise you,I wil be there to protect you".

He carressed my cheek.

"Me too Lay.I love you too".

We hugged each other for about a minute and I broke the hug.

"Great~ now I have to mop the floors again".I annoyingly grabbed the mop aside.

"Let me help you with that".He took the mop from me and started mopping.

"You know I can do it al-".

"You sit there and let me do it.No buts".He point at the counter.

I sat on it and just watch him do it.I smiled.My knight.

 

After that was settled,we quickly head to class.With our fingers interwined together.Well duh we are together.

 

*AFTER SCHOOL

 

As school ended we walked home together like we always do.Eveyday.

"Lay..we can't be late again okay? I don't want to be cleaning the toilet again".I tucked on his arm.

"Okay then..As long as that makes my Jagiya happy". He laughed.

My stomach suddenly rumbled.And it was so loud I'm pretty sure he heard it too.

"You're hungry..".He started laughing again.

"I'm not".I hit him playfully.Then it rumbled again..

"Stop lying..It's not good".He nudged.

"Okayy I am".

"Then let's eat something there".He pointed towards a stall by the park nearby.I only nodded.

It was selling those fried twisting potatoes on a stick.Lay looked at me with the ' want it ? ' face.I smiled.

"Ahjumma..2 of these please".

As we got our sticks he shoved his infront of me.

"What?".I asked in confussion.

"Say aaaa".With his mouth opened.

"I have my own and stop treating me like a 5 year old.Your the 5 year old here".I poked his stomach.He pouted though.So cute.I could'nt resist.I gave in and just let him feed me.

"Awww you guys should get married soon and make pretty babies".The ahjumma spokeup.

I was shocked.

"B-babies?".I looked at Lay.Instead he smiled.

"Thank you ahjumma.We will but after we finish our studies".He is a warm person.I smiled at the aunty.

I was about to hand the money to the ahjumma but Lay handed his faster than me.

"Ya..I was the one who was hungry so move".

"I'm the guy here".

"Let me pay".I gave him those fiery eyes.

"No.I'll pay instead".

We both turn our heads towards the ahjumma.

"Once in a while right?".She smiled

We bowed 180 degrees and said our thank you's profusely.We head back home.

 

THE NEXT DAY )

I ate breakfast and waited for him.I took a glace over my watch,6.30 a.m.We need to be there by 7.00 a.m.I took out my phone and typed a text to Lay.

 

To; My Boo

"Ya..Where are you?It's already 6.30".

                                                                                                                                 Sent 6.30 a.m.

 

A few seconds later my phone made a 'ding'

From: My Boo

"I'm coming..wait up jagiya..^^".

                                                                                                                                  Seen 6.30 a.m.

 

6.31 a.m I heard a honking sound at the frontyard.

I went out to see who it was.

"Like my new ride jagiya?".

Lay.He was on a motorcycle.I repeat a god damn motorcycle.

"Eomma!I'm going to school now!Bye!".

I ran towards Lay.Admiring the guy's new ride.

"We won't be late anymore Jagi..".Showing off his new ride.

"Oh my god..Lay you seriously should'nt have".

"Wear this and let's gooo!!!".

I took the helmet he handed me.

"Pink!".

"Your favourite colour.Now quick hop on".

I wore the helmet and sat behind him.Wrapping myarms around his waist.Yes.Truly my knight.

~~~~~

"Jagi..tomorrow okat?".

"Tomorrow".I nodded and smiled as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

I waved goodbye and he left.

Tomorrow,a very special day for both of us.

Fast forward a few hours

I was eating dinner with my family.We were having spaghetti.It's italian this week.

"Ring!Ring!".I only stared at my phone on my lap reading the screen.Obeying the house rules.

"No phones on the table".My dad reminded me.

"Who is it honey?".My mom asked.

"Lay".I looked at her with pleading eyes.

It was actually weird Lay is calling me at this time.He does'nt usually.Because he knows the time of my usual dinner and he basically knows the house rules.

"Answer it honey".She winked.

I smiled back.

"Helloooo".I answered with a happy tone.

As I heard what was on the other line,my smile completely faded away.My phone crashed on the floor.Pieces scattered everywhere.My parents,asking over my attitude and readction.Hot tears started to flow down my face.I stood up.

"Lay!Lay! We need to go to the hospital now!".

I shouted and ran towards the door.Leaving my parents behind.Running as quick as I can to the nearest hospital.My heart shattered to pieces towards every step I take.Thousand of questions popping out of my head.Why?What?Where?.Having mixed feelings with the situation.I could'nt stop worrying.

"Where is he?!"

"Miss you need to calm down".

"Where is he?!Lay!Zhang Yixing?!".

"He is still udergoing surgery.Miss you need to calm down".

I was speechless.I turned around.Endless tears flowing.My vision is blurry I could'nt see clearly.I don't care anymore.I could'nt hold the pressure.I let myself slid down and sat on the cold floor.

"Why does it have to be you".

I shut my eyes and just let myself cry.I couldn't care less.