Be Back

Kismet

"What's that?" Jongin asks.

"A contract," Baekhyun says smiling holding out a piece of tissue paper.

"Seriously? In a tissue paper?" Jongin rolls his eyes.

"K- I mean Jongin. Just read the damn thing." Sehun smirks.

Jongin oblige after sending his two crazy friends a hesitant look.

I, Kim Jongin will make out with the first person who enters this club with nachos on his hands. Jongin smirks. No one will enter this damn bar with bunch of tortilla chips on his hands. Who would rather munch a snack than take a swig of your favorite alcohol? Jongin thinks this won't be a problem, not a challenge at all. Sehun smirks like he read what's on the Jongin's mind.

"Him." Sehun raises his forefinger and points to a small man in black suit holding a box of nachos which Jongin is now cursing.

Jongin runs his hand on his brown locks. Standing up from his seat, "Lets get this crap done." He says smugly.

"Wait! Sign first!" Baekhyun insisted. "I believe we should do it  in a legal process." Jongin being impatient quickly signs.

"You set this up don't you?"

"Huh?" Baekhyun feigns innocence and Sehun stifles a laugh.

"Whatever," Jongin says walking towards the direction of the man vaguely searching the crowd.

Sehun speaks when Jongin is far enough from them. "Seriously hyung? Our very own CEO?" The idol stares at the retreating figure of his friend, mild shock registering in his eyes. Baekhyun squint his eyes to see Jongin and Kyungsoo clearly. But he does not get a chance to see Kyungsoo's face because Jongin is already blocking the small man.

"Kyungsoo needs to get to laid down." Baekhyun says. "Yeol, wake up." Chanyeol stirs a bit.

"And you think Jongin is the right person?" Sehun sends him a what-the- look.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Don't look at me like that Sehun. We all know Jongin gets as hell." Sehun guffaws holding his tummy unable to control his laughter. Baekhyun basks in glee about his latest plot. They're both sure that if Kyungsoo will know about this they will be probably be sent to the deepest pit of hell. If he will know and he will not, Baekhyun repeats this mantra on his head. "Don't wanna see our boss with horns." Baekhyun suddenly blurts out making Sehun laughs louder waking up a tired Chanyeol.

"Err... What's happening?" Chanyeol asks rubbing his eyes.

"NOTHING!" Baekhyun and Sehun says in unison.

 

~*~

 

Kyungsoo closes his eyes and looks to be counting one to five. Jongin suddenly wishes he includes decimals in his counting. When he opens them again, he's glaring at the man on the floor. "What the are you doing here?!" Kyungsoo growls. He runs his hand on his dark locks. "How did you get here?!" The CEO castigates.

"Uh, we had... you know after what we did on the bar. We did it here?" Jongin smirks playfully in purpose. Kyungsoo's eyes widens in response.

"We did not!" Kyungsoo retorts.

"We did not what?"

"Had !"

"Did I mention about that thing?" Kyungsoo freezes at Jongin's response. Jongin chuckles. The latter glares at him unable to find the words. He looks at Jongin. The tanned man being naughty himself grins from ear to ear. Kyungsoo scrambles to his bedside table to get his phone.

"I'm calling the police." Kyungsoo dials the number. Jongin straights up and immediately grabbed the CEO's phone. If the police know where he is, he's doomed and his father will be holding up his will again. Jongin wants to tell the latter but he didn't. It's my problem I need to face this alone. Jongin mentally tells himself.

"Please don't. You don't understand." Jongin pleads. He twisted around to glance at the clock on the CEO's bedside table. "I'm leaving now. I'm sorry." Jongin bows politely, he collects his shirt on the floor. He exits the CEO's room struggling to put his shirt properly. "I'm sorry again." Jongin bows again. And he wishes not to meet him again.

 

~*~

 

"Damn, he's fast." Jongin curses. He managed to get into his apartment and pack some clothes. But before he can get out, he saw his father's men outside his own abode. He went to the kitchen and dashes out the backdoor.

"He's here!" One of the guards shouts.

Jongin groans inwardly, he grabbed his bag and turn right to an alley. The guards managed to follow his tracks. "." He curses. Jongin spotted a cab, a man wearing a white button down was about to enter the cab. But Jongin dashes his way through and got inside the cab first.

"Wha- Jongin?" The man says recognizing Jongin.

"Luhan-hyung?" Jongin twists around to see the guards of his father catching up. "Get inside! Quick!" He drags the older man inside. "Drive now!" Jongin shouts. The driver seems to understand what's happening taking different routes until they're not followed anymore. Jongin should have known that his father is outrageously crazy. He's apartment now is under surveillance. But today is his lucky day. He met Luhan.

When the sanity is back Luhan speaks up. "Care to explain Kim Kai?"

"Hyung! Don't call me that!"

"Okay, okay. Tell me?"

"No. Please maybe not now." Jongin looks at window.

"Fine, but you owe me one." Luhan smiles. "Is S-... Nevermind."

And Jongin understands what the older man wants to say. "He's fine. I think so."

Luhan uncomfortably squirms in his seat. Luhan is a former member of Oh Sehun's group. But he left with an unknown reason. With his sudden departure fron the group made his relationship with the younger blur.

"You miss him?"

"Huh?" Luhan asks in confusion.

Jongin chuckles, "You're easy to read hyung." He smiles at the older.

"He's still mad at me?" Luhan says hoping for a positive answer but he knows the saddening truth.

"You never told us why you left. I guess so. Anyway thanks for the ride?" Jongin tries to lighten up the atmosphere. "Wait, where's your car?"

"That's where I should be going before you." Luhan laughs, running his hands on his brown locks.

"Hyung you're making me guilty!" The younger pouts playfully. Luhan laughs again. Jongin went to search his phone on his bag. He checked his pockets still no phone. Luhan startled by the affright expression on the younger's face.

"Any problem?"

"I lost my phone." Jongin says irritatedly.

"Misplaced?" With the speed of a freight truck, it hits him. He maybe left it on the demon's cove (according to Kai).

"No not again." He's going to go back to the CEO's place again. The image sends him shiver. On the other hand he likes seeing the CEO's angry face. The thought of teasing Kyungsoo is somehow appealing to Kai.

“I shall return,” Kai whispers to himself, and then he flashes a smug grin.

 

 

 

-a/n-

Sorry for the short chapter! T-T