Chapter 5

Because of a Stupid Game [HIATUS]

"I'm sure I want to know about it" I sit closer to her as she start her story.

 

"It was late at night..."

 ..........................................................................................................................................................................

"...We always call each other every night. It's 8 PM, and he haven't call me yet. So I called him. Guess what? He is not the one who answer the call."

"Who answered it?"

"A girl, I don't even know who is her until now..Maybe it's because I don't spend enough time with him, so that he leaves me for other girl" I tried to smile but end up getting my eyes teary. SERIOUSLY PARK JI EUN! YOU'RE SUCH A CRY BABY! HOW COULD YOU CRY OVER THAT THING? Okay.. now stop crying Ji eun... stop...

"So.. we decided to end our 6 months relationship. Since he got the one who he truly loves and cares about. I let him go. I knew that he'll suffer if I don't let him go. But I just can't forget all my memories with him.. I c-can't.." I could feel my tears starting to fall one by one. I wiped my tears and smiled at him. 

He suddenly hugs me. "Sssh.. Don't cry, I'll make you forget all your memories with him..." He pats my head.

"But how?" 

"Throw all the things that reminds you of him or give back all the things that he gave you" He released me from his hug. "Now, choose"

"I'll just give back all the things.." I nodded. 

"That's my girl!"

"Eh?!" I look at him surprisingly.

"Did i said something wrong? Sorry" He scratch the back of his neck.

"No, you didn't" I attack him with my hug. He hugs back and chuckled.

"KIM KYOUNGJAE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER IN HIS BEDROOM? WHY YOU DON'T COME OUT YET?!" My sister open the door and stare at us hugging each other. We immidiately pushed each other.

"What are you two doing in the bedroom?!" She runs to us.

"You're the one who ask me to wait here" He shrugged.

"I really thought that you both really do something! How can you don't came out from the bedroom for almost an hour?!"

"We'll go out now then..." We stood up and walk out from the room.

"Wait here, I'm going to wash my face" I enter to the nearest bathroom and close the door.

Why am i so comfortable around him? I just met him for less than 24 hours... This is weird, I never feel comfortable around the ones that I'm not close to.. Nevermind~ He's now my boyfriend anyways, I need to be comfortable around him right...? Even though we're only going to be together for only 365 days. But.. IT'S STILL SO WRONG! I really need to stop thinking about this.

I immidiately wash my face, came out and sit beside him. He've change his clothes to comfortable clothes.

I never knew that he do brings other clothes except spare school uniform. Of course I never knew! I just know him for less than a day!

"So, are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Go where?"

"To the park...?"

"Okay" We went to the nearest park and sit down on one of the benches.

"So your name is Kyoungjae?" I start talking after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Yeah, you can call me Eli" He put his arm around my shoulder. 

"Is this okay with you?" 

I nodded and let his arm rest on my shoulders.

"I guess, we're getting closer now" He smiles. "Since you know my name, what's your name?"

"Ji eun, Park Ji eun" I smiled.

We start to talk about random things, until...

You got a messeji~

I took my iPhone out of my pocket, slide, and type in my password. Then check the message.

From : Annoying Ahjumma

Hey, Mom and Dad have come home!

"Uhm.. Eli, my mom and dad have just came back from their 'romantic date', do you want to have a dinner with us? It's quite late now, and you must be hungry" I stood up and look at him.

"Sure" He nodded and chukles.

We walk back to my house. I know that this is not really a good idea... But what can I do?

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this is a short update! I have soo much school works to do!

So... Ji Eun's 365 days is KIM ELI! xDDD

IF YOU LOVE KIM ELI aka ELISON KIM aka KIM KYOUNGJAE, YOU MUST COMMENT!

who don't love that dork? I'LL EAT YOU IF YOU HATE ELI!

don't forget to comment~

so now~ let's start the INFINITE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

 

OMG KIM SUNGGYU...  *faints*                                                  

 

*gains consciousness* *continue spamming*

lastly, i'm not good at spamming.. LOL, sorry if i make you bored

 

NOW I'M GOING BACK TO STUDY