Chapter 6

Because of a Stupid Game [HIATUS]

We walk back to my house. I know that this is not really a good idea... But what can I do? 

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I enter to my house. I could clearly hear my mom and dad's voice.. and also, my sist.

 
"Umma, appa, i'm-" "I MISS YOU SO MUCH DEAR!" My mom runs to me and give me a big hug, while my dad is chuckling and joined the hug.
 
"You got thinner! You see? Your face got smaller! You should eat more, come here, let's eat together!"
 
"Annyeong haseyo" Eli greeted and bows 90 degree.
 
"Uh.. I forgot to tell you, this is Kim Eli, or Kim Kyoungjae" I smiled. "He is... uh.. my-" "Boyfriend!" He said proudly. I pinched his arms and glare at him. He just smiled at my parents like nothing happened.
 
"Ahh, so this is the guy that Ji ae just told us" My father nodded.
 
PARK JI AE, KIM KYOUNGJAE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LATER.
I glared at my sister and she just rolled her eyes in respond.
 
"I'm so glad that you've move on, I'm so worried when your sister call me, telling me that you cry all night after broke up with-"
"Don't worry mom, I'm okay" We walk to the dining room and sat down.
 
Damn.. That ahjumma also told that to mom and dad? -____-
To be honest, I haven't move on.. sorry mom..
 
"Let's enjoy our dinner then, Come on Kyoungjae, join us" My father went to Eli and make him join us.
 
"Kamsahamnida ahjussi" He bows a little while sitting beside me.
 
Mom and dad sitting besides together, while I sit between my sister and Eli.
 
"So, how's your date in Bali?" I asked.
 
My mom lays her head on my dad's shoulder as she started her story.
 
"You two must go there too!"
 
Okay... I kinda regret asking her about that. Mom keep saying that we look so perfect and cute together and told us to get married soon.
 
"MOM!" I blushed and cover my face. I only know him for a day and I was told to get married soon? 
 
"I don't agree honey, our princess is still young, and I need to know if Kyoungjae is a perfect guy for her" My dad shook his head. I give him tumbs up. "Appa, you're the best, I agree with you" I nodded furiously.
 
After less than 30 minutes, finally dinner finished. Everyone went back to their own rooms.
 
"So, Eli"
 
"Call me oppa"
 
"No"
 
"Call me or I'm going ask Vanessa to add the days to 500"
 
"......."
 
"Three, two, o-" "FINE, JAE OPPA, HAPPY?! HAAAPPPPPYYYYYY?" I covered my face as I know that my cheeks starts to get redder and redder.
 
"Yes, I am" He smiled proudly. "And you just created a nickname huh? 'Jae oppa'"  He smirked.
 
"Seriously, you're annoying" I rolled my eyes. "You should go back to your home and sleep, don't forget to shower. You have school tomorrow"
 
"Okay, bye Eunnie~ See you tomorrow" He winked and waved goodbye.
 
WTH IS EUNNIE? 
 
It's a nickname, idiot, I don't remembered I created a stupid character *rolls eyes*
 
Shut up author.
 
LALALALALALA Sing a happy song~
 
.....Smurf...
 
-Eli's POV-
 
"WAIIITTT" I turn my body around and run back to her.
 
"What?" She crossed her arms.
 
"Your phone number" I took out my phone. She rolled her eyes and type in her phone number. She called her phone from mine so that she could know my number back. I was just planning to prank call her T__T
 
"Gomawo, girlfriend~" I went near to her face, just when I want to kiss her on the cheeks, she push -slap away my cheeks 'till my body turn around and face her house's gate.  I was only joking with her, It's impossible for me to kiss someone that I just knew for a day. Less than a day to be excact
 
After a 10 minutes of walking, I arrived at home and went straight to shower then my bed.
 

 '365 Days.. no less no more, you cheer her up, make her forget her past memories with that bastard, arrasso?' 

 
I remembered the words that Vanessa told me. I have a bunch of question for her. Why 365 days? Why must me from all the guys? Why should I make Ji eun forget her past memories? Why?..Nevermind.. I hope I won't have any disadvantages by doing this so called mission.
 
 
Should I send her a message? *Evil laugh*
 
_______________________________MEANWHILE_____________________________________
 
"VANESSA LEE, DO YOU KNOW THE GUY THAT YOU SENT TO BE MY BOYFRIEND ALMOST KISS ME! I HATEEE YOUUUUU"
 
Ji eun yelled right after Vanessa pick up her call.
 
"Calm down, he is probably only joking" "I DON'T CARE! I WANT TO BREAK UP!"
 
"Hello~ It's only a day and you want a break up? Sorry, you can't, there's still around 364 days left. After the 365 days over, you can leave him"
 
"I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU!" Ji eun yelled as loud as she make a 365 days calendar. She scratch the number '1' and jump to her bed.
 
"I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU TOO~ SEE YOU TOMORROW~" Vanessa end the call, leaving a frustrated Ji eun alone. 
 
You got a messeji~
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
Sleep well love<3~
_______________________
 
Ji eun rolls her eyes and reply back.
_______________________
To : Kyoungjae
 
You sleep well too
_______________________
 
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
No love? :(
_______________________
 
_______________________
To : Kyoungjae
 
Nope :P
_______________________
 
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
Eunnie is bad T__T
Eunnie didn't give JAE OPPA a heart
_______________________
 
_______________________
To : Kyoungjae
 
Yes, I'm bad >:)
_______________________
 
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
At least give me one heart :'(
_______________________
 
_______________________
To : Kyoungjae
 
<3
_______________________
 
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
I'M GOING TO SCREENCAP THAT MESSAGE!
Thanks <3
_______________________
 
_______________________
To : Kyoungjae
 
Damn you -__-
_______________________
 
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
See you tomorrow<3
_______________________
 
_______________________
To: Kyoungjae
 
Whatever
_______________________
 
_______________________
From : Kyoungjae
 
You mad? D:
_______________________
 
Ji eun stop replying as she fall asleep. Her phone keeps ringing since Eli keep messaging, apologizing -because he thought that Ji eun is mad-
 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

T___T I'm sorry if i make you bored in this chapter D:

I'm not really in mood, i hope you could understand! Don't stop supporting/commenting okay? FIGHTING!! ^ㅇ^

Now, BOYFRIEND SPAAAAMMMMMSSSSSS

 
Don't be jealous girls~ Imagine that the girl is you xDDDDD
 
 
short spam for this chapter. I'm so tired, hope you enjoy  this chapter^^
 
COMMENT OR YOU WON'T GET TO MEET YOU BIAS! *evil laugh*