Chapter 2

Unbeating Heart

Yuan start searching for the mansion inside the village near at the park, like what the tree man said yeah that's what he deicide to call it, the man behind the tree. But after an hour of searching, asking and walking he give up

*Sigh* it's geting dark but still can't find that mansion! is there- yuan got interupted when he saw a boy walking at direction where he had didn't reached yet, he try to catch up and ask the boy.

wait! yuan stop right infront of the boy, the boy turn around to face the one who called him.

yuan having a hard time to breath finally got to look up infront of him but got shivered when he meet the boy's eyes cold. umh .. i- just want to ask .. do you .. by any chance .. do you know where- Hey! the boy didn't let yuan to finish his question and walk again. should i follow him? yuan only take one step and stop again. but it's already dark *sigh* yuan look at he boy's back that almost disappearing. the boy decide that he will just start searching again tomorrow and that he should go home now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mansion)

Young Master. Mr.Zhou the butler bowed as soon as a boy enter the house.

Oh dear you're alredy here. A woman in a high tone voice greet. did you ride at your brother's car? 

no. Jackson walk pass on the woman and walk upstair.

what? did you just walked? its dark already outside, what if there's something bad happen to you? *sigh* you can call Mr.zhou to give you a ride. The woman give her full attention to the butler. Mr.Zhou why did you let our qianxi walked? The woman scold but remain her calm voice.

What happened here? another young boy appeared and asked cuz he already heared his mother voice outside. the woman stop and turned his full attention to the owner of the voice. Junkai its nothing dear, Mr.Zhou you can go now. Mr. zhou leave right away but not before gived the mother and son a bowed. As soon as the butler leaved Mrs.Wang approach the boy with a big smile on her face. Son welcome home. She walk closer to hug his only son but Junkai just give her a glare and made her stop coming closer to his son.

Stop the act mom. the woman put her innocent face.What are you talkin-

We're only two of us here! so stop that ing act of yours!!! Junkai got frustated and yelled to his mom.

Mrs.Wang got shocked at the sudden outburst of her son but remain her cool act, She just want to play with her son a little but oh well- the sweet and the always calm woman turned into smirking and arrogant per. Dear relax your mommy just want to play with you. the woman smirked.

off! dont include me with your play . Jungkai start walking upstair but stop when his mon start to speak again.

Aaaaww don't worry im going somewhere with your dad so you will not going to see me for a while, are you not gonna miss your mom? the woman put her sad face. the boy turned to see his mom start the act again. Hell no.

Ouch! The woman pretend to be hurt. Your so mean to you own mom, but oh well you'll be staying here with Mr.Zhou you'll not going to be lonely .. ah! ofcourse with your lovely brother too. Mrs. Wang laughed

Junkai gived his mom a glare and start walking upstairs again leaving his crazy mother whose laughing evily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a small apartment there's a boy sleeping  quietly when a lound bang suddenly heared, yuan though that it was only a rat. but its continous still be heared and its getting louder. yuan tried to ignore it but he give up, he sat up from his small bed, he look at the clock 7am? uggh He start to walk to his door and open it. if he knew who's on the outside of his door he will not open it.

there's a fat lady in mid 40's crossed arm giving him glare, a glare that if it can kill, he already be dead by now. Uhm.. Mrs.Lee Go-good morning come in. yuan open wide the door for Mrs.Lee and give her his best smile.

No need. im just here to tell you that im just giving you 3 days to unpack, if you not going to pay me. The fat lady said.

Bu-but Mrs.Lee there's still a month before the payment right? the boy in a nervous tone.

I don't care you didn't pay me for almost three months and i heared you got fired from the coffee shop you working at, so how you going to pay me? *sigh* 3 days im giving you 3 days to unpack your belongings, there's someone whose gonna live here. the land lady leave right away after of what she said.

The boy yuan stand right there too shocked to move. 3 days?!! whe-where the hell he can find a 10k? he only had 5k that is the last payment he received from his ex-boss and he save it for his schooling for this year. tears started to fall on the boy's cheek he didn't know what to do. Where i can find a money? i didn't even have a job! ... a job? wait. Yuan suddenly remembered the tree man said, he wipe his tears and he ready his self to start searching for the mansion again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Village)

The boy run and run until he was at he place where he last saw the boy yesterday, he start walking to the same direction where the boy go to, after a long walked. he saw a big gate as in BIG that made him stop.

Is this what the tree man talking about? Yuan take a deep breath before decide to press the dorbell but before he can do that there's a voice interuped him

Who are you?! yuan got startled he turn to his side and saw a boy about his age whose just got out from the big gate. I said who are you?! and what are you doing here?! the unknown boy asked.

wa-wait your asking too many question.

what?!

i-i mean uhmm .. *sigh* y-you know there's someone said to me that the family lived here .. they need a personal assistan-

There's none.

eh?

i said we don't need a ing assistant! are you deaf?! the boy yelled and start to leave.

wah! what an arrongant boy! tsk.  after some minute yuan decide to leave but before he can make a step there's someone spoke that made him stop, he turn around and saw a man who looks like on 20's. eh?

what i can do for you? the man repeat.

ah- yeah uhm is this the mansion where they need a personal assistant? The boy asked in a shy voice. Yes sir , are you- 

Yes sir! Yuan answer excitedly. he heared a small laugh from the man and realized what he acted, he look down to hide his red face due to embarrassment.Yuan apologized for that. No its okay .. come on. he butler open the gate, the boy hesitated at first he can't belive that he will work here, there's so many thoughts running on his mind like that he didn't knew that they're already in the front of the soon to be master work room.

sir there's someone who want to see you. the butler state, there's a long silence before he man inside approved. come in. yuan came in a, he saw a man drinking his coffee at his desk, suddenly remebered his ex-boss who fired him. Good morning kid. the man smiled at him.

Go-good morning sir. Yuan greet while stuttering. Don't need to be stuttered, im not gonna eat you. the man laugh. so are you here to apply? The man put down his coffee and give his full attention to the boy. Yes sir. 

are you sure? how old are you?. Yuan hesitated a first if he should tell his real age cuz because of his age he got fired but he can't lie to his soon to be master, if he ge hired, if . 15 sir. The man think for a while and yuan got nervous that he will not get accepte- You're hired. eh? yuan didn't heared cleary. i said you're hired. the man smiled at him genuinely. Really sir?! bu-but im only fifteen. yuan said. that's why i hired you, you will be the assistant of my two sons, they're about as same age as you. The young boy only nodded. So starting tomorrow, you will live here cuz you will assist them 24/7 don't worry i will not deduct it to your salary and oh about your salary it's 80k .. its that okay? Yuan got shocked to answer. 80k seriously its too really high salary for just a P.A he was just only going to assist two person on his age , a two person ,not a monster .. right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?  again sorry for my bad english 

oh btw thanks @Shikiteito for leaving a comment ^^ i really appreciated it ^^