Chapter 1

Unbeating Heart

Ni hao ~ Im Back ^^ waaah! first IM REALLY REALLY SORRY .. im really sorry for not updating for almost 2-3 months cuz i cannot find my note where i wrote my plot for this fic (yeah i wrote down first before i'll type it down here ^^) im really sorry T^T

soooo now i found it..  here's the update .. hope there still want to read this 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday morning when people usually go to the park with their families, go to the mall .. shopping with their friends, or lazily lying on their bed but there's a boy running like a mad man not only to be late from his work, he stop infront of a small coffee shop breathing heavily, sweat all over his face. *deep breath* iam late?

he hold the handle of the door and push it but not before wishing that his boss are not there yet but ofcourse luck was never been on his side cuz as soon as he enter he was met with a death glare from his boss, he walk to the cashier desk and ready to get yell from his boss.

Change quickly to your uniform, the customers are waiting.

as soon as the boss finished his sentence he walk back from his office upstairs. the boy blink many times shocked by his boss behavoir , usually when he came late his boss will yell at him right away even theres or no costumers. he knew that he must be relief but he was more nervous by his boss acted today, he feel like there's something bad will happen today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At some Place)

There's a big dining table where a woman and a man having their breakfast quietly, when a boy appear and sit beside the man.

Good morning dear~ The woman said with a sweet tone on her voice but the boy just ignored her and start eating. 

Junkai where's your manner? The man on the middle asked In irritated tone.

the young boy stop eating. morning mom. said the boy in monotonous voice and sat up ready to leave, the boy already lost his appetite. Junkai! Junkai! His father shout but his son just ignored him and left already.

don't mind him honey he's always like that. the woman hold his husband's hand. *sigh* Mr.Lee ready the car! the man sat up and go to where the car was.. when he saw another young boy whose about to leave.

Son where are you going? Anywhere but not here.

i can take you there. the man offer.

No thanks. the boy said.

Yangqianxi be careful!. the boy stop on his track but not replying and start to walk again.

*sigh*

 ---------------------------------------

(Coffee Shop)

After 10 hours of non-stop of working yuan and the other worker are cleaning the tables when his other co-worker approach him. Yuan the boss was calling you. right after that he's heartbeat become fast, he was nervous, he walk upstairs with shaky legs.

sir?

come in. he was more nervous when he hear his boss serious tone.

he came in and walk closer to the desk where his boss was , reading some newspaer. he cleared his throat first before speaking. sir im here. The boss look up to see his employee being all nervous, he think his employee might know why he's here.

Kid here, this is your LAST salary payment now go

si-sir i- please sir d-don't fire me i promise i will not be late ple-please ju-just don't fire me sir. The boy plead with shaky voice.

sorry kid but that's my final word and look you're only 15 , you're underage and theres some police will check this area and i don't want to be in jail, so go out and pack your things.

sir please i will explain it to th-the-

I SAID GET OUT!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When yuan run downstair he was met of pity looks not only from his ex-co-workers but at the costumers too. he run to the locker room to get his things, right after that he run and quickly left the coffe shop.

The young boy didn't know what to do .. he needed a job  .. to study , to live but where? .. where?

(italic- only on their minds)

Yuan was lost on his thoughts that he didn't saw the tree on his front and bumped to it, he fall flat on the groud uugghh he look on his surroundings. park?

he sit still under the tree and lots of worries run on his mind. if i don't find a job soon, next month im going to  .. to live on streets ... waaaaah!!! weisheme?! why this happening to me?! yuan couldn't hold his tears anymore and he cried there not noticing that someone was watching him from the start.

AA-AACHHOO!!

the boy yuan got startled of the sneezed. who's there?. after a long silence yuan thought that .. that was only his imgination so he decide to leave 

hey~  yuan got startled, he was too shock to get a reply from a tree

i know where you can find a job right now  eh?..... there's a village near hear ...wait- inside the village there's a mansion where the family need a personal assistant did i said aloud that i need a job? 

wai-wait wait who are you? and how did you about this mansion and job? yuan ask the tree man but he only got a long silence. hey~ 

do you want a job or not?

i-i-

so go .. it will be dark soon shoo~ shoo~

o-okay ye-yeah .. i-im leaving im leaving by-bye. yuan wait for reply but there's none and start to walk. weird

--------------------------------------------------

while walking the boy named yuan thought the man was just played some prank on him and decide to just walk home .... but he needed a jod, he needed it so i think nothing bad will happen if i try? right?.. i think. the boy turn back and start looking for a village that are near the park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1 finished ^^ so what do you think? 

sorry for some mistakes .. i repeat .. english was not my first language :)