Important - feedback

baeksoo reference list
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!

 

I had been thinking about something for a while and i wanted to run my idea through with you. 

You see, there are a few baeksoo stories that authors thought up, but ended up not writing. And so they are just with a foreword. I was thinking about checking up with the authors and asking them if they want to hand over the stories to some other writer who would treat the idea like a prompt and write it. I don't want to do this because it is their brain child,  but i also feel like it is a waste. It would also require me to find someone willing to take over the project and write it, while being respectful to the original author and their idea. 
Is it feasible? is it even right for me to think this way? 

I just really want to read the stories.... (you can't see me but i am pouting up a storm right now)

i mean if there are people willing to hand over the stories, i am willing to mediate the transfer or something, but will they agree? Are any of you in such a position? or know someone who is in this position? can you give me feedback? my comment section and personal messages are both portals for contact, which ever you prefer.

 

- rowgentlydownurdream

 

Ps: If i don't receive a response, i will probably give up on this ridiculous idea ... or try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter