Two

A Werewolf Boy (GTOP ver.)

"How long is this unpacking going to take?" I grumbled as I sorted through a few boxes. I stuffed my corn cob in my mouth to free my hands as I flipped through the pages of a dog manual, then put it down and sighed.

"Hey, it'll spoil your appetite." Dad said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not eating with him." I replied, referring to the guy making marks on our new floor with the pencil from the police officer from yesterday. How'd he sharpen it...? Oh, right. I saw him using his 'nails' (CLAWS).

"I'm going to the post office. Are you going to go back to studying any time soon?" Dad asked, and I nodded.

"I'm looking for my books." I replied. He 'okay'ed and then left. I continued looking, and found them, finally. Unfortunately, they were under two moe boxes. Rather heavy boxes. I tried to lift them, but to no avail. Huffing, I bit my lip. It was then I noticed someone breathing down my neck. I yelped and spun around, only to be met with the guy. Whoa. Up vlose he was actually really handsome... I could see Minzy drooling over him. 

I laughed lightly, and he tilted his head to the side as I did. My smiled fell, as he took a step forward.

"Um... what're you doing?" I asked. He looked me in the eye and cae closer. Yeah, okay, time to leave. I quickly side stepped. He seemed not to be phased by it, and continued forwards until he reached the boxes. Then, with a quick glance at me, lifted them off of the box that had my books, and dropped them. next to it. I blinked. He just lifted them. Both of them. At the same time. And here I am, not even able to lift one. Grr.

"Don't show off." I muttered, and he came closer to me, then leaned forwards. I blinked, until I saw him eyeing my corn.

"Oi.... I happen to lie my corn, y'knw... Ugh, fine." I gave in and handed it to him. He snathed it and snacked on it wolfishly as I turned back to my box.

"Anybody home?" came a voice I despised. Groaning, I turned to see JiTae. He walked in with a smirk, which widened as he saw me.

"Ah, Jiyong. Still unpacking? That's why you need another person in the house. A guy, of course. Your father's busy, and Seungri's still too young, isn't he?" he snarked. I ignored him, in favour of taking a breath and holding it, to calm myself. 

"What's the thing still doing here?" JiTae asked, snobbishly looking at the guy.

"Please leave." I'd had enough of him for one day, and it's only been thirty seconds.  "I have to study." I continued, and he scoffed.

"Why would you need a diploma when all you really need is to know how to cook for me?" he asked, bringing a hand and caressing my face. I bit my tongue so as to not say anything I was thinking. 

"Don't touch me." You filthy, motherfu-

"Don't be like that." he said, and I sighed.

"I'm going to Seoul for a few days," Thank God. "So how about a proper goodbye?" God damnit!

He took a step closer, and I made an involuntary whimper. Suddenly, JiTae cussed.

"What the ?" he stared at the guy who had his hand in an odd position. I looked on with wide eyes as JiTae's wrist made an undeniable creak, and he snatched it away.

"Jeez. You...you creep!" he spat, then high tailed it out of the house. I looked to the guy, and smiled.

"Thank you." I said. His eyes grew wide, and he kept his eyes on me for the rest of the day.

 


 

"Do you know where he is?" I asked Dad the next day. He looked up.

"Who, Seunghyun?" he asked, and I blinked. 

"Seunghyun?" I repeated, and he nodded.

"That's what I've decided to call him, for now. It's what your mother wanted to name her son, if we ever had another boy. But then, Seungri came, and the doctors cut her too short, so they had to tie her up. So there wouldn't have ever been another one, and I felt guilty even though it wasn't my fault; I can't control the-"

"Stop. Just. Ew." I sighed. "Where is he?"

"Seungri took him outside. Can you believe him? Two days, and he's made friends with everyone." Dad continued, even after I left the house.

I looked around, and found them; their figures, actually, outlined on a hill. I sighed. Make the person with bad lungs climb the hill. Great. Of course, Had I not had these dumb lungs, I wouldn't be in the country anyway.

"Guys!" I called. Seungri looked up and waved, as did the neighbour's kids.

"Hyung!" he called. I ruffled his hair as I walked past the trio.

"Continue, I wanna talk to Seunghyun." I said. They nodded.

"Let's go see the goats!"

"Goats?"

"Yeah, they eat paper!" the three ran off, and I turned to Seunghyun.

"When I say 'wait', don't eat, okay?" I started, then took out a boiled potato from my pocket. He reached for it.

"W-" it was gone "-ait." I facepalmed.

"Yah! Don't eat. When I say 'wait', don't eat." I said again, and took another one. He made a grab for it again, and I pulled it away.

"Wait." I said, and he growled at me. I smirked. This was actually working! He waited!

"What? What are you gonna do?" I was teasing him unneccessarily, and I knew it, but come on, how could I resist? Then he lunged for it, and ended up on top of me. I blinked.

"No. Nnonononono. Nope. Wait, wait, wait." He bit me. This... GUY just bit me. Well, he bit my hand, on the way to get the potato. Honestly, some people...

"Aish, you made me bleed, silly." I muttered, and he stared at me in horror. I grinned.

"Calm down, it's fine. And you did good. You wait just like that, okay?" I said, and he made a sort of snuffling noise.

"One more time... Wait." he stopped, and I grinned. "Now when I say 'eat' you can eat. Like this, okay?" I showed him the proper way, which didn't entail him inhaling his food. He followed my movements with his eyes, and I smiled.

"Ready? Wait... not yet. Not yet. Okay, eat." he didn't budge. I sighed exaggeratedly.

"Dude, come on! Eat." I said, but he still didn't move. I would have facepalmed, had it not been for the food all over both hands.

"Okay, say 'Ah'." I said, doing it myself. He copied, and I put it in his mouth.

"Eat." he chewed, seemingly having trouble with doing it slowly, and I grinned, taking out my last potato.

"Okay. Last time. Wait." he waited, looking at me. "Eat." he took it, but I stopped him.

"Wait." he stopped. "Eat. Slowly." He did, and looked like a normal person doing so. I reached out to him, but he flinched back. I smiled gently.

"Hey, don't go so far away. I'm supposed to do this." I murmered, and then pat his head. Iran my fingers through his hair, and he stayed still through the whole thing, only eating every so often. I chuckled.

"You did well, Seunghyun." 

When we went back inside, we found Dad looking at a corn cob.

"Who put this behind the wardrobe?" he asked, and I blinked, holding in laughter.

"Don't know." I replied, and walked away so I could laugh in my room.

When it was time for dinner, I sat at the table with Dad and Seungri.

"I thought you weren't eating with him." Dad said. I shook my head dismissively.

"It's fine." I replied. He nodded, though confused, and opened the door to let Seunghyun in. He came in as ablur, and I heard him footsteps rather than saw him.

"Wait." I said, and he froze as he made it to the table. He looked up at me with huge, puppy like eyes.

"Eat. Little at a time." I said, and he did, eating slowly. I grinned and rubbed his head again.

"Good boy. Well?" I looked to my family.

"Let's eat."

 


 

"Good job, Seunghyun." I said around my toothbrush, and rubbed his head again. He gave me his usual look, and I spat my toothpaste into the sink.

"Now spit." I said, and he blinked, then opened his mouth, and I sighed. He swallowed.

**

"Fold it like this, see?" I showed him to fold his blankets. He followed my movements, and soon everything was neatly folded (some were rather crude, but it was good for his first time) in a pile. I went over to the wardrobe and opened it.

"Okay, put them in." I said, and he dropped them inside. I grinned and rubbed his head, then closed the door.

"Good job, Seunghyun." 

I missed the small smile he gave.

**

"...and tie the two ends." I instructed, tieing my own shoe laces slowly. He copied me, and we both got it. I nodded approvingly.

"You're doing good," I said, then went on to tie my other shoe. "Seungri can't do this yet; you learn fast." I said, and he nudged me with his head, making an odd noise at the back of his throat. I looked up, and he was waiting. I blinked, then 'oh'ed, and rubbed his head.

"Oh. Sure."

**

I put my bowl in the sink, and he did the same, though less gently. He gave me the look again, and leaned towards me. Wordlessly, I pat his head and ran my fingers through his hair. This needs cutting.

**

"When did you last cut your hair? My God, have you ever cut your hair?" I asked as I snipped the ends off the back. I raked my hand through it, and heard a soft sound. I laughed and leaned over his shoulder to peek at his face.

"Are you asleep?" He was. Dad then came out and called to me.

"We're going to the market, get ready." he said, and I looked to Seunghyun, now awake and looking at me.

"Seunghyun, there are chestnuts in the kitchen, we'll be back soon." he said, and Seunghyun made the whining noise he usually makes when he wants me to rub him. I looked to him and nodded in answer to him unvoiced question.

"Can Seunghyun come?" I asked.

"If you want." came the easy response. I grinned and crooked a finger at Seunghyun

"Come on." I said, and went towards the house. He followed, and I pulled the sheet I used to keep the hair off his clothes off of him. He handed me my shoes, and we sat down together to tie them up. I inspected his and rubbed his head when they were in two annoyingly neat bows. Seungri dashed out of the house before us, and Seunghyun rushed out after him. I rolled my eyes.

"Seunghyun, your sweater!" I called. He stopped and ran back to me, taking it and putting it on, then walked with me to Dad's car. 

**

"Can I get some candy?" Seungri asked, staring at the sweets with shining eyes.

"No, it's bad for your teeth." Dad replied.

"How about this?"

"That's even worse. Someone please, cover his eyes." 

We got to the clothing section, and Seungri looked around.

"What are we getting?" he asked.

"Something for Seunghyun. What do you think of this?" Dad asked, holding something out. I snorted.

"Only you would ever wear that. How about this?" I held up something else. He nodded, and I kept picking out things I thought would look good on him.

"We should have just let you come here with him by yourselves; you're the fashionista." Seungri said, and I put a hand on his head.

"Not anymore, Ri." I said. Dad looked at me oddly, and Seungri looked down. I cleared my throat.

"It doesn't matter who picks them out if Seunghyun doesn't like it." I said. Dad nodded and spun to ask. But...

"Where'd he go?" Seungri and I both looked around as well.

"He was right behind us." Seungri said, and I frowned. Where did he go?

"Seunghyun?" I called, Dad and Seungri imitating the call.

"Seunghyun!"

"Kwon Seunhyun! Where did you go?" I called, missing the look of surprise the other two gave me.

"Ah, there he is!" Seungri said. I looked to where he was pointing and found him to be standing at a food vendor. I sighed, a small chuckle escaping.

"I should have known." I said, and we went over.

"Hey, you gotta pay before you eat!" the vendor said.

"He'll pay. What are you yelling at him for?" Dad said, coming up. I grabbed Seunghyun's sleeve, and scowled. He whined at the back of his throat, and I pat his arm reassuringly.

"Ah, he's your son." the vendor said with a smile.

"I've got kids, too." he continued.

"I want one too." Seungri chimed in.

"Can we get two more?" Dad asked.

"A boy and two girls." the vendor just continued, nodding through everything. Seunghyun picked up the food and bit into it, dropping it as soon as it was in his mouth. I caught it and handed it to him.

"Seunghyun, blow it if it's too hot, and remember to chew your food." I said. He tried again, blowing on it this time. He munched it happily as Seungri and I got ours.

"Yah, don't go off by yourself again. Are you listening to me?" Dad scolded him. He seemed to be otherwise occupied though, staring up at something. I puled on his sleeve, and he looked at me.

"Don't wander off by yourself again, okay, Seunghyun?" I said, and he nodded slowly. Then, he looked up again, and a metal bar fell from the bridge above us. It hit a building on the way down, changing its course and ended up falling on a wagon of straw and vegetables. When the next one fell, Seunghyun suddenly grabbed me, and pushed Seungri out of the way. It fell on him, but he barely budged, letting out a breath as it hit. I blinked up at him, our faces centimetres from each other. He stared down at me unblinkingly, then released me, though he kept a handful of my jacket, even as he used one hand to get the bar off of him. He sighedwhen he was done, and rubbed the back of him neck, then winced. My eyes were wide, and I grabbed his hand. No blood. Okay, that's good, but that definitely had to hurt, even if he was apparently the strongest being since God.

"I think you should have him see a doctor." the vendor said. Seunghyun bit into his food again, then winced. He forgot to blow on it.

 


Sooo.... whatcha think?

~Anna