Seulgis Crush Confirmed

The Love Triangle

I never paid much attention to my surroundings. I was an idol after all. There wasn’t much to see. Screaming fans, flashing cameras, bodyguards bigger than our van. I never paid much attention to my surroundings but today I did. I was the first to notice another van park next to ours. The first to notice a tall young man dressed in all black exit and make his way towards us.

“Maybe you shouldn’t wear so much black. You look like the angel of death.” I said.

“Maybe you shouldn’t be such a smart .” He shot back.

He wore a facemask so I couldn’t see it, but I knew he was smiling. His eyes nearly disappearing when he did so. He turned his attention from me to the girl struggling to carry all of our bags at once.

“Here Seulgi, let me help you with that.” He offered.

“N-no, it’s okay Jae. I’ve got it.” She stuttered.

(Ah yes, Kim Jaewon. Our sunbae in the company and the object of my stupid unnies affection)

(Say ‘stupid unnies’ one more time. I freaking dare you)

“Comon Seul. If you’re not going to let me help at least make one of those two help you.” He pointed at Yeri and I.

Seulgi, Yeri, and I had been left behind to carry all of our stuff into SM, Wendy and Irene already long gone.

(They’re useless anyways. Pipsqueaks can’t even lift their damn chopsticks.)

“I’m telling you it’s okay. I can handle it.” Seulgi assured.

I knew Jaewon wasn’t buying it. I could practically see the gears turning around in his head as he formulated a plan to somehow help Seulgi without actually helping her. Seulgi glanced around nervously. The crowd outside the SM building was getting rowdy, thanks to our prolonged exposure, and she didn’t want to cause a scene. I watched Jaewons eyes light up and figured he must have finished making his plan. As soon as he realized Seulgi was distracted he snatched the bag from her hands and before she had time to react he had already vanished into the building. Leaving a trail of screaming fangirls behind him.

(Trust me he’s not as cool as you all think.)

(I don’t know. I think he’s pretty cool.)

(No one asked you Yeri…)

“Y-yah! Kim Jaewon, get back here!” Seulgi yelled as she chased after him.

“Come on Joy. I want to see what happens when she catches him.” Yeri squealed in excitement.

I had no choice but to follow along behind our new maknae as she eagerly ran inside, rolling my eyes as I went. I nearly walked right into her when she stopped short, pouting when she saw that Seulgi hadn’t done anything to Jaewon when she had caught him.

“Where are you bringing all of this stuff anyways?” He asked.

“Our practice room.” I announced. “We’re preparing for our comeback you know…”

“Really?” He feigned surprise. “I had no idea. What with the blonde hair and all.”

“Smartass.” I mumbled.

Jaewon unhooked his facemask, leaving it hanging on his right ear, and flashed me a bright smile.

“Look who’s talking...”

“I thought you were helping, not bickering.” Seulgi said.

Jaewon immediately wiped the smile from his face and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Whipped.” I coughed.

I saw his jaw tighten but he said nothing in return. He knew I was right. He followed along silently as we made our way to our practice room, Wendy and Irene there to greet us when we arrived.

“What took you guys so long?” Wendy asked.

“Prince Charming over here insisted on helping.” I explained.

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“More or less.” I continued.

I saw Jaewon roll his eyes.

“What are you even doing here Jaewon?” Irene asked.

“Ahjumma, please get it together. I work here remember?”

“Ahjumma? Who are you calling ahjumma?” Irenes face turned red.

“My mistake. Grandma, please get it together.” Jaewon smirked.

If looks could kill Jaewon would be dead by now. Irene lunged at the younger boy, tackling him to the ground.

“I’ll show you who’s a grandma.” She yelled, raising her hand to hit him.

(Unnie no!)

(Unnie yes!)

I waited for the slap but it never came. Seulgi had caught the older girls wrist before she could fully swing.

“Unnie he’s just playing.”

“Just playing my .” Irene mumbled, rolling off of Jaewon.

Our leader began to assemble our things, with the help of Yeri (Good Maknae) (I’m not a dog…), while Seulgi scolded her same aged friend.

“Why must you antagonize her?”

“Oh come on Seul, it’s fun.” He beamed.

Seulgi folded her arms across her chest and glared at him.

“It might be fun for you but you’re not the one who has to deal with a grumpy leader.”

“Hey I heard that!” Irene yelled.

“You are kinda grumpy…” Wendy muttered.

“What did you say?!”

“Nothing…”

“See?” Seulgi groaned.

“Alright. Alright. I’m sorry. Joohyun Noona I’m sorry.”

“Joohyun?!”

“Ahjumma, please get it together… Your name is Joohyun.”

“That’s it. I’m killing him.”

(Jaewon Oppa is too cute to die!)

(Excuse me? Help, I think our new maknae is broken…)

(Rude Unnie, Rude.)

Jaewon pulled Seulgi in front of him. Using the girl as a human shield. It was interesting to watch; Wendy holding back Irene, Jaewon now back-hugging Seulgi while he stuck his tongue out at our leader. What I found even more interesting was the fact that Seulgi was nearly the same shade of red as Irene. I knew Irene was angry but I couldn’t figure out why Seulgi was so red.

“Okay, time for you to go.” Seulgi announced, freeing herself from Jaewon and pushing him towards the door.

“But…”

“You’ve already caused enough trouble for today.” She said, ignoring his protests.

Before he was forcefully shoved out the door, he whispered something to Seulgi, making her turn even redder than before, if that was humanly possible. With one last shove she pushed him outside and shut the door, leaning on it as she sighed.

“What?” She asked Yeri and I as we stared at her with great interest.

“Nothing!” Yeri yelped, turning her attention back to the phone she held in her hands.

Seulgi waited for my reply but I just shrugged. She shook her head and walked over to her bag pulling out her cellphone, ignoring the still bickering Wenrene. After a few minutes Irene calmed down and walked over to Seulgi, taking a seat next to her.

“I will never understand what you see in him…” She mumbled.

“Unnie… be quiet.” Seulgi whined.

Yeri and I exchanged confused looks but when I turned to Wendy I noticed she had a scowl on her face. Things just got interesting.