London 18:00

Exodus

 

 

 

Kai walked down the streets of London to catch the train. However something was wrong. He could feel it. Something was following him. He couldn’t help but look behind him every few seconds to catch the stalker but there was no one. People were going off as they usually did and none of them he recognized.

He couldn’t take it anymore. He had to find out. He stayed hidden with his back against the wall of the train station. He watched and watched but he couldn’t spot a single lingering person. Yet there were chills running down his back warning him it was still watching him.

He shook it off and continued to his destination. It was a spot above the city. He would go here every day and watch as the night grew darker until lights lit up the city.

“You forgot…” said a chilling voice.

Kai jumped and quickly turned around. But the area was empty, desolate of any human presence.

“Who’s there?” he called out.

For a long time he stood there and was excuse his from something bad that he ate when his phone lit up. Suddenly he felt a burning sensation on his hand as he lifted up his phone.

That’s when it all came back to him. The memories. The loss. They all came flashing back to him.

*Flash*

“It followed us! We need to separate, NOW!” a voice – Who’s? Could it be? Yes, it was Suho’s- shouted, “Whatever you do, don’t forget who you ARE! We’ll come together when the time is ri-”

*Flash*

Standing outside the dark walls of the maze, only ten of them stood and watched as it closed.

*Flash*

A tall man – no, it was Kris – smiling sadly as he saw him. Kai could feel the tears stinging his eyes.

*Flash*

“Two sacrifices.” said the same chilling voice, “Two sacrifices are my price.”

Kai’s eyes went wide as his sign glimmered on the back of his hand. His powered coursed once again through his veins making him almost tremble. How could he have forgotten? He needed to go back. He needed to go back now.

And like that he disappeared.