Chapter 2

Living at a Farm

What's wrong with that guy?

Jiyeon start walking while thinking that weird guy–though she already know his name. She ended up infront of a library. She open the door and goes inside.  The library is not big, but not too small either. Jiyeon look around and spotted a girl stamping sme books. The girl notice jiyeon's stare stop stamping and approach her. 

"Welcome, are new to this village?" the girl ask. JIyeon nod. "Nice to meet you then, I'm Yein." she said while offering Jiyeon a handshake. Jiyeon gladly accept the hand and shakes it. "I'm Jiyeon, nice to meet you too" she said. Yein look a bit surprised. "Are you Mr. Kim's granddaughter?" she ask. "How did you know?" Jiyeon ask. Yein look down shyly. "I often go to Mr.Kim's farm to hear some stories. And one day, he tell me about you" she said.

"So, did you coe to read a book? There's many book in here" Jiyeon shakes her head. "Err... i just kinda drop by? you know, because i'm new here?" she said. "Oh, okay. See you then~" Yein said and goes back to the main desk.

xXx

Jiyeon continue her walk. She passes some house to greet and met so many kind people. Wow, this village is full with kind people!  She passes the supermarket and met a girl. Her name was Myungeun. She have a cool fashion and kin personality. She is the daughter of the supermaket owner.

As she continue walking, Jiyeon heard a crying voice. She follows the voice and ended at the town square. She spotted a little crying. She approach him. "Are you okay?" Jiyeon ask. The little boy just look at her confusely. Maybe because he's not familliar with new people like me. Jiyeon look at he little boy knee, is bleeding. "Did you fall on your knee?" The little boy nod while sniffing. Jiyeon took out a bandage from her pocket. Glad I still have it. She put the bandage on the little boy bleeding knee and give him a warm smile. "Thank you" he said while beaming. "You're welcome. I'm Jiyeon, what is your name?" Jiyeon ask. "Jaehwan" he said.

Suddenly, they heard a yell. "Jaehwan! Jaehwan!" Jaehwan's head lit up. There's a girl running to them. "Jaehwan, where have you been? Noona was worried!" she said. The girl look at his knee. "What- What happen to your knee? Who's bandage is this?" she ask. "I'm okay noona, the bandage is from Jiyeon noona" Jaehwan said while pointing to Jiyeon. The girl look at her. "Oh gosh- Thank you for helping my little cousin!" she said. "It's not a big deal" Jiyeon said. "Wait a minute, You're new to this village? Nice to meet you, I'm Sujeong." Sujeong said. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Jiyeon" Jiyeon said.

"Well, it's getting late, let"s go home Jaehwan." Sujeong said. "Bye-bye Jiyeon noona!" Jaehwan said and walk off with Sujeong. Jiyeon decided to walk to her home because it's already late. As she walking, suddenly she bumped someone. "o-oh! I'm sorry! I was not looki- wait, I haven't see you in this village" said the boy who bump Jiyeon. "I'new here" Jiyeon said. "Oh? You're new? Me too! I just came a week ago" he said while giving her a smile. Whoa, he have a lovely dimple. "I'm Hongbin" he said. "I'm Jiyeon, nice to meet you" Jiyeon said. Hongbin stare at her for a second beore smiling. "You look like my cousin" he said. huh? "Can I call you Kei?" he ask. "It's okay, I guess." Jiyeon said. "Well then, see ya kei kei!" hongbin said and walk off.

xXx

"I'm home!

Her grandfather smile at her. "How's it going?" he ask. "It's great, i met so many kind people." Jiyeon said. And a weird guy. "That's great. Can you help me with dinner?" JIyeon nod and goes to the kitchen.

xXx

What a day...

Jiyeon lie down to her new bed and sighs. She close her eyes and goes to sleep.

xXx

Chapter 2 is up! Sorry if it is lame, it's my first story and I'm not a pro yet > < 

And i got a poster! Credit to CYNOSURE for the poster~

how is it? It's cute right? :3