Chapter 1

Living at a Farm

Jiyeon walk toward the unfamiliar farm. She look around and sighs. So, this is where I'm gonna live...?  

Suddenly, an old man approach her. "Jiyeon-ah, you're already here!" Jiyeon smiled at the man. "I just arrived, grandfather." Her grandfather pats her head. "It's been 5 years since I visit your house, but this is the first time seeing your grandfather's farm right?" Jiyeon nod. She look around and spotted a house. It's not big, but not small too. Perfect for 3 people. "That's house is where you're gonna live with me, you can go there and unpack things. Your room is beside the kitchen." her grandfather said. Jiyeon nod and walk toward the house. She opened the door and goes inside.

The living room was nice. It's simple and tidy. She walk toward the room beside the kitchen like her grandpa said. "This is my room?" Jiyeon ask to herself. She open the door and goes inside. A medium size of bed, wardrobe, a bookshelf, and a desk. There was a window too. It's simple but nice. Jiyeon put her bag and sit on the bed. "So, this is where I'm gonna live, mother."

xXx

"I'm home!"

Jiyeon took off her shoes and walk inside. She looked around and noticed something. "Mother?" Jiyeon start looking around her house and didn't find her mother. "Mother? Mother? Where are you?" She walk to the kitchen and saw a lying body on the floor. "Mother!" Jiyeon rushed to body and start shaking it. "Mother! Mother! Wake up!" Jiyeon grab her phone and start dialling the hospital. "Yes! Please hurry!"

JIyeon couldn't sit still. She's been waiting infront of ICU. Suddenly, the doctor came out. Jiyeon rushed to him and start giving out questions. "What happen to my mother? Is she okay? Is my mo-" "Calm down first, miss." the doctor said. "Mrs. Kim is okay for now" Jiyeon couldn't move at that time. For now? What do you mean for now? "But, she have a brain tumor..." 

Jiyeon couldn't breath.

"...at the higest stage..."

Jiyeon stare at her mother grave. A week after the annoucement, her mother died. Jiyeon cried so hard after knowing that her mother died because of the sickness she had. Now, only her. Alone. Her father already passed away since she was little. Suddenly, her aunty pat her shoulder. "Jiyeon-ah, you're grandfather just called me and he want you to move to his house, you know, instead living alone" she said. Jiyeon thinks for a second before nodding.

xXx

And now, she's here. On her granfather's farm. On her new room. Jiyeon sighs. so, what kind of life gonna happen in this village?  "Jiyeon-ah!" her granfather call. Jiyeon come out from her new room and goes to her grandfather. "I was hoping you can helping me on the farm now but, I guess you should take a walk on this small village. You can make new friends here" he said. Jiyeon nod. "Thank you grandfather" 

Jiyeon leaves the farm and start walking around. Suddenly, she spotted a guy exit a house grumpily. "Damn that old man! Why I have such a annoying grandfather!" he walk toward Jiyeon's direction and stopped when he notice her. "u-uh..?" He look surprised, more like flushed. "A-are you listening-- no, are you new here?" He ask. Jiyeon nod. The boy look down "N-nice to meet you, I'm Sanghyuk." He said and walk away. Jiyeon just stare at the boy blankly. "...Nice to meet you too..?"

xXx

 

Sorry for the lame and short update > < But dont worry, it will be interesting(for me lol /kicked) 

subscribe and comment juseyo!