I'm Sorry

Simply Fate

Taehyung woke up... well to be honest he didn't wake up...He had spent all night crying, as soon as he saw the grey light of morning shining through the window above him, he knew he couldn't sleep and decided to clean his face up. 
After he washed his tired looking face he went off to the kitchen for a glass of water. As soon as he finished drinking, he felt a hand on his left shoulder. He turned around and saw Jungkook holding a plate of pizza the salami circles reading, "I'm Sorry." 
Taehyung frowned and started power walking back to his room as Jungkook started shouting out his name. Jungkook sighed and ran to face Taehyung grabbing his hand,"Taehyunggie, please just let me explain."
"Explain what? You kissed her... you said you were sorry..." 
Jungkook sighed frustratingly,"As in I'm sorry it happened. Maybe if I just told her to throw my stuff out, she wouldn't have kissed me. But you have believe me it wasn't my fault, I would never cheat on you." 
Taehyung scoffed,"Well why not, she's clearly prettier than me, likes you, and more appealing than me." 
Jungkook shook his head,"She's none of those things," He slowly pull Taehyung close to him and embraced him in a hug,"You and her standing next to eachother in a mirror and only one person would look beautiful to me, my Taehyunggie, she likes me, but you love me, and I told you I love you, so how could she be more appealing." 
"You f**king made out with her."Taehyung choked out through his tears. 
"I didn't, we didn't, she kissed me and you walked in at the worst moment." Jungkook gripped Taehyung's shirt,"You have to believe me....I love you so much." 
Taehyung bit his lip, he wasn't sure if he could risk his heart again,"Depends..." 
"Hm?" 
"Depends... what flavour the pizza is..." 
Jungkook smiled,"Meatlovers... just how you like it...I made it so I don't know how yummy it's gonna taste..." 
Taehyung smiled sadly and pulled away, still holding Jungkook's hand,"Let's eat it then."He said as he pulled Jungkook towards the kitchen. 
Jungkook tilted his head,"So you forgive me?
Taehyung nodded,"I love you,"  Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes with the sun finally shining.
"Yah! You look like a walking dead zombieee," Jungkook cringed,"You have to sleep first," Jungkook pulled Taehyung to their shared room. 
"Ani! (no),"Taehyung pouted,"I wanna eat." 
Jungkook,"well you can eat after you've slept, you look terrible!" 
Taehyung rolled his eyes,"Jeez no matter the situation your sassiness never sleeps..." 
Jungkook smirked,"You love me," The brunnete lifted the blanket for Taehyung and tucked him in, before starting to walk out the door.
"Hey.." Taehyung said,"You know... I'd sleep faster if you were..." His sentence trailed off. Jungkook smiled and walked back to get in the bottom bed with the older man. 
"Okay," Jungkook smiled.
Taehyung put an arm around Jungkook's waist to hold him close,"I'm sorry..." he blushed.
Jungkook looked up,"Why?"
Taehyung got lost in the younger's face,"I don't know if my clinginess pushes you away or not..." 
Jungkook smiled,"Of course it doesn't,"He said as he tucked his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck,"Now sleep tight... I love you." 
Taehyung smiled as his eyes fluttered closed, kissing the younger man's forehead,"I love you too." 
With the sound of Jungkook's soft snores and breaths, Taehyung fell asleep, and Jungkook fell asleep with Taehyung's heart beat lullaby... 

_____________________________

Hope you liked ittt <3 sorry it's short TT^TT