SINGLE

No More Love
 

 

Chanyeol just came back from China as he has a concert to perform there. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been in a relationship for 10 years but never decides to get married. Baekhyun have been madly in love with him but Chanyeol seems to be just relaxing so Baekhyun always gets worried.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun took his phone to message Chanyeol if he had arrived.

 

 

 

 

He said he had arrived and told to Baekhyun that just stay at home as something came up and has to go back to his band.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't believe so Baekhyun tracks down Chanyeol's on his phone.

 

 

 

 

Something seems fishy.

 

 

 

 

He's alone in a car and is heading to a park where there are many trees. Baekhyun decided to follow Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

" Channie, where are you?" Baekhyun texted him to test Chanyeol.

He said he's in SMENT taking care of something.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was right. Chanyeol is lying.

Bekhyun began driving faster to reach Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun reached the park a few minutes later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol walking in the park with a rose on his hand.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun slowly followed him behind. Baekhyun saw a guy waiting for him holding an umbrella because it's really sunny today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol smiling at the guy and talking to him happily and the same goes with the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun began to feel cheated and betrayed. True enough, Chanyeol proposed to the guy with a rose. The guy dropped his umbrella and accepted the rose. Baekhyun started to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing is, Chanyeol pulled him in his embrace and hugged him tightly and so did the guy. Then Baekhyun accidentally sobbed to loudly and they both heard it.

 

 

 

Baekhyun slowly walked to his car but Chanyeol called him.

 

 

 

 

" Baekhyun! !" He called. Baekhyun stopped running not because Chanyeol called him, it's because Chanyeol called him in his name not on their endearment name.

 

 

 

 

 

"Go with him since you like him. Now I know what kind of man you are. I'm leaving you." Baekhyun said while crying.

 

 

 

 

 

"Andwae!! Stop!!" Chanyeol shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

He came up running towards Baekhyun. He held Baekhyun's hand and pulled him to turn to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"It wasn't like that. It was a misunderstanding." Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Misunderstanding? Don't make me laugh. I saw you proposing to him with a rose and hugged him while smiling and you never done that to me even once. We're over." Baekhyun told him fiercely.

 

 

 

The guy came.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Ahjumma, take this guy with you. Go book a hotel tonight and do all those funny stuffs." Baekhyun told to the guy harshly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guy apologized. Baekhyun didn't do anything nor say anything. So Baekhyun walked slowly back to his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright! I'm going to stay single for all my entire life! Ahh !" Baekhyun Shouted shouted loudly with anger.

Baekhyun stopped but began to walk away again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol, so you're leaving me?" The guy asked him making a sweet tone purposely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Prostitude gay." Baekhyun called the guy a name and they heard it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun-ah , Kyungsoo-ah , goodbye boys. Sorry I dumped you both. I'll stay single all my life for your sakes. You can go in a relationship with another man as this is all my fault." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun and to the guy named Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Forget it. I prefer being single." Baekhyun said and left. The guy named Kyungsoo left crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sat down on the bench in the park and think about all his wrongdoings. Tears started flowing down his cheeks.