It's over now,Peter!

TO NEVERLAND

I was brought back to the camp by Felix.

"Let me go,you idiot!!" I retorted when Felix tied me with the rope.

"Don't you ever touch this thing again" he showed me his club and brought it to his shoulder. I could see Peter walked briskly in front of me. 

" Hey! What's new game that you wanted to tell me,uh?" I shouted at him. Peter turned his face to me." Are you now interested to join my game?" he said with slight evil smirk.

" Yes.If the game can let me get out of this hell!"I blurted out.

" Let me think.Oh..If you can win this game i will let you go,but..." he paused to find 'nice' sentence.

"If you lost then you you're trapped in thie island ...forever!" He finished his word 'forever' with a bloody smirk.

"Deal!" I spat coldly. Peter smiled with satisfaction.Peter asked his right man to release me and thenhe gave me a blade.

" What's with this blade?" I spat the wors aggravatedly.

" Fight me.If you win.I'm promise I will let you go witout any hesitation" he said with a dark sneer.

 How could i win against a male is who is strong and yet has magic?!.It's not fair. I monologued to myself.He then began to make his first move.Both of us started to move our blade.Then his blade found mine.The forest was echoed with the sound of blazing blade.He smirked at me"hmm..not bad"

I ignored his words and started to attack him on the right side but then, I could feel a sharp blade incised onto my pale skin on shoulder."Oops.my bad.I didn't mean that" he dark brows knitted together in confusion then he walked over with a smirk on his lips.

"Damn you,Peter!" I cursed under my breath.I walked over to hiim and pinned him against the big tree with my blade against his throat."It;s over now,Peter. I pressed harder the blade against his skin,but then he pulled out something from his cloth.I could see his smile twisted with manic delight as he bitterly flicked a trace of sparkling powder in my face and with that i passed ou.