Bloody Smirk

TO NEVERLAND

I muttered under my breath.
"How can he do that ?" 

Peter grinned fully and proudly."Be careful with the arrow ,las it's poisoned " he said triumphantly.He closed the distance between us,breathed in my ear .

Don't worry we still have a lot of games to entertain you in Neverland," I could hear a amusement in his voice .I took a step back from him,a small devilish smile playing at the corner of his lips.

"How about we play another games?"he raised an eyebrow. 

"No more games!!'I retorted at him.

I turned away from him and walked but then,Felix came and he stood in front of me,avoiding my way with his club.

"It's not over yet ,lassie."Felix said mockingly.He gave out a small chuckled and shot me an evil look.I heard a voice came out behind me.

"The new game is about to start,Zara."uncomfortable chills race down my back and i neary cringed at the way he called my name.

"How did you know my name?I never told you ." I said with seriousness in my voice.

"I always know,Zara.Even you're not telling me."he chuckled.

"Let's start our new game ,hide and seek." he said with a dark grin spread across his face. 
"It's sound childlish.Hide and seek? It's a child's game.I chuckled under my breath.

"OH dear,This is Neverland .It's more interseting than you ever know." he gave me a very sweet smile that sent a shiver down my spine.

"It's already started,Zara.Don't waste your time.Run and hide!."Peter scowled at me .Me,without any thought just ran away like a freaking girl after Felix started to count.I had no idea what's gotten into me.The adrenaline of the moment kept me running withou the pain of gasping breaths.The forest seemed to be getting darker and darker the further i ran from the camp.Another few minutes past until i finally found a better place to hide.A cold sweat prickled down my neck when i saw a silhoutte flashing like a light behind me.

A faint chuckled rumbled close by . I,awareness of his closeness sent my heart racing.I could hear footsteps steadily approaching and yet there was nothing i could do to react or to move.

"HIde well,princess!I can see your hair."I gulped in fear when i heard an eerie voice not far behind me.

"I've got you !"a boy snapped out from behind and shot me a devilish look .I turned my face to him.I took a deep breath of forest oxygen and clench my fist in tight.

"You're lose" Felix smirked at me. 

"Not yet."In one swift movement  i punched him in the face and took the club from his hand ."Opss,Sorry,dear." and with that i left him when i saw he struggled to catch his breath. I ran as fast i as i could.

Suddenly, i heard something through the woods .I've realised that i'm not alone.The shadowy figure was stalking me .I quicken my pace but it wsa no use .The stalker advanced upon me.Then the shadow stopped in front of me,turned himself into the human  that i don't want to see again.

"It was great ,Zara.You're not dissapoint me at all .Congratulations,you've done great.Let me introduce you to this new game."Peter rose his hand in the air.

The anger souring through my body and i could not bear  it anymore.In one swift movement,i pushed  him against the big oak tree with Felix's club, 

"I don't like your games,Peter!"I pressed the club harder against his throat.He gave me a wry look.

"That's so brave of you,Zara.I like it."He did not wave but merely stood there patiently and smiled.Peter just gave her a fake shocked expression.,"I thought you might be liked it."   

When our eyes met,I stiffened .His gaze was mysterious and i sensed there was more to him than what i saw.For a fleeting moment ,a strange smile played on his face.A strange birdcall echoed in the silence and he relaxed.A broed grin creased on his face.I cautiously released  him.Just like something in his eyes told me to back away.