Chapter 3- We aren't what you think we are....

Special Section
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

"35."

 

That's the thing that was written in the paper that Miss Boa gave us from that red little box. 35? What's that for?

 

The next day, when I entered our classroom, numbers was the number one topic today. They were all talking about numbers.

 

"What's your number?"

 

"Mine's a good one. Number 24."

 

"Maybe it's our lucky number?"

 

"Wendy what's your number?" Sooyoung questioned. Sooyoung is like our mother, she always worries for us. She's really different from her twin brother Yul. Their only similar personality is they're cute face and brown eyes.

 

"Two."

 

"Ah....Mine's 30."

 

I notice that Wendy looks like she's thiking at something.....something deep. She's zoning out like for hours now and being a quite one beside me. Minho, her best friend tried to talk to her multiple times but he isn't being notice also. Choi Minho is one of our peace officer. Wendy and Minho are childhood friends.

 

"I wonder what these numbers mean?" This is the first time that Taeng would fit himself up into our talk. He rarely talks. You would often see that he's always into earphones having a soundtrip while sitting on his chair. Or he's either reading something or sleeping. I guess he's also wondering about the numbers that were given to us.

 

"We still don't know. Maybe it's our lucky numbers." Sunny said while laughing.

 

"I'll just go at the library. Do whatever you guys want." Wendy stood up and left. I'm really bothered by Wendy's actions. I'm her best friend that's why I'm worried. Gayoon and I just looked at each other. I wonder what's Wendy's problem?

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, I have something to tell you." Taeng grab my arm and dragged me somewhere. I was a little nervous because this is the first time that we would talk.....ALONE. He ushered me to follow him. I notice that we're going to the music room that can be find at the end of the fifth floor. I feel more nervous because there were no students can be found.

 

"Do you know the true attitude of the Special Section?" I was suddenly wondering of what he said. Attitude?

 

"Of course I know. I've been studying here for six months already. Of course I already know you guys." 

 

"You don't understand me. It's easy to hide your own attidtude in front of others." He was walking arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter