Chapter 1- Transferred

Special Section
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Do you know the feeling of your really nervous that you can't breath? That's what I'm feeling right now. But I wasn't expecting to experience something more than that. 

 

"Are nervous, sweetie?" I didn't bother to look at him.

 

"Are you not going to talk to me again?" 

 

I still didn't bother him until our car stopped in front of the school that I'm going to study at. I quickly got out of the car and didn't bother to what my father was saying before he left. When the guard saw me, he quickly let me entered the gate. He walk me to my classroom. A few moments our adviser came.

 

"Good Morning, class. Before we start our lesson, I want you to meet your new classmate. Jessica Jung Sooyeon. She's a transferee from Los Angeles California at San Fransico." 

 

My adviser prompted me to go inside the classroom. I took a deep breath and slowly went inside the room. They were all staring at me. They were all smiling, like they're welcoming me.

 

"Good Morning. Annyeonghaseyo Jessica Jung imnida. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me." I gave them a sweet smile and sat at the vacant seat at the back of the classroom. 

 

When I was already seated, all of the incident went into my mind again. The incidents before I transferred here in Changwon University. I remember the reason why I need to transfer.  

 

 

 

"Hello." I was startled when a beautiful girl suddenly sit beside me.

 

She has a white skin, beautiful face, and she's really pretty. I just notice that all of the students in this section is all handsome and beautiful. I think I'm the only one who'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter