Chapter 12

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Jung came 15minutes late to their meeting time, not that she intended it, but it just happened that way, with a deep breath and smile she let her presence be known.

“Did someone call for my name…”

“NA HYUN JUNG!!!” Bong Goo and Pulip both called in unison with a smile plastered on their face.

“Sorry to keep you wai…” she was cut-off mid-sentence.

“Yah! You called us here on a cold weather and you came in late? Don’t you even have any punctuality?” Baek Hyun snapped twice that day.

“Eii.. Baek Hyun-ah... Don’t be mad… Maybe Hyun Jung just got stuck on the traffic on the way here” Bong Goo defended. “Right Hyun Jung-ah?” he smiled as Hyun jung asking for confirmation.

“Yes…” Hyun Jung answered in flat tone.

“See…? She didn’t mean it.” Bong commented.

“Yes.. I called you here but I didn’t oblige you all to come…” Hyun Jung said, her voice was dripping with acid.

The 4 of them was so surprised by the sudden coldness Hyun Jung displayed.  It was the first time they heard Hyun Jung liked that, yes, Hyun Jung gets mad before, she whines a lot and complains a lot.

But she never talked like that, she never felt so intimidating, not even when Hyun Jung saved Pulip from Ye Ji’s bathroom bullying incident.

“Mwoh?” Baek Hyun asked in disbelief,

“Look Hwang Baek Hyun.. I’m sorry for wasting your precious time, and I don’t want you to waste it any longer… so if you want... you are free to leave.”

“Are you chasing me away?” he didn’t mean to snap at her earlier, but it was too late to back out now, and he hated himself.

“Hey… stop it, ok…” Pulip butted in to stop the war that is about to start. “We just saw each other after a long time.. Are you 2 really going to fight each other?”

“He started it…” Hyun Jung defended herself.

“Baek Hyun.. Stop it ok?” Pulip warned. Baek Hyun didn’t say a word but his gaze soften and that didn’t went unnoticed by Hyun Jung.

“He still listens to her well” Hyun Jung thought on her mind as she felt her hear crushing immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter